Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

He was slow rolling him. Last year when I was a supervisor for g4s I had one old head working under me that would do this type of bullshit all the time. He'd try to humble people. Imagine coming home from work and a nigga that works for you is trying to humble you. Smmfh. At the end of the day more than anything this is a customer service job. I can't stand top flight ass niggas like this. Think because they have control over the access point they got control over the resident. I been working in the security industry 14 years. That was some fuckshit. Dude and the security company probably outta there. Which means other niggas that didn't do anything wrong probably lost their job.
Welp

Lock this shit up

TIP was 100% in the right according to the article on the first page.

For one he had to wake the man up, which is a violation in itself. Then after two people identified TI, including Tiny who insisted he be let inside, the guard still refused. Another violation. It's understandable TI became frustrated, but really it's also irrelevant. That guard did not do his job, he brought that on himself. Stuff like the guard being slow, foreign, confused is just more incompetence. He shouldn't have that job in the first place if that's the case.

yall just okay with bullying people..

worst kinda people

you snitch

FlawedBareEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

You in here talking about fighting customers all the time. Shut the fuck up.
yea......niggaz who got alll that aggressive energy like they wanna do something... nigaz like tip who wanna hop in a nigga face over something clearly not that serious..

niggaz lke you who talk wrekless then wanna change the narrative when someone returns that energy.....

here you go saying shut the fuck up for what???

for what??

you the type of nigga to get stole on for trying to talk down to the wrong nigga... just like tip was doing..

niggaz always wanna talk tough when there's no consequence....

no suprises.. yall stay on that bitch shit

2:37 "open the motherfucking gate bro"

like ap said earlier, the nigga seemed a bit slow or foreign,....didn't look to me he was deliberately being an ass, it looked like he was legit confused... definitely termination worthy......

however... ti had no fcking patience

2:50 "open the otherfucking gate my nigga'

ti was straight tryna rush and bully his way in... i don't care what yall say

the man said "you ain't gotta talk to me like that" and he was justified in that....." at 2:56

at that point, it wasn't professional no more, TI had no patience whatsoever.....you can't just talk to people like that and expect them to fold..

maybe a lotta yall woulda folded, but if i was legit trying to look a nigga up, and he steady cussing at me.. it's gonna turn into something else

If he wasn't asleep it wouldn't have been anything else. He tripled down on his fuckery. He was sleep, then slow rolled, then he had the nerve to get loud on the phone with tiny after not keeping the same energy when ti was in his face. Then he calling for police. Bitch ass nigga thru and thru.

If he wasn't asleep it wouldn't have been anything else. He doubled down on his fuckery.
still doesn't justify tips behavior..

nigga got his own boy locked up....

i bet that's the guards fault too

Never would've thought this thread would be 13pgs and possibly more.

For the record I agree with high majority of what @Duwop is saying

I definitely would have expressed displeasure in the situation, and 100% told dude I was gonna have to let his manager know he was sleep at the gate an gave me a hard time...

But I wouldn't have gotten all tough and up the dude face

man, who tf is Pycelle

i've been trying to figure out the name change for a month

Back