Welcome To aBlackWeb

Talk about it Tuesday: She/He is cool but..

You don't drop them automatically if you don't want to. It depends on how much of an investment you are willing to make in them or time on your hands. If a woman tells a man that she likes doors held for her and every time the get to a day he is walking in front of her and the door is hitting her than she should leave him alone.

Dude aint use to that, again, he does it when it's addressed, but he has a relapse on doing that act.

Why dude has to be dropped though because of her feelings and her not making the adjustment, he doesn't it 17% of the time dayum it was at 0%.

His own mama don't even trip about it Lol..

I'm just saying though Lol, when does breaking it off with someone start to become silly and crazy.

the breh, @Judge Dread dropping chicks because of their stomach was a bit ashy
It was her entire body and I didn't say I dropped her to quote @Cain I just shuffled her position on the team to the bench. But again I was relatively young and thought the world belonged to me. Also, she got upset when I asked her to put lotion on.

What consequences?

Who said that there will be some though? That just may be his or her thing that they do though?
r u really asking what the consequences of dating an idiot and a stalker are tho? come on b
It was her entire body and I didn't say I dropped her to quote @Cain I just shuffled her position on the team to the bench. But again I was relatively young and thought the world belonged to me. Also, she got upset when I asked her to put lotion on.
this is so unintentionally funny.

Yea a couple of times. But I often overthink and run with scenarios. Had a girl I worked with who was damn near in love. But she had three young kids and I only got one so nope. Another girl from years ago I dated when we were in school and we kicked it heavy just I wasn't connecting but she was cool. Happily carries with 2 kids.

Dude aint use to that, again, he does it when it's addressed, but he has a relapse on doing that act.

Why dude has to be dropped though because of her feelings and her not making the adjustment, he doesn't it 17% of the time dayum it was at 0%.

His own mama don't even trip about it Lol..
Because she is standing there every time. She should wait outside until he realizes he left her behind and come back and open the door and like Shotta said if he doesn't learn in a couple of dates, weeks, months then he might be slightly impaired.

Then she looking for a new man or keying my car

You have to stand on something or else every chick you 'date' would become a girlfriend. I ain't got time to train a chick from scratch b. Some shit is just common respect

Me and Rihanna been together 8 yrs strong so of course she can slide. 2008 Rihanna tho? Yup I would missed out cause she would have been replaced

Agreed, you do, but standing on something solid and dropping a chick over something silly are two different things.

So she burned up the rice, should I break up with her? I don't like to eat burnt rice...She burns the rice all the time along with corn and other things...Should I be like, man f this shit, I'm out? nah

Most dudes don't leave the toilet seat down, but we all know how mad women (some) get when that shit is left up, from the post that i've read, yall saying that woman has every right to leave dude ass Lol.

Cold world

"man you don't fuck her feet dayum"

r u really asking what the consequences of dating an idiot and a stalker are tho? come on b

this is so unintentionally funny.

So dude (in your case) is a stalker and idiot when he shows up to your crib after he tells you early that day he wasn't coming??

I once stopped talking to a chick cuz she didn't watch the news....

Like she was going for her masters....cool personality, nice sense of humor, shorty had a good job, had a car , her own little apartment.....we was chilling

but she didn't keep up with current events whatsoever....like no interest....

none of it....nothing.....never knew what was going on in the world, and had no desire....

she was convinced that all news was just depressing, and had no desire to keep updated.....

always seem lost and uninterested in talking about anything major going on in the world.....

this was late 2007/early 2008 right before i met the wife.....so it was right before the social media explosion of twitter and facebook on smartphones.....but still i was too through....

there were a few other factors at play.... but i remember being completely turned off by that shit
She must've been me. This is me 100%.

Agreed, you do, but standing on something solid and dropping a chick over something silly are two different things.

So she burned up the rice, should I break up with her? I don't like to eat burnt rice...She burns the rice all the time along with corn and other things...Should I be like, man f this shit, I'm out? nah

Most dudes don't leave the toilet seat down, but we all know how mad women (some) get when that shit is left up, from the post that i've read, yall saying that woman has every right to leave dude ass Lol.

Cold world

If those scenarios are a big enough deal then yes if you are just dating.

Yea a couple of times. But I often overthink and run with scenarios. Had a girl I worked with who was damn near in love. But she had three young kids and I only got one so nope. Another girl from years ago I dated when we were in school and we kicked it heavy just I wasn't connecting but she was cool. Happily carries with 2 kids.

Kids, some ppl don't do multiple kids so that's understandable, no harm, but I'm speaking to the folks that's out here cutting folks off just because they don't like the way they brush their teeth

So dude (in your case) is a stalker and idiot when he shows up to your crib after he tells you early that day he wasn't coming??
nah. reread the posts please.
someone shows up unannounced
gets told why
someone keeps up showing unannounced
gets left outside
someone sees the light on and calls asking why
gets told they need to cut it out

and still doesn't get the point? Yes, this person is slow. n u know it. n thus, u deserve the consequences of continuing to be with someone obtuse.
if this is how it goes down, yes they r an idiot n a stalker if they still don't get the point.

kids aren't a small thing though. always a perfectly valid reason not to be with someone.

If those scenarios are a big enough deal then yes if you are just dating.

Example for you breh:

A chick you're dating, yall had good conversations, went out, had good times, laughed about sitcoms on the show, talked about how you hate the president, shared baby pictures etc. and she's feeling you

@BNE replace the she with he

And they hit you up early in the morning every morning with a "Good Morning" text,

Believe or not, some ppl hate that shit but she hits you up early via text message, say you the one that hates that shit, you address it to her, she still does it.

So is she an idiot/stalker, are you cutting her off and moving on to the next?

or you eating that up and like "fuck it, that's what shorty likes to do" it aint that big of a deal, even though you hate that early text shit? even yo mama knows not to text yo ass that early?

Cold world

Our definition of 'silly' differs. Ain't shit silly about eating yo

Stop making the damn rice if you gonna burn it. Or continue to make it and eat but stop serving it to me. Oh you gonna keep giving me burnt rice? Watch me throw it in the trash and laugh at you.

Because she is standing there every time. She should wait outside until he realizes he left her behind and come back and open the door and like Shotta said if he doesn't learn in a couple of dates, weeks, months then he might be slightly impaired.

So we can say she's changing him to what she wants him to be?

Does everyone open the door for her?

Like when does it get to the point where we are like " u know what, this is some small shit to be asking/demanding, I'll eat this up, he or she is a great person" I can adjust my thoughts/actions
They wayyy better than my last one I was with, I'll eat that up and I'll be ok with them on this one minor negative "not opening the door every time for me act"

So we can say she's changing him to what she wants him to be?

Does everyone open the door for her?

Like when is it where we are like " u know what, this is some small shit to be asking for, I'll eat this up, he or she is a great guy" I can adjust my thoughts/actions
the answer is simple: it depends on the thing. this will vary from person to person.

the answer is simple: it depends on the thing. this will vary from person to person.

It does, but the things that folks leave ppl over in 2017 are crazyyyy and silly

We all need love

You be on the phone wit yo homegirl/mama/cuzin

You - "Yea I had to leave/drop Jermiah ass"

Mama/Friend - "Why, he was a good guy, yall looked cute together, well-manners, polite, has all his teeth, why yall break up"

Mama/Friend - "He's a liar huh, uses drugs huh, bad convo huh"

You - "Nah non of that, He kept forgetting to open the doors up for me after I reminded him that I didn't like that, he always forget, I can't be having no man not opening doors for me"

See how silly that shit sounds

Not only you don't have a man no mo, now you gotta open the doors up for yaself now LMAO

Crazy, crazyy

Example for you breh:

A chick you're dating, yall had good conversations, went out, had good times, laughed about sitcoms on the show, talked about how you hate the president, shared baby pictures etc. and she's feeling you

@BNE replace the she with he

And they hit you up early in the morning every morning with a "Good Morning" text,

Believe or not, some ppl hate that shit but she hits you up early via text message, say you the one that hates that shit, you address it to her, she still does it.

So is she an idiot/stalker, are you cutting her off and moving on to the next?

or you eating that up and like "fuck it, that's what shorty likes to do" it aint that big of a deal, even though you hate that early text shit? even yo mama knows not to text yo ass that early?
I am just dealing with your scenario but I am going to change it to something that actually happened. I was dating a woman and she was real cool but I told her if she is going to eat meat in my house please only use plastic utensils and don't put it on any of my plates. The first time she did it I corrected her the second time she did it I told her she couldn't eat meat in my house again. When she proceeded to bring meat into my house she was cutoff. Is that real enough and trust me that was my only issue with her. But the problem was bigger than all of her good. Now my wife eats meat but we have two separate set of dishes and post and pans and she only uses certain burners and stuff. It is almost at the point where she doesn't even cook meat in the house(actually she doesn't cook red meat anymore in the house)

It does, but the things that folks leave ppl over in 2017 are crazyyyy and silly

We all need love

You be on the phone wit yo homegirl/mama/cuzin

You - "Yea I had to leave/drop Jermiah ass"

Mama/Friend - "Why, he was a good guy, yall looked cute together, well-manners, polite, has all his teeth, why yall break up"

Mama/Friend - "He's a liar huh, uses drugs huh, bad convo huh"

You - "Nah non of that, He kept forgetting to open the doors up for me after I reminded him that I didn't like that, he always forget, I can't be having no man not opening doors for me"

See how silly that shit sounds

Not only you don't have a man no mo, now you gotta open the doors up for yaself now LMAO

Crazy, crazyy
Does it matter though? If someone else is narrowing down their pool, it aint my problem.

i've heard a guy say he wldn't deal with a chick under 5'8. as crazy as that sounds to my ears, he found his chick over 5'8.

n even if he hadn't, if he wld rather be alone than with a chick under 5'8, n he aight with that, what is the issue?

Back