Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

now if you were a known criminal or politician in a hostile state, and you had a plethora of enemies and multiple assassination attempts, and you lived in an estate with private detailed armed guards that were directly charged to protect you and your family alone...

then sure.... go ham...

but this nigga in a cushy ass gated community with pampered rich people....aint shit hot around there, ain't no danger.......

that nigga was buggin
what this got to do with anything?

what this got to do with anything?
niggaz keep trying to say the guard was disrespecting ti's family...

and my counter was unless it's a private detail of this kinda scrutiny.....that's a big ass reach, and no justification for cursing the man out with that kinda energy

and my counter was unless it's a private detail of this kinda scrutiny.....that's a big ass reach, and no justification for cursing the man out with that kinda energy

He was disrespecting his job at the HIGHEST LEVEL.

I dont see how yall can look at these child snatching cases and not get violently angry at complacency.

You gotdamn right im chewin ass.

Dont matter the location du, we got a serious job to do. Not on no Paul Blart shit, but damn.

Could you imagine having to tell somebody they are at a loss cause you fell asleep? What about being on the recieving end?

As limited as our "power" is our duties are still important.

I couldn't fire somebody with class if I caught them sleep on the job. You forfit that luxury when you get caught doing that. Your lack of proper sleep does not supercede the needs of a COMMUNITY.

SO I RECKON WE GON HAVE TO SQUAB BOUT THAT ONE.

2:37 "open the motherfucking gate bro"

like ap said earlier, the nigga seemed a bit slow or foreign,....didn't look to me he was deliberately being an ass, it looked like he was legit confused... definitely termination worthy......

however... ti had no fcking patience

2:50 "open the otherfucking gate my nigga'

ti was straight tryna rush and bully his way in... i don't care what yall say

the man said "you ain't gotta talk to me like that" and he was justified in that....." at 2:56

at that point, it wasn't professional no more, TI had no patience whatsoever.....you can't just talk to people like that and expect them to fold..

maybe a lotta yall woulda folded, but if i was legit trying to look a nigga up, and he steady cussing at me.. it's gonna turn into something else

I couldn't fire somebody with class if I caught them sleep on the job. You forfit that luxury when you get caught doing that. Your lack of proper sleep does not supercede the needs of a COMMUNITY.

SO I RECKON WE GON HAVE TO SQUAB BOUT THAT ONE.
so be it, then we both be looking for jobs

all that"hit the mutherfucking button nigga!" shit.... man fuck that little lucky charm ass nigga...

i straight woulda been "can u calm your motherfucking ass down bruh, u see i'm on the phone with your peoples now..."

niggaz wasn't tryna push no aunthority......he fucked up by sleeping... i can clearly see that shit....but i just don't see where that warrants cussing at the man..

maybe yall more entitled than me, or have less empathy or something, but i don't believe in talking to people like that who don't start with me first regardless....10 times outta 10 i just wait quietly and report it later......

2:37 "open the motherfucking gate bro"

like ap said earlier, the nigga seemed a bit slow or foreign,....didn't look to me he was deliberately being an ass, it looked like he was legit confused... definitely termination worthy......

however... ti had no fcking patience

2:50 "open the otherfucking gate my nigga'

ti was straight tryna rush and bully his way in... i don't care what yall say

the man said "you ain't gotta talk to me like that" and he was justified in that....." at 2:56

at that point, it wasn't professional no more, TI had no patience whatsoever.....you can't just talk to people like that and expect them to fold..

maybe a lotta yall woulda folded, but if i was legit trying to look a nigga up, and he steady cussing at me.. it's gonna turn into something else
Open the gate while talking shit.

Give TI an option to get the shit off his chest.

Dont sit there and act like a scared lil white bitch cause the big scary black man is yelling obscenities thru triple pane glass.

Open the gate while talking shit.

Give TI an option to get the shit off his chest.

Dont sit there and act like a scared lil white bitch cause the big scary black man is yelling obscenities thru triple pane glass.

it woulda went way differently if i was working there.....we'd been going back n forth the whole time, and might have ended up fighting...

u ain't brining that kinda energy towards me and just expect me to hop and do your bidding.....dude was already losing his job for sleeping... fuck else he got to lose?

it woulda went way differently if i was working there.....we'd been going back n forth the whole time, and might have ended up fighting...

u ain't brining that kinda energy towards me and just expect me to hop and do your bidding.....dude was already losing his job for sleeping... fuck else he got to lose?

He had several options on how to solve it.

Tip stepped to him like a man.

Dude rather handle shit like a complete hoe.

Fuck him. He like to lie on people to the cops when he in the wrong.

i dont know you personally bruh.....

but if mrs du called me and i hung up on her.....i think you be ready to beat my ass.

i dont know you personally bruh.....

but if mrs du called me and i hung up on her.....i think you be ready to beat my ass.
no...no i wouldn't.

i'm very hesitant at putting my hands on people unless they have aggressive energy......

i don't hit people just cuz they incompetent

all that"hit the mutherfucking button nigga!" shit.... man fuck that little lucky charm ass nigga...

i straight woulda been "can u calm your motherfucking ass down bruh, u see i'm on the phone with your peoples now..."

niggaz wasn't tryna push no aunthority......he fucked up by sleeping... i can clearly see that shit....but i just don't see where that warrants cussing at the man..

maybe yall more entitled than me, or have less empathy or something, but i don't believe in talking to people like that who don't start with me first regardless....10 times outta 10 i just wait quietly and report it later......
he didnt try to diffuse ...nor did he try anything...

man if i was caught sleeping...im need to correct my wrong by calming the person down first so they wont snitch me out. even if i am moving slow....i need to know how to handle people while im moving slow so that they are more relaxed.

He had several options on how to solve it.

Tip stepped to him like a man.

Dude rather handle shit like a complete hoe.

Fuck him. He like to lie on people to the cops when he in the wrong.
naw, ti talked down to him like he was inferior to him..

the man might not have been a violent man, and literally scared....

TI had all the mannerisms of someone who was ready for a confrontation....

'm admittedly more confrontational than most people..... that man did not want it

he didnt try to diffuse ...nor did he try anything...

man if i was caught sleeping...im need to correct my wrong by calming the person down first so they wont snitch me out. even if i am moving slow....i need to know how to handle people while im moving slow so that they are more relaxed.
man he told him to just hit the fucking button and called him a hoe ass nigga...

anybody with some self respect gonna stand up for themselves....

talking bout you work for me......

naw, ti talked down to him like he was inferior to him..

the man might not have been a violent man, and literally scared....

TI had all the mannerisms of someone who was ready for a confrontation....

'm admittedly more confrontational than most people..... that man did not want it
but that dont mean dude wasnt trynna be an ass.

man he told him to just hit the fucking button and called him a hoe ass nigga...

anybody with some self respect gonna stand up for themselves....

talking bout you work for me......
you are right.

but thats after dude was sleep, slow and being an ass. even tho quiet...but still an ass.

it dont take that long to let people in.
and if tip was that aggressive.....let him go about his business. why keep him there and continue to aggravate him and his wife?

i dont think tip meant it as a talk down way...but more of an im in charge here, there can be repercussions.

Back