Welcome To aBlackWeb

Talk about it Tuesday: She/He is cool but..

Forgetting to do something a few times is fine because again, no ones perfect. A better example might be:

A woman wants a guy who opens doors, pulls out her chair and opens the car door 1st. She starts seeing a guy who is otherwise great for her but doesn't believe in that stuff. He'll do it if it's convenient, but he won't go out of his way to.

She would not be petty for dropping him over that. At all.

Let's try another example. A guy wants a woman that 'caters to him'. He'd be perfectly justified to drop me if he identifies during the "getting to know you" stage that I wouldn't do that.

So in your example, "A great guy" gets drop (in the early stages) because he doesn't do the whole chivalry act?

Why she can't accept the "greatness" in the guy and adjust to him not doing that if he doesn't do that?

There's no "bad" reason to end it with someone you're dating. if the way someone holds a pencil bothers u n u wanna call it quits over that, do it.

This is ridiculous and smh @ niggas cosigning this nonsense. Everybody would be single if they dropped their s/o over anything that bothered them.

Yea it's been stated and I stated to @ChiCity, in his case, he's not leaving RiRi outside to make a point, and some dudes may pull that leaving the chick outside act that time, but to continue to leave her outside every time, nah, I don't buy it thus the result of you breaking up with her over that petty act.

Let's say she doesn't get the point. Then what?
Then she looking for a new man or keying my car

You have to stand on something or else every chick you 'date' would become a girlfriend. I ain't got time to train a chick from scratch b. Some shit is just common respect

Me and Rihanna been together 8 yrs strong so of course she can slide. 2008 Rihanna tho? Yup I would missed out cause she would have been replaced

Why though? why for any reasons though? What's the purpose of dating if you're cutting ppl off for any reasons? You'd might as well don't even draft or try and sign someone?

Some players can't dribble outta double-teams, some can't shoot FT, but they can take a charge, block shots, defend/lock down a top scorer, so we cutting players because they can't make FTs or pass out of double-teams but he held Kobe to 8 pts?
Ok if you are p looking to be monogamous then you have 1 position to fill. You want the person that best fits that 1 position and ther is no guarantees. So you weigh the pros and the cons and if one con is bigger than all the pros you cut them off. Now if you are not looking to be monogamous than one flaw might be annoying but not worth cutting them off unless it is a big enough flaw. Showing up unexpectedly is a big enough flaw for me.

then she's a fool and u deserve whatever consequence there is for dating a fool

who chases after sum1 who leaves u outside?

Again, why she has to be a fool?

In this example she's a fool, so just because one continue to do an petty act is a fool?

So dudes who forget to put the toilet seat down, or call/text back, or open the car door for you are fools after they have been told that what they are suppose to do?
Help me understand this,

Good convo BTW

This is ridiculous and smh @ niggas cosigning this nonsense. Everybody would be single if they dropped their s/o over anything that bothered them.
I think you are reading it wrong. People are saying when dating you can drop them if the problem is a big enough problem to you. No one is perfect. But let's say you meet a person and in the first week they do or say something that bothers you it is not a big deal to let them go at that point.

It's dating. It is not a guaranteed thing. I once paused on a woman because she came over my house ashy. I am not saying I didn't see her again but It bothered me that she left you house without putting lotion on was a problem for me. It was when I was younger but back then I had a problem with it.
still dying @ this.

I'm imagining polite Lurker tryna explain why he is essentially saying "bye, ashy" to this chick. the mental image is gold.

I'm not talking about ending a relationship though, and I'm not talking about something that simply bothers someone. I'm talking about people who JUST started seeing each other/getting to know each other, and one party finding an incompatibility in the other that they can't get past. an incompatibility that might be small to you or I but big to them.

Did you read the examples I gave?

Not true

We not talking about slight bothers, we talking shit that irks you. You gonna give Beyoncé a run if she bite her toenails and farted b4 sex? (If you find Beyoncé attractive and also if you are turned off by nail biters and garters)

That's all I am saying, when does it come to a point when you are like " you know what, I'll just eat that and let her ride wit that"

I used the example of popping up (some don't like that act, Hell I don't,) but if she's bringing 100 good things to the table and shorty is cool and we vibe then I'll just have to eat that shit up and accept that shorty don't call nor text when she comes over to the crib. plain and simple. I still got a baddie/gem with her.

