Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

Yall taking up for a nigga that

1. Fell asleep on the job
2. Couldnt get the information that was given in the system correctly
3. Dismissed tiny when she called
4. Called the police

After a nigga got mad because somebody was trying to get to THEIR HOME.

Mannnnn Push the Muthafuckin Button

Yall taking up for a nigga that

1. Fell asleep on the job
2. Couldnt get the information that was given in the system correctly
3. Dismissed tiny when she called
4. Called the police

After a nigga got mad because somebody was trying to get to THEIR HOME.

Mannnnn Push the Muthafuckin Button
still aint gotta get tough

yea......niggaz who got alll that aggressive energy like they wanna do something... nigaz like tip who wanna hop in a nigga face over something clearly not that serious..

niggaz lke you who talk wrekless then wanna change the narrative when someone returns that energy.....

here you go saying shut the fuck up for what???

for what??

you the type of nigga to get stole on for trying to talk down to the wrong nigga... just like tip was doing..

niggaz always wanna talk tough when there's no consequence....

no suprises.. yall stay on that bitch shit

Lmaooooo. Nigga like I said shut the fuck up.

Or you'll just post an address again and look like the clown you stay looking like. Shut the fuck up.
all that tough talk and ain't shit you can do about it....

you talknig about what imma do, what you gonna do?

what do you plan on doing?

shit shows so much about your character... a nigga that wanna talk tough online just to talk tough......

i see why you agree with cursing out a dude sitting in a chair that presents no threat whatsoever ...

niggaz like you get off on that... when there's no threat yall tough as fuck....

but if there is a threat, you quiet as fuck...cuz you all but admitted if you were in the wrong you'd let niggaz talk to you any kinda way..

so i already know what kinda security guard you are..

you prolly let white folk call u nigga to your face, spit on you, threaten you all day long and don't do shit about it....

every single time i've talked about getting in someone's shit, it's cuz they brought that energy to me initially...

but niggaz like you.... when someone in your face you bitch up..

but online you tough as fuck...

typical

all that tough talk and ain't shit you can do about it....

you talknig about what imma do, what you gonna do?

what do you plan on doing?

shit shows so much about your character... a nigga that wanna talk tough online just to talk tough......

i see why you agree with cursing out a dude sitting in a chair that presents no threat whatsoever ...

niggaz like you get off on that... when there's no threat yall tough as fuck....

but if there is a threat, you quiet as fuck...cuz you all but admitted if you were in the wrong you'd let niggaz talk to you any kinda way..

so i already know what kinda security guard you are..

you prolly let white folk call u nigga to your face, spit on you, threaten you all day long and don't do shit about it....

every single time i've talked about getting in someone's shit, it's cuz they brought that energy to me initially...

but niggaz like you.... when someone in your face you bitch up..

but online you tough as fuck...

typical

Lmao I'm not the one writing titan graphs trying to prove nothing to these niggas.

I definitely would have expressed displeasure in the situation, and 100% told dude I was gonna have to let his manager know he was sleep at the gate an gave me a hard time...

But I wouldn't have gotten all tough and up the dude face
And if your day wasn't a good day?

I would do just like you or woulda clowned dude.....but it would not have gotten like this. But then again.....no one knows where people are in their head.

Dmorgan sassy ass

Asked and answered nigga you late as usual. You again
Swing+and+a+miss+cheap+shot+fail_b42d31_6899588.gif

Back