Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

So the dude took so long letting a person in their house after receiving the correct information and being asked to push the damn button multiple times before he was cussed the fuck out.

Was the nigga really sleep?
Within a min TI started yelling at him. Then the rest of that 6 min is TI screaming at him and getting out the car, while Tiny on the phone with the guard going "Can you please let him in".

guess i'll be the one

but ol buddy in the booth sounded a bit remedial

~shrugs~
Sounded more like hes an immigrant

I dont even know what an axel rose or keith kichards looks like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I know who all those people are and i wouldnt be able to spot them on the street. 2 of those people are rockstars from like the 60's and one is a washed up rockstar from the late 80's, early 90's. Idk why he'd pick them as examples.

All I know is that after watching the first video, it took T.I. six and a half (6:30) minutes to be let through the gate.

It shouldn't have even taken 0:30 for the security guard to let him through.
If you just give a name for them to look up & no ID or w/e, its like 30 seconds to a 1min, but in the video you see him looking him up then he says "Harry?" like he either forgot the name he told him or wasnt sure he heard correctly. After that TI got mad.

I know who all those people are and i wouldnt be able to spot them on the street. 2 of those people are rockstars from like the 60's and one is a washed up rockstar from the late 80's, early 90's. Idk why he'd pick them as examples.

If you just give a name for them to look up & no ID or w/e, its like 30 seconds to a 1min, but in the video you see him looking him up then he says "Harry?" like he either forgot the name he told him or wasnt sure he heard correctly. After that TI got mad.

And dude escalated the situation after TI escalated the situation trying to get to HIS HOME.

Was he sleep?

you would think someone who was caught literally asleep on the job, would react in a proactive way rather than double down on their error or escalate a situation.

again unless he was trying to antagonize TIP in order to make himself the victim or he still had the crust in his eyes from his slumber, I don't understand the guard's position in all this ESPECIALLY when Tiny called and asked politely for TIP to be let in.

I dont understand why you're asking that, unless you trolling. Everyone in this thread agreed that he was asleep when TI pulled up. Then you see TI pull his phone out and take a picture of him, then wake him up by saying something.

I dont understand why you're asking that, unless you trolling. Everyone in this thread agreed that he was asleep when TI pulled up. Then you see TI pull his phone out and take a picture of him, then wake him up by saying something.

TI is justified then

Y'all gassed the sleeping shit as if it was some major inconvenience lmfao

Was he in the wrong for being slumped? Yes, but he came to attention not even twenty seconds after T.I.P. rolled up. That didn't stop informant Harris from pulling out his phone and recording the offense with intent to snitch within five seconds of arriving though.

Then ironically the man so enthralled with snitching is only asked his name and where he lives and not even 5 seconds after immediately calls the guard out on speaking and pretends as if he flexed some type of authority, which the guard had yet to do. All that occured within the first minute and 30 seconds of T.I.P rolling up.

Idk what video some of you all watched.

After that it was straight yelling. I'm sure he would've gotten in about 4 minutes sooner than the 6 it took if he wasn't screaming like a jackass. It's never okay to speak to people like that and I see some of y'all need y'all heads knocked off your shoulders. Don't move into a gated community and get mad when faced with gated community shit.

Was he in the wrong for being slumped? Yes, but he came to attention not even twenty seconds after T.I.P. rolled up. That didn't stop informant Harris from pulling out his phone and recording the offense with intent to snitch within five seconds of arriving though.

Then ironically the man so enthralled with snitching is only asked his name and where he lives and not even 5 seconds after immediately calls the guard out on speaking and pretends as if he flexed some type of authority, which the guard had yet to do. All that occured within the first minute and 30 seconds of T.I.P rolling up.

After that it was straight yelling. I'm sure he would've gotten in about 4 minutes sooner than the 6 it took if he wasn't screaming like a jackass. It's never okay to speak to people like that and I see some of y'all need y'all heads knocked off your shoulders. Don't move into a gated community and get mad when faced with gated community shit.

Or...

You do your fucking job and dont fall asleep on duty.

He's a liabilty, he is paid to keep the place secure, if he can't stay awake then how is he doing his job accordingly?

How would you feel if you paying gated community money yet have to deal with a gate guard that doesnt take his job serious, and then your shit winds up stolen, etc?

I get the disdain for TIP, but gotdamn, the man pays for a certain level of courtesy and professionalism which he did not recieve from the word GO.

Had the guard been on point, this issue would not be happening.

Dont blame TIP for that. The nigga shouldnt be a security guard if he cant hack it, plain and simple. Give that job to somebody that can do it efficiently and effectively.

Jon Benet Ramsey prolly got a few thoughts on your opinion.

Sleeping on your job is the worst thing you can do as a guard

Smmfh

i'm sleep so you ready fight me over it?

fuck it then then let's fight....

but you ain't just gonna talk to me like i'm a kid.

even if i gotta get fired, you fire me with some fucking class and professionalism.. if not we can both act like some asses...

look i ain't defending the dude for sleeping....and this ain't guarding some military base in a hostile war-zone either.....

u have a problem with my work performance, or lack of... then address it professionally..

but the second you start raising your voice and cursing, this ain't about work and work performance no more.. it'a about you and me...

so again....if u ready to fight over me being sleep...then fuck it let's fight....cuz a nigga come off at me like that.. we throwing hands....

"you fire me with some fucking class and professionalism"

But you sleep bruh, as a guard. If that aint the most non-professional shit ever

@Duwop

i don't give a fuck.....you still talk to me with respect

But you aint respecting my house where my kids and wife stay

if that's how you feel then it's on,

but i think it's retarded to equate those two things...

dude ain't no armed security, he dont have super powers.. yall ain't in no hostile war zone......clearly ti couldn't' get through the gate.....

wasn't nothing that guard doing that was personally offensive to anyone..

he was negligent to his duties, but that imo does not warrant disrespect.

ti did right by taking the picture......you wake homie up, give your information, wait for the confirmation, then report him later....

but all that extra shit was way too much....

like i said, maybe yall okay with niggaz talking to you all crazy...

that ain't me,....

the foul didn't warrant the response

look i'm just saying when you out here yelling at a nigga like you want action, you just as wrong as he is for sleeping, and we both can be some wrong and fighting motherfuckers..

obviously ti wanted that smoke walking back up to the damn booth...TI overreacted, point blank period

wasn't nothing that guard doing that was personally offensive to anyone..

he was negligent to his duties, but that imo does not warrant disrespect.

ti did right by taking the picture......you wake homie up, give your information, wait for the confirmation, then report him later....

but all that extra shit was way too much....

like i said, maybe yall okay with niggaz talking to you all crazy...

that ain't me,....

the foul didn't warrant the response

now if you were a known criminal or politician in a hostile state, and you had a plethora of enemies and multiple assassination attempts, and you lived in an estate with private detailed armed guards that were directly charged to protect you and your family alone...

then sure.... go ham...

but this nigga in a cushy ass gated community with pampered rich people....aint shit hot around there, ain't no danger.......

that nigga was buggin

Back