Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

And another thing, While TI was already hot, once he gets home and now the wife is up and mad as fuck by the way guard is disrespecting her by not listening and hanging up on her, any husband is now definitely going back on 10 for just the blatant disrespect to the wife alone.

He was slow rolling him. Last year when I was a supervisor for g4s I had one old head working under me that would do this type of bullshit all the time. He'd try to humble people. Imagine coming home from work and a nigga that works for you is trying to humble you. Smmfh. At the end of the day more than anything this is a customer service job. I can't stand top flight ass niggas like this. Think because they have control over the access point they got control over the resident. I been working in the security industry 14 years. That was some fuckshit. Dude and the security company probably outta there. Which means other niggas that didn't do anything wrong probably lost their job.

Funny shit would of been the guard accepting the challenge and washing TI up tho

He was slow rolling him. Last year when I was a supervisor for g4s I had one old head working under me that would do this type of bullshit all the time. He'd try to humble people. Imagine coming home from work and a nigga that works for you is trying to humble you. Smmfh. At the end of the day more than anything this is a customer service job. I can't stand top flight ass niggas like this. Think because they have control over the access point they got control over the resident. I been working in the security industry 14 years. That was some fuckshit. Dude and the security company probably outta there. Which means other niggas that didn't do anything wrong probably lost their job.
my thing is whats up with the humbling part?

dude aint do shit to you. AND the nigga was sleep.

i run into dudes like this too.
fuck you trynna humble me for? im trying to get from a to b and respect everyone in the process.

nigga just mad.

Funny shit would of been the guard accepting the challenge and washing TI up tho
but what would he actually had won in all of that?

that he was wrong and won the fight for being wrong and lost his job?

maybe i cant put together why this sounds dumb as hell.

i may have done this at 20...and even thats stretching it.

Gave the guard the info and he never opened the gate.

I would have a problem too.

I’m trying to get home and you keeping me from doing that after I have you the CORRECT information.

TI probably had to take a shit lol

Ok, seems like some of you really dont know how gated communities like this work. If you pulled up to the gate without the gate key and they recognize you, then let you in, that guard is doing YOU a favor. But normally when you pull up to the gate, visitor or resident has to tell the guard what address they're going to AND PROVIDE ID. Then they take your ID and look you up to see if you live there or if you are a visitor they call the house you say you're going to and say "Hi we have ___ at the gate" and they let you in. And if as a visitor and they call the address and no one picks up, you not getting let in.

Fuck is the point of having a gated community with a guard if they let anyone in who says they live there.

At the end of the day, Tiny called the security guard and told him to let TIP in. From then, he should have "pushed the motherfuckin' button!" but he didn't and he hung up on Tiny at least once, and ignored what most likely was subsequent calls from her.
The security basically woke up grumpy from his sleep....either that or he was trying to create a situation to make himself look like the victim when he was initially in the wrong

And another thing, While TI was already hot, once he gets home and now the wife is up and mad as fuck by the way guard is disrespecting her by not listening and hanging up on her, any husband is now definitely going back on 10 for just the blatant disrespect to the wife alone.

Yeah I think this is exactly what got him further heated for him to come back

At the end of the day, Tiny called the security guard and told him to let TIP in. From then, he should have "pushed the motherfuckin' button!" but he didn't and he hung up on Tiny at least once, and ignored what most likely was subsequent calls from her.
The security basically woke up grumpy from his sleep....either that or he was trying to create a situation to make himself look like the victim when he was initially in the wrong

Yeah I think this is exactly what got him further heated for him to come back

She called up?

Naw. Fuck that bitch ass guard.

She called up?

Watch from 02:55 - the desk phone flashes like the bat phone and you can hear a woman's voice (which has been identified as Tiny) initially say "can you please let him in?....his name in on there"
Guard asks what's the address, Tiny gives it to him...don't know what happens after that.

Exactly a minute later (03:55) - the desk phones flashes again, guard takes his sweet time answering it but does so at 04:14, you hear Tiny speak for a few seconds - realising it was her, he hangs up on her at 04:21
Imagine that, hanging up on a resident that not only lives in the gated community that you're supposedly guarding....but is actually in the house calling you at the time of doing so!

Damn right, fuck that bitch ass guard!

Watch from 02:55 - the desk phone flashes like the bat phone and you can hear a woman's voice (which has been identified as Tiny) initially say "can you please let him in?....his name in on there"
Guard asks what's the address, Tiny gives it to him...don't know what happens after that.

