Welcome To aBlackWeb

Talk about it Tuesday: She/He is cool but..

I am just dealing with your scenario but I am going to change it to something that actually happened. I was dating a woman and she was real cool but I told her if she is going to eat meat in my house please only use plastic utensils and don't put it on any of my plates. The first time she did it I corrected her the second time she did it I told her she couldn't eat meat in my house again. When she proceeded to bring meat into my house she was cutoff. Is that real enough and trust me that was my only issue with her. But the problem was bigger than all of her good. Now my wife eats meat but we have two separate set of dishes and post and pans and she only uses certain burners and stuff. It is almost at the point where she doesn't even cook meat in the house(actually she doesn't cook red meat anymore in the house)

Fucking cold ass world, nigga said leave the Burger King outside
1zxuykn.jpg

I am just dealing with your scenario but I am going to change it to something that actually happened. I was dating a woman and she was real cool but I told her if she is going to eat meat in my house please only use plastic utensils and don't put it on any of my plates. The first time she did it I corrected her the second time she did it I told her she couldn't eat meat in my house again. When she proceeded to bring meat into my house she was cutoff. Is that real enough and trust me that was my only issue with her. But the problem was bigger than all of her good. Now my wife eats meat but we have two separate set of dishes and post and pans and she only uses certain burners and stuff. It is almost at the point where she doesn't even cook meat in the house(actually she doesn't cook red meat anymore in the house)
This the thing, why settle for putting up with things you don't like when someone around the corner can and will meet your expectations and you theirs?

Ya ex shouldn't have been allowed back in ya house imo. Fuck not eating here, we can hang at the mall and go to a hotel

Does it matter though? If someone else is narrowing down their pool, it aint my problem.

i've heard a guy say he wldn't deal with a chick under 5'8. as crazy as that sounds to my ears, he found his chick over 5'8.

n even if he hadn't, if he wld rather be alone than with a chick under 5'8, n he aight with that, what is the issue?

It doesn't,

It doesn't

I can't necessarily say just because someone is hella cool don't make me wanna take it further.

I've stopped talking to people who are overall cool but boring.

Last edited:
i'm genuinely surprised complexion hasn't come up yet....:evil:

i'm genuinely surprised complexion hasn't come up yet....:evil:
that's something u can see before u start dating someone, that's prolly why.

how wld u only realise after 2 or 3 dates that a chick is high yellow or dark skinned?

if someone told a story on the first page

"i met this one girl she was perfect, but she was dark skinned and i just couldn't do it"
this thread....

giphy.gif

if someone told a story on the first page

"i met this one girl she was perfect, but she was dark skinned and i just couldn't do it"
this thread....

giphy.gif
Nah, just means more for me

And I'd take everything else they posted with a grain of salt, but no need to fight over their preferences

it's the same thing as this thread though, it's a matter of personal preference, which is what this whole thread is about

i don't see a need for a new thread....i was just surprised it hadn't come up yet

it's the same thing as this thread though, it's a matter of personal preference, which is what this whole thread is about

i don't see a need for a new thread....i was just surprised it hadn't come up yet
Yes and no

Your preference is pre-fixed b4 you get to a dating staging

Knock preference is whether or not it's worth it to continue dating

again, its cuz Knock's thread is about things u catch when you're getting to know someone. complexion is something u can literally see on 1st impression.

Back