Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spotify playlist title cost him a Disney bag

I'm done @ you.

I don't punch down and once I read you are one of "handicapable" people (or whatever we call disabled people) I realized you just are taking out your own hurt on others.

Best of luck to you. Maybe one day you will find peace with yourself and your condