Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

My nigga, dont make no more comments till you watch the fucking video. We 9 pages deep in a thread about an incident WITH A VIDEO OF IT POSTED & and you in here asking us what happened still, instead of watching it.
stall him out....

its sunday

This isht gets me heated.

Your telling me if Axel Rose or Keith Richards or one of them other white boi rockstars came up to their gated community after a night out they wouldn't be let in with the quickness?

You ever see how drunk and belligerent them rockstar cats get and people just laugh it off and still ask for autographs and isht.

Man, Ozzy Osbourne was walking around nude, pissing on the ground, and snorting lines of ants off the ground and people just laughed.

This isht gets me heated.

Your telling me if Axel Rose or Keith Richards or one of them other white boi rockstars came up to their gated community after a night out they wouldn't be let in with the quickness?

You ever see how drunk and belligerent them rockstar cats get and people just laugh it off and still ask for autographs and isht.
we are held to a different standard.

the more successful you are the more you must be humbled by someone whos not.
we are the only race that does this.

white people stay getting buck, yet people are afraid of them.

If this was any of those white stars mentioned in a video being disrespectful to a black guard for being sleep on the job, I bet the whole conversation would be different in here.

Nigga came in and really compared TI to Axel Rose, Keith Richards & Ozzy Osborne and some of you dick heads really took that comment seriously, smh.

All I know is that after watching the first video, it took T.I. six and a half (6:30) minutes to be let through the gate.

It shouldn't have even taken 0:30 for the security guard to let him through.
nah bruh.......we never lived in a gated community so we dont know how it works.

security cant know everyone coming and going.

If your dumbass is sleeping on the job suck it up. You were on some waste movements and got caught slipping.
ain't no man calling me a hoe ass nigga and i just suck it up...

fuck him and fuck you for agreeing with him

nah bruh.......we never lived in a gated community so we dont know how it works.

security cant know everyone coming and going.

While I admit I've never lived in a gated community, he gave his name and his address. If that's all it takes, then why did it take 6:30 for him to push the button?

While I admit I've never lived in a gated community, he gave his name and his address. If that's all it takes, then why did it take 6:30 for him to push the button?
because he got irritated and call the guy a fuck nigga....

so he had to wait.

because he got irritated and call the guy a fuck nigga....

so he had to wait.

So the dude took so long letting a person in their house after receiving the correct information and being asked to push the damn button multiple times before he was cussed the fuck out.

Was the nigga really sleep?

guess i'll be the one

but ol buddy in the booth sounded a bit remedial

~shrugs~

Back