Welcome To aBlackWeb

Talk about it Tuesday: She/He is cool but..

Dayun du the news breh Lol

Cold world I tell you, chapped lips
bruh, when i'm chilling i like talking about shit.....

shit my wife hit me up all the time about different shit she seen on the news or whatnot,....we actually like bouncing each others opinions about certain shit off of eachother... it makes for good conversation....i mean yall can tell by how much i type, i talk alot.....so when i be like

"yo you hear about what the city been doing lately with all this money that supposed to be going to the schools???"

and shorty sitting there like:
:wth:

man i can't get jiggy wit that.....

Smh

Breh, how do you stop it? Would you break it off with a chick that is doing this? again this is her only negative trait she's bringing to the table

Motherfucka just shows up to yo shit, but after you address the issue, she folds your clothes, pick up yo shoes and shit that's laying around the house, do all the other shit around yo place you don't feel like doing.

You getting rid of that?

BTW, this is barbershop talk, shit aint about me Lol

Couple of factors would come into play. Is she my number one? Then no she earned her place to different things. I wouldn't kick her off the team but we definitely would have a grown-up discussion on pop up etiquette.

Smh

Breh, how do you stop it? Would you break it off with a chick that is doing this? again this is her only negative trait she's bringing to the table

Motherfucka just shows up to yo shit, but after you address the issue, she folds your clothes, pick up yo shoes and shit that's laying around the house, do all the other shit around yo place you don't feel like doing.

You getting rid of that?

BTW, this is barbershop talk, shit aint about me Lol
Just tell her don't do it? Seems easy to me.

My nigga cut all sleep-overs out on a chick because she snored like a pig in heat.

Nigga said whenever they'll smash at night, he did his best to keep her ass awake long enough so he could give her the boot, said he didn't wanna cut her off completely just wanted to stop her from falling asleep/staying over at his crib, nigga said the pussy was so good, he didn't wanna cut her off, so he started smashing her during the day time
2yw683k.jpg

they need to go.

I take my space seriously. show up once unannounced n with good reason, that gets a pass but I'll explain to you why it can't happen again.

you might get a second pass a few yrs later if something major happened or it slipped ur mind that u didn't call.

lmao if u think I'll regularly open the door to someone when I'm not expecting guests. wait outside hoe. wait outside.

Dayum so dude sitting outside, and you know dude sees yo bedroom light on, so he knows you in there Lol

Yall cold breh
2yw683k.jpg

Just tell her don't do it? Seems easy to me.

You do that, but she does it again.

You even get mad telling her this, again this is the only thing she is bad about. Everything about her is Amazing
2yw683k.jpg

She just can't pick up the dayum phone and text or call you when she's on her way
2yw683k.jpg

Only problem she has breh.

How do you handle that

Couple of factors would come into play. Is she my number one? Then no she earned her place to different things. I wouldn't kick her off the team but we definitely would have a grown-up discussion on pop up etiquette.

She's 2, but she's better than your number 1.

As I stated to @Judge Dread, you done express how you felt about her act. But she's so bubbly she says she will do better, she does better 2 times but goes back to doing the pop up shit
2yw683k.jpg

Now what,

My nigga we stayed on this topic for about 4 hours, I had them niggas/chicks stomped with coming up with a solution on dealing with the act.

i onced stopped talking to a really nice looking chick once cuz she ain't appreciate the pizza pub i took her too....

shit was called "thirsty dog" back then, it's called dog pub now....and the funny part was the chicks at my job were in agreeance with her, talking about you don't take no date to a dog pub where you drink beer and eat pizza.....you take them to a real restaurant for a real date....

i was like....."but what if i'm a pizza pub type nigga?"

like i never understood the point of fronting to impress someone....i go to places i like to go to, and if we enjoy eachothers company....that should be all that matters....
these broads think a dude supposed to be dropping 150+ in a classy restaurant for a date to be legit....not cuz they actually like the shit... but jsut because.........man i'm like fuck outta here......if i'm paying, we go where i wanna go....

i think the first spot me and my wife went to was the same pub just a different location, but we were so into eachothers conversation, it didn't matter where we went, we had a great time.....

chicks be dumb.....like fuck that......it don't matter where i take you....if you can't have fun with me...we can't do we no more.....

My nigga cut all sleep-overs out on a chick because she snored like a pig in heat.

