Welcome To aBlackWeb

Talk about it Tuesday: She/He is cool but..

Have you ever met your perfect fit of a mate but realized there was something about them that you couldn't completely give them your all.

Did they have that one chink in their armor that you couldn't see pass? They were cool as shit but you knew you couldn't see yourself with them because of something they did,do or have done?

Let's talk about it shall we?

nigga was just talking about this, and I mean just shooting the shits on this topic a few days ago.

What we was talking about was, in the context of your OP, but it was on a chick that would come over to your crib unannounced.

Ex.

You: ( It's 7:08 p.m.) - You ask the chick "you wanna come over"

Her - Nah I'm not coming over, I'm tired, I'm cooking, I'm folding clothes, I'm watching my shows, whatever reason she tells you she's not coming over, but

You - "Kool, no biggie"

You - (now 9:42 p.m.) and a set of head lights pull up in the drive way, or you hear a knock on the door, it's yo girl, who came through unannounced.

Is this grounds for breaking up with her or if yall in a situationship, ending it?

@Cain

@Anybody

In the middle of a webinar but I'll drop a story when it's done.

I once stopped talking to a chick cuz she didn't watch the news....

Like she was going for her masters....cool personality, nice sense of humor, shorty had a good job, had a car , her own little apartment.....we was chilling

but she didn't keep up with current events whatsoever....like no interest....

none of it....nothing.....never knew what was going on in the world, and had no desire....

she was convinced that all news was just depressing, and had no desire to keep updated.....

always seem lost and uninterested in talking about anything major going on in the world.....

this was late 2007/early 2008 right before i met the wife.....so it was right before the social media explosion of twitter and facebook on smartphones.....but still i was too through....

there were a few other factors at play.... but i remember being completely turned off by that shit

This one chick I have talked to was mad cool shorty was top notch and everything. Body, brains, and was a go getter with a good job. Her and I kicked it for a minute she helped me out thru my worst times BUT.,........

Her only flaw was she was a yes man (woman). Meaning she never pushed back on anything I said. I mean I could literally be wrong as fuck saying some dumb shit like that sun is purple and she would just go along with it. I know niggas be like yeah that's what I want for a woman to shut dafuck up and listen but to me to have a woman to be down with I need her to have more of a backbone and push back when you know I am wrong or doing dumb shit.

Of course I don't want a nagging ass yipyappin ass nigga always in my ear but I need that balance of someone who will have my back but also who let me know I'm fucking up as well.

No lie though the nigga evil nigga in me wants to put her on the team as the starting point guard but I know I would break her heart eventually and I can't/won't do that.

Nah, it's never just one thing

The chick Knock described would be going home unless her boobs and mouth were right.

But it couldn't happen again

nigga was just talking about this, and I mean just shooting the shits on this topic a few days ago.

What we was talking about was, in the context of your OP, but it was on a chick that would come over to your crib unannounced.

Ex.

You: ( It's 7:08 p.m.) - You ask the chick "you wanna come over"

Her - Nah I'm not coming over, I'm tired, I'm cooking, I'm folding clothes, I'm watching my shows, whatever reason she tells you she's not coming over, but

You - "Kool, no biggie"

You - (now 9:42 p.m.) and a set of head lights pull up in the drive way, or you hear a knock on the door, it's yo girl, who came through unannounced.

Is this grounds for breaking up with her or if yall in a situationship, ending it?

@Cain

@Anybody
They can't come to my spot unannounced that's a violation but in the same breath I'll pop up on their shit no fucks given lol

I once stopped talking to a chick cuz she didn't watch the news....

Like she was going for her masters....cool personality, nice sense of humor, shorty had a good job, had a car , her own little apartment.....we was chilling

but she didn't keep up with current events whatsoever....like no interest....

none of it....nothing.....never knew what was going on in the world, and had no desire....

she was convinced that all news was just depressing, and had no desire to keep updated.....

always seem lost and uninterested in talking about anything major going on in the world.....

this was late 2007/early 2008 right before i met the wife.....so it was right before the social media explosion of twitter and facebook on smartphones.....but still i was too through....

there were a few other factors at play.... but i remember being completely turned off by that shit

I don't watch live news because it's depressing but I stay in the loop by reading my news. easier to skim past the graphic accounts of tragedies.

girl had no excuse.

I don't watch live news because it's depressing n I refuse to read graphic accounts of tragedies, but I stay in the loop by reading my news.

girl had no excuse.
what bugged me out was she was going for her masters

They can't come to my spot unannounced that's a violation but in the same breath I'll pop up on their shit no fucks given lol

Smh

Breh, how do you stop it? Would you break it off with a chick that is doing this? again this is her only negative trait she's bringing to the table

Motherfucka just shows up to yo shit, but after you address the issue, she folds your clothes, pick up yo shoes and shit that's laying around the house, do all the other shit around yo place you don't feel like doing.

You getting rid of that?

BTW, this is barbershop talk, shit aint about me Lol

that doesn't surprise me much. what was her masters in? all a masters means is that a person is apt at 1 thing. no guarantees bout the others.
i unno, that was like 10 years ago....

Smh

Breh, how do you stop it? Would you break it off with a chick that is doing this? again this is her only negative trait she's bringing to the table

Motherfucka just shows up to yo shit, but after you address the issue, she folds your clothes, pick up yo shoes and shit that's laying around the house, do all the other shit around yo place you don't feel like doing.

You getting rid of that?

BTW, this is barbershop talk, shit aint about me Lol
Has it happened more than once?

This one chick I have talked to was mad cool shorty was top notch and everything. Body, brains, and was a go getter with a good job. Her and I kicked it for a minute she helped me out thru my worst times BUT.,........

Her only flaw was she was a yes man (woman). Meaning she never pushed back on anything I said. I mean I could literally be wrong as fuck saying some dumb shit like that sun is purple and she would just go along with it. I know niggas be like yeah that's what I want for a woman to shut dafuck up and listen but to me to have a woman to be down with I need her to have more of a backbone and push back when you know I am wrong or doing dumb shit.

Of course I don't want a nagging ass yipyappin ass nigga always in my ear but I need that balance of someone who will have my back but also who let me know I'm fucking up as well.

No lie though the nigga evil nigga in me wants to put her on the team as the starting point guard but I know I would break her heart eventually and I can't/won't do that.

@ the bold..........lawd Jesus

When I say the body is a fool trust me. I'm going to fuck around and hit her with the hey big Head text.

Last edited:
Has it happened more than once?

It happens often

Dude shows up to your crib after talking to you earlier and telling you he wasn't coming when you all talked about it...

Again this is the only shit that you somewhat is upset about, everything else about dude (in yo case) is up there and on go

I get my current event news from the IC

Every form of corporate media is corrupt and I refuse to give the views or clicks.

It happens often

Dude shows up to your crib after talking to you earlier and telling you he wasn't coming when you all talked about it...

Again this is the only shit that you somewhat is upset about, everything else about dude (in yo case) is up there and on go
they need to go.

I take my space seriously. show up once unannounced n with good reason, that gets a pass but I'll explain to you why it can't happen again.

you might get a second pass a few yrs later if something major happened or it slipped ur mind that u didn't call.

lmao if u think I'll regularly open the door to someone when I'm not expecting guests. wait outside hoe. wait outside.

Back