Welcome To aBlackWeb

Talk about it Tuesday: She/He is cool but..

Only you know if it is a big enough problem for you but it would be for me. When we were dating my wife had keys to my apartment and they would still stop her until I told them to stop. She would get mad at them and me. But even she knew never to show up without letting me know she was coming and she had keys. If I speak to a woman at 3 and they say they are not coming over what makes you think I want to see you at 8? And if we are just dating what makes you think that there is not someone else there at 8?

So if your wife, before she became your wife, did something on what we are talking about, (even though you said she wouldn't do it) let's say she did the act, you mean to tell me, she wouldn't be your wife now? and I'm sure she is an amazing woman thus the reasoning for you marrying her, so that little incident/act that she pulled, she wouldn't be Mrs. Dread now??
Come on now Judge?

That's cold though,

So you mean to tell me, you'll break up with a dude on some tip that he chews his food with his mouth somewhat open (smacks)?

Someone can get a broken heart and have their shit moved out of the house behind this? Lol The chick let it go on so long and got tired of it and finally lost it and broke it off, cuz she didn't like how he chewed food.

Yall niggas brutal breh
It's dating. It is not a guaranteed thing. I once paused on a woman because she came over my house ashy. I am not saying I didn't see her again but It bothered me that she left you house without putting lotion on was a problem for me. It was when I was younger but back then I had a problem with it.

It's dating. It is not a guaranteed thing. I once paused on a woman because she came over my house ashy. I am not saying I didn't see her again but It bothered me that she left you house without putting lotion on was a problem for me. It was when I was younger but back then I had a problem with it.

Breh,

Cold ass world man - body ashy

That's cold breh, ppl forget to lotion breh, I've seen plenty of women with the back of their ankles ashy, never stopped me from getting the number
2yw683k.jpg

I know, you and I are two different ppl

But dayum, baby powder and lotion can be forgotten to put on the body

So if your wife, before she became your wife, did something on what we are talking about, (even though you said she wouldn't do it) let's say she did the act, you mean to tell me, she wouldn't be your wife now? and I'm sure she is an amazing woman thus the reasoning for you marrying her, so that little incident/act that she pulled, she wouldn't be Mrs. Dread now??
Come on now Judge?
There are different offenses. No one is perfect and me or her are far from that. But there would have been a serious problem if it was a game changing offense that was not corrected. Her showing up unannounced would have been a game changing offense if it wasn't corrected.

There are different offenses. No one is perfect and me or her are far from that. But there would have been a serious problem if it was a game changing offense that was not corrected. Her showing up unannounced would have been a game changing offense if it wasn't corrected.

So, she wouldn't have made it to being Mrs. Dread is what you're indicating if the act kept going?

That's cold though,

So you mean to tell me, you'll break up with a dude on some tip that he chews his food with his mouth somewhat open (smacks)?

Someone can get a broken heart and have their shit moved out of the house behind this? Lol The chick let it go on so long and got tired of it and finally lost it and broke it off, cuz she didn't like how he chewed food.

Yall niggas brutal breh
breaking someone's heart n "having their shit moved out of the house behind this" that indicates a relationship has come to fruition. I'm not talking about ending relationships.

I'm talking about going on a few dates and deciding someone isn't for you. that can be for a petty reason or a big reason. if it isn't for you, it isn't for u n u aint gotta force urself or lead them on over it.

let the record show that i told knock the same shit ya;ll telling him this past weekend

he wasnt trying to hear me tho

Breh,

Cold ass world man - body ashy

That's cold breh, ppl forget to lotion breh, I've seen plenty of women with the back of their ankles ashy, never stopped me from getting the number
2yw683k.jpg

I know, you and I are two different ppl

But dayum, baby powder and lotion can be forgotten to put on the body
If it was just one part it would have been ok but she forgot all together and then had an attitude when I asked her to rectify the situation. How you take the time to put on lingerie and forget to lotion? It was bigger than just the lotion to me.

So if a certain woman on this board does this to you twice, (in this make believe example I'm using) you mean to tell me that you're ignoring her? Lol

Come on breh. and she's bringing over 100 good things about her to the table and this little incident, you cutting it off/ignoring this certain woman on this board? Be real with us breh Lol
Yeah b

Rule 8 of the game, never let a potential suitor set your clock

Dread already hit the nail on the head tho. She said she wasn't coming over so cool I'm in a different mode. I'm not even going to say another chick popped over. I might be in boxers, B dubs, and 2k mode. She pop up.....I'll change up the first time but she gotta know that ain't the norm. It happen again and she getting cut off at the door. It's not small to me. A text of 'I changed my mind I'll be there in 15' could have deaded this b4 it became something.

Respect goes along wayand I think that certain person on this board knows that

let the record show that i told knock the same shit ya;ll telling him this past weekend

he wasnt trying to hear me tho

Man ole girl told yo ass, you were being a bit ass-holish and you need to reconsider what you're doing and look pass it.

Appreciate the 100 other good things about her and let that small shit slide at the waist side, "It's hard finding someone to love" she said in so many words.

2yw683k.jpg

LMFAO

So, she wouldn't have made it to being Mrs. Dread is what you're indicating if the act kept going?
Yes that is exactly what I am saying. But don't think I didn't catch hell so to speak when she had keys and they were still stoping her. But that is different than the unannounced thing.

Man ole girl told yo ass, you were being a bit ass-holish and you need to reconsider what you're doing and look pass it.

Appreciate the 100 other good things about her and let that small shit slide at the waist side, "It's hard finding someone to love" she said in so many words.

2yw683k.jpg
To me that isn't a small thing. It let's me know that you feel that you can do whatever you want whenever you want and I have a problem with that.

He doesn't respect you as friend b. Watch him

Nah man we just shooting the shits, fucking around and what he was saying and some of yall (which yall are not wrong) was something I couldn't swallow. Like man the chick just dingy/bubbly/goofy/doing that shit/ about not texting or calling before she came over, and if she's doing 100 good things and aint on some fuckery, why end it over something that petty. (that was my whole fuss) my way aint right either.

Just shooting the shits again.

Back