Nigga said whenever they'll smash at night, he did his best to keep her ass awake long enough so he could give her the boot, said he didn't wanna cut her off completely just wanted to stop her from falling asleep/staying over at his crib, nigga said the pussy was so good, he didn't wanna cut her off, so he started smashing her during the day time
2yw683k.jpg
if its just sex, this aint a big deal. she might have a deviated septum or some shit tho. might need a corrective surgery to fix that.
Dayum so dude sitting outside, and you know dude sees yo bedroom light on, so he knows you in there Lol

Yall cold breh
2yw683k.jpg
he knew better. he disrespected me by continuing to show up unannounced. who does that?

only ppl who can show up unannounced r offspring.

You do that, but she does it again.

You even get mad telling her this, again this is the only thing she is bad about. Everything about her is Amazing
2yw683k.jpg

She just can't pick up the dayum phone and text or call you when she's on her way
2yw683k.jpg

Only problem she has breh.

How do you handle that
I would treat it like a bigger issue. If I have a problem with something and you can't give me a good reason why we can't fix it than you have to go. I have a problem with selfishness and her inability to contact me is a sign of that. But the last couple of buildings I have lived in have doormen so when I was single I just gave the specific instructions to never let anyone up without calling me first. No matter how many times they saw the person.

Yall ole"Marcus Graham" ass niggas

"C'mon, @King Du You 'ont f*ck her feet, DAYUM""

my one homeboy had a chick with a horrible laugh......

he was smashing her for a minute and she knew he always had friends over on sunday's for football...but she had a crazy ass laugh, and he knew if i met her i was going to lose my shit....

man i heard that broad laugh and was like:df:

nigga if you don't dump this chick immediately!!!!

Ain't no second time for a pop up

You do it again and as BNE said, you getting ignored

She's 2, but she's better than your number 1.

As I stated to @Judge Dread, you done express how you felt about her act. But she's so bubbly she says she will do better, she does better 2 times but goes back to doing the pop up shit
2yw683k.jpg

Now what,

My nigga we stayed on this topic for about 4 hours, I had them niggas/chicks stomped with coming up with a solution on dealing with the act.
Oh she's hardheaded.

She must be dismissed fam. Never go against your own rules b

I would treat it like a bigger issue. If I have a problem with something and you can't give me a good reason why we can't fix it than you have to go. I have a problem with selfishness and her inability to contact me is a sign of that. But the last couple of buildings I have lived in have doormen so when I was single I just gave the specific instructions to never let anyone up without calling me first. No matter how many times they saw the person.

Like I stated, she contacts you but it's not consistent if she is invited 10 times throughout the day/night and she outta those 10 times says at least 8 times, that she wasn't coming and then later she comes over, 3 times outta the 8, she calls and text and says she's on her way. Is this a reason to end it all after she's brought 88 positive things to the table and yall jell good.

There's no "bad" reason to end it with someone you're dating. if the way someone holds a pencil bothers u n u wanna call it quits over that, do it.

That's cold though,

So you mean to tell me, you'll break up with a dude on some tip that he chews his food with his mouth somewhat open (smacks)?

Someone can get a broken heart and have their shit moved out of the house behind this? Lol The chick let it go on so long and got tired of it and finally lost it and broke it off, cuz she didn't like how he chewed food.

Yall niggas brutal breh

Like I stated, she contacts you but it's not consistent if she is invited 10 times throughout the day/night and she outta those 10 times says at least 8 times, that she wasn't coming and then later she comes over, 3 times outta the 8, she calls and text and says she's on her way. Is this a reason to end it all after she's brought 88 positive things to the table and yall jell good.
Only you know if it is a big enough problem for you but it would be for me. When we were dating my wife had keys to my apartment and they would still stop her until I told them to stop. She would get mad at them and me. But even she knew never to show up without letting me know she was coming and she had keys. If I speak to a woman at 3 and they say they are not coming over what makes you think I want to see you at 8? And if we are just dating what makes you think that there is not someone else there at 8?

Ain't no second time for a pop up

You do it again and as BNE said, you getting ignored

So if a certain woman on this board does this to you twice, (in this make believe example I'm using) you mean to tell me that you're ignoring her? Lol

Come on breh. and she's bringing over 100 good things about her to the table and this little incident, you cutting it off/ignoring this certain woman on this board? Be real with us breh Lol

We wouldn't jell good cause I'd be thinking bout that shit every time she over unannounced

Back