Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

Niggaz in here trying to rationale a “nigga moment”?! I thought y’all was better than this lmao

This ain't that. This is y'all condoning being called a hoe ass nigga just for being sleep on the job and causing a resident a minor inconvenience.
Wrong....
I agree with tips anger.
The guard was a bitch for moving slow and all that.

The guard ain't do shit but call the cops.
The narrator sound hurt over shit other than what was going on.

But the guard coulda been ok with being wrong and de-escalated things...he chose be a constant nigga trynna show what he can stop.

Then hung up on tiny.
Dude just didn't give a fuck. She wasn't disrespectful or name calling. She was pissed.

Nah...take that hit or get into another line of work.
Customers and clients always on some shit....just gotta know how to control the situation

Wrong....
I agree with tips anger.

But the guard coulda been ok with being wrong and de-escalated things...he chose be a constant nigga trynna show what he can stop.

Then hung up on tiny.
Dude just didn't give a fuck. She wasn't disrespectful or name calling. She was pissed.

Customers and clients always on some shit....just gotta know how to control the situation

You remain being ok with customers and clients disrespecting you. I will never be.

You remain being ok with customers and clients disrespecting you. I will never be.
We live in a shitty world.
Cant fight every battle with shitty people.
Maybe you can but I choose not too.

Niggas talk all day....and until you touch me or block my path.....all it is is talk.

i agree.

but at that point ...the guard needs to be fired.
you not gonna hold me hostage outside where i pay mortgage. then act like an ass.

an as you often say brother hellczar....does he do the same to them white people?

dude was wrong and mad that he was wrong and tried to flex.

Idk if he does it to white people i do know coming at somebody crazy dont go well and both parties look goofy. TI easily couldve let the shit go.

We all got triggers some random nigga telling me fuck off or something can piss me off one day and we can get into it.

Others days you gotta look at who its coming from and know the nigga aint worth it. For the record i feel we should set it in crackers at any time because white people are terrible.

One day im at work its a call center mostly women of course. Niggas still get jealous tho. Goofy dude that used to work with us pretty much a bum tried to spazz on me when no managers around. Tight cuz he thought i wanted his chick or bm they both worked there too. This nigga 28 with like 3 kids. And if i was 21 probably wouldve been an issue but im not about to catch a charge over a nigga thayts homeless and stupid. Nigga shit got age limits like fights do.

all i heard was tip going "man hit the motherfucking button" from the second i hit play...

once you come at me like that, my response is immediately "who the fuck you think you talking to?"

If your dumbass is sleeping on the job suck it up. You were on some waste movements and got caught slipping.

yea.....you skipped parts of the convo

thats not how it went

Wrong....
I agree with tips anger.

Then hung up on tiny.

.............df
even after watching the video.....dude taking mad long
and tip was pateint to me.

dude keep saying his name and tip asked him to open the gate......dude then got on some "you aint gotta talk to me like that"

he didnt say it no slick way.

but he did get irritated after a bit.
and rightfully so.

what video yall watching
Naw........what video was YOU watching, because what you described wasnt in that video

Yall niggas really dont know how a large gated community, with a guard works. This is funny af because how off, some of you are. Yall expect all the guards to memorize everyone that lives there, amazing.
raw

If you have to stop at the guard to be let in, because you dont have the gate key, the guard has to check who you are, period. You hand them your ID and they look you up if you say you're a resident or call who you're visiting to see if you are allowed to enter. What the fuck is the purpose of a guard that lets anyone in because they say they live there.

Theres a huge gated community by me with guards that I've been dozens of times for years. I used to pick my lil cousin up from school and drop her friend off, that lives there & guess what, they ALWAYS ask for ID to be let in. Out of all those years going there. Every resident and visitor knows the routine and complies with it, its not that hard. The only person that would have a problem with this is some dick head with an ego that thinks everyone is supposed to know who he is. Even in the video, after TI finally gets let in, another car pulls up, shows their ID and is let in no problem.

Yall really condoning ignorant nigga shit, because the guard had the audacity to do his job, to make sure someone who didnt have an access key to get in, should of been there

Yall niggas really dont know how a large gated community, with a guard works. This is funny af because how off, some of you are. Yall expect all the guards to memorize everyone that lives there, amazing.
raw

If you have to stop at the guard to be let in, because you dont have the gate key, the guard has to check who you are, period. You hand them your ID and they look you up if you say you're a resident or call who you're visiting to see if you are allowed to enter. What the fuck is the purpose of a guard that lets anyone in because they say they live there.

Theres a huge gated community by me with guards that I've been dozens of times for years. I used to pick my lil cousin up from school and drop her friend off, that lives there & guess what, they ALWAYS ask for ID to be let in. Out of all those years going there. Every resident and visitor knows the routine and complies with it, its not that hard. The only person that would have a problem with this is some dick head with an ego that thinks everyone is supposed to know who he is. Even in the video, after TI finally gets let in, another car pulls up, shows their ID and is let in no problem.

Yall really condoning ignorant nigga shit, because the guard had the audacity to do his job, to make sure someone who didnt have an access key to get in, should of been there
bruh we get it ...you lived in a gated community...
but what i saw was a man drive up.....and take his time and not even properly greet or acknowledge a resident.
dude acted like he didnt want to do shit or even be there.
its not abot knowing everyone....but you should take your job with a bit of decorum and professionalism.

the onus is on the person thats getting paid to do a job to act like the public matters.

i hear yall saying or talking disrespect.
but when you deal with the public....this is apart of it.
you have to learn to settle shit before it gets out of control.

so its yall whos condoning nigga shit on the part of the guard.

and no dude wasnt doing his job properly.

raw

The nigga was literally sleeping on the job. How tf you don't know who T.I is? Like it hasn't been pointed out to you. That nigga was being salty because he got called out for his fuckery. Tip showed ID and was verified by another resident his wife. Dude would have had a resident list on hand.
The job ain't that fucking hard. I've done it and I promise you buddy was in his feelings.

raw

GranularHollowAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

So he doing his job by sleeping? If Ti snaps a pic of him while sleep and sends it to corporate he petty right?

MAN PUSH THE MUHFUCKIN BUTTON...NIGGUH!

Back