Exactly a minute later (03:55) - the desk phones flashes again, guard takes his sweet time answering it but does so at 04:14, you hear Tiny speak for a few seconds - realising it was her, he hangs up on her at 04:21
Imagine that, hanging up on a resident that not only lives in the gated community that you're supposedly guarding....but is actually in the house calling you at the time of doing so!

Damn right, fuck that bitch ass guard!

and she called back later and dude hung up on her but at that time she was hot and yelling but still not disrespecting him.

shit tip even asked for dudes name and he wouldnt give it to him.

dude just all around said fuck it.

thats shit aint cool.

At that point he was already committed to fuckin with TI
but why?

just because?

even the narrator is on that shit talking about how tip aint nobody and 5'5" and he cant carry guns.

what does that have to do with anything?

bruh we get it ...you lived in a gated community...
but what i saw was a man drive up.....and take his time and not even properly greet or acknowledge a resident.
dude acted like he didnt want to do shit or even be there.
its not abot knowing everyone....but you should take your job with a bit of decorum and professionalism.

the onus is on the person thats getting paid to do a job to act like the public matters.

i hear yall saying or talking disrespect.
but when you deal with the public....this is apart of it.
you have to learn to settle shit before it gets out of control.

so its yall whos condoning nigga shit on the part of the guard.

and no dude wasnt doing his job properly.
You clearly didnt watch the video or read what i wrote. You just briefly skimmed. At no point did i saw i lived in a gated community like that.
And your saying TI was within his right to start flexing, screaming & carrying on because a lowly security guard didnt move at a pace he deemed fast enough not know who he is?

The nigga was literally sleeping on the job. How tf you don't know who T.I is? Like it hasn't been pointed out to you. That nigga was being salty because he got called out for his fuckery. Tip showed ID and was verified by another resident his wife. Dude would have had a resident list on hand.
The job ain't that fucking hard. I've done it and I promise you buddy was in his feelings.

How does he not know who a rapper is? That a serious question? He 100% didnt show him ID, you literally just made that up. And the guard sorta got in his feelings right after TI got in his feelings that he had to wait like 40 seconds and guard asked for the address again.

Lmao nigga really keep trying to break down a security job like that shit so difficult
Someone has to break it down so some of you smart dumb niggas can wise df up.

Last edited:
but why?

just because?

even the narrator is on that shit talking about how tip aint nobody and 5'5" and he cant carry guns.

what does that have to do with anything?
  1. Ti disturbed his nap
  2. Ti disrespected him
  3. Ti still needs him to hit the fuggin button so he still has the power.
  4. After said button gets pushed he just becomes a bum again. But that window when Ti wants him to hit the button tho... son was a GOD

and she called back later and dude hung up on her but at that time she was hot and yelling but still not disrespecting him.

shit tip even asked for dudes name and he wouldnt give it to him.

dude just all around said fuck it.

thats shit aint cool.

So she calls back they have a normal convo like adults that ends amicably. Then calls back barking at him like hes her kid and he left dishes in the sink but some how that was talking to him respectively? Nigga what?

You clearly didnt watch the video or read what i wrote. You just briefly skimmed.
And your saying TI was within his right to start flexing, screaming & carrying on because a lowly security guard didnt move at a pace he deemed fast enough not know who he is?

How does he not know who a rapper is? That a serious question? He 100% didnt show him ID, you literally just made that up. And the guard sorta got in his feelings right after TI got in his feelings that he had to wait like 40 seconds and guard asked for the address again.

Someone has to break it down so some of you smart dumb niggas can wise df up.
at what point can someone be ok to get pissed ?

aint about him being a lowly guard.
but dude was acting like a fuck nigga. moving slow an shit.
and yes, that is a problem. no one was asking him to move at light speed but you gonna say it was ok how he was moving? after what...like 4 minutes.

so you not ok with disrespect but you ok with disrespect?

and yes, you must have seen another tape.

play the video again ...pull it up and hit the button.

So she calls back they have a normal convo like adults that ends amicably. Then calls back barking at him like hes her kid and he left dishes in the sink but some how that was talking to him respectively? Nigga what?
i said she was yelling..because dude was wrong!
she aint call him out his name or disrespect his job or nothing.....shes angry and is asking questions.

you just want it one way.

She called up?

My nigga, dont make no more comments till you watch the fucking video. We 9 pages deep in a thread about an incident WITH A VIDEO OF IT POSTED & and you in here asking us what happened still, instead of watching it.

Back