That's the point I was making. Ppl breaking hearts off some, "man she/he aint doing x,y,z, she/he can get dropped" when that is the only negative thing that the person is doing.

Are there things that a person can get drop for, sure, but for something that's silly (to me) that's crazy.

Yea it's been stated and I stated to @ChiCity, in his case, he's not leaving RiRi outside to make a point, and some dudes may pull that leaving the chick outside act that time, but to continue to leave her outside every time, nah, I don't buy it thus the result of you breaking up with her over that petty act.

Let's say she doesn't get the point. Then what?
If she keeps showing up after you left her outside several times isn't there a bigger problem? You now have a stalker and you might want to do something about that unless you like stalkers.

Again, why she has to be a fool?

In this example she's a fool, so just because one continue to do an petty act is a fool?

So dudes who forget to put the toilet seat down, or call/text back, or open the car door for you are fools after they have been told that what they are suppose to do?
Help me understand this,

Good convo BTW
someone shows up unannounced
gets told why
someone keeps up showing unannounced
gets left outside
someone sees the light on and calls asking why
gets told they need to cut it out

and still doesn't get the point? Yes, this person is slow. n u know it. n thus, u deserve the consequences of continuing to be with someone obtuse.

I think you are reading it wrong. People are saying when dating you can drop them if the problem is a big enough problem to you. No one is perfect. But let's say you meet a person and in the first week they do or say something that bothers you it is not a big deal to let them go at that point.

Have no issue with that, person says, "I wanna have sex with animals" or "I like to take all types of drugs" etc then it's "Bye Bih"

But if one is not opening a door for you, (for a woman) then why should that guy get dropped? and he's a good dude or great?

still dying @ this.

I'm imagining polite Lurker tryna explain why he is essentially saying "bye, ashy" to this chick. the mental image is gold.

I'm not talking about ending a relationship though, and I'm not talking about something that simply bothers someone. I'm talking about people who JUST started seeing each other/getting to know each other, and one party finding an incompatibility in the other that they can't get past. an incompatibility that might be small to you or I but big to them.

Did you read the examples I gave?
I was a lot less polite(humble) back then.

If she keeps showing up after you left her outside several times isn't there a bigger problem? You now have a stalker and you might want to do something about that unless you like stalkers.
I'm saying. @Knock_Twice is funny af cuz this shits too much.

"yes, she doesn't wash her hands after going to the bathroom now n then, but why don't you get her hand sanitizer n use baby wipes on everything she comes into contact with? she's a goddess n what u got is golden..."
@BNE get on the team b.

Yes or no
no

If it's something major then yea, drop em. But we're going by the ex Knock used and saying the person does/has everything you're looking for and they're knees were ashy one day, you're gonna drop em? They held a pencil the wrong way? Those are ridiculous reasons.

someone shows up unannounced
gets told why
someone keeps up showing unannounced
gets left outside
someone sees the light on and calls asking why
gets told they need to cut it out

and still doesn't get the point? Yes, this person is slow. n u know it. n thus, u deserve the consequences of continuing to be with someone obtuse.

What consequences?

Who said that there will be some though? That just may be his or her thing that they do though?

Have no issue with that, person says, "I wanna have sex with animals" or "I like to take all types of drugs" etc then it's "Bye Bih"

But if one is not opening a door for you, (for a woman) then why should that guy get dropped? and he's a good dude or great?
You don't drop them automatically if you don't want to. It depends on how much of an investment you are willing to make in them or time on your hands. If a woman tells a man that she likes doors held for her and every time the get to a day he is walking in front of her and the door is hitting her than she should leave him alone.

I'm saying. @Knock_Twice is funny af cuz this shits too much.

"yes, she doesn't wash her hands after going to the bathroom now n then, but why don't you get her hand sanitizer n use baby wipes on everything she comes into contact with? she's a goddess n what u got is golden..."

no

I'm just saying though Lol, when does breaking it off with someone start to become silly and crazy.

the breh, @Judge Dread dropping chicks because of their stomach was a bit ashy

Back