Welcome To aBlackWeb

Talk about it Tuesday: She/He is cool but..

Yes and no

Your preference is pre-fixed b4 you get to a dating staging

Knock preference is whether or not it's worth it to continue dating
again, its cuz Knock's thread is about things u catch when you're getting to know someone. complexion is something u can literally see on 1st impression.
giphy.gif

if someone told a story on the first page

"i met this one girl she was perfect, but she was dark skinned and i just couldn't do it"
this thread....

giphy.gif
Complexion never been an issue for the good gawd Cain but of she has small titties it will never work. NEVER I SAY!!!!!!!

Couldn't move forward wit a chick b/c whenever she would rant about folks, they hefa would go into full argumentative mode...wit herself.

As if the person she has an issue wit was actually standing in front of her, and she's givimg them a piece of her mind. Hand clapping gestures and all.

So she just went OFF! I'm looking at this hefa like "Uhhh...who is she talkin too?? Ain't nobody else here besides us."

Couldn't move forward wit a chick b/c whenever she would rant about folks, they hefa would go into full argumentative mode...wit herself.

As if the person she has an issue wit was actually standing in front of her, and she's givimg them a piece of her mind. Hand clapping gestures and all.

So she just went OFF! I'm looking at this hefa like "Uhhh...who is she talkin too?? Ain't nobody else here besides us."
:welldamn:

was the puddy good tho? for all that crazy lmao

Ummmm yeah she was crazy bruh

I bet that puss was a fool tho..........am I right?

Ask her what the freakiest thing she ever did. Told me she let dudes run a train on her.

:uhhuhh: Imagine the awkward silence and the fall back that commenced there after

Ask her what the freakiest thing she ever did. Told me she let dudes run a train on her.

:uhhuhh: Imagine the awkward silence and the fall back that commenced there after
gentlemen:

ur dream woman answers this question with "scat play". what do u do?

Back