Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

Lol at slow rolled. TI was barely there a full minute and a half before he started screaming and cussing.

Lol at slow rolled. TI was barely there a full minute and a half before he started screaming and cussing.

After I catch you sleeping you don't have a minute and a half. Move quickly. I can't imagine being in dudes position and doing that shit. And I've literally been in his position. He should have apologized for the inconvenience while pointing out he doesn't need to be berated. Instead he threw fuel on the fire and escalated the situation.

I guarantee his employment was terminated and the community's board terminated the contract with the company. He took money out of niggas pockets cause he couldn't let his pride go even tho he was at fault. Then had the nerve to play victim after disrespecting the mans wife talking tough and shit.

The main thing I learned from this thread is that when @Duwop is catching a snooze at the door when you are trying to enter his club, don't wake his ass up or you are going to "get the business".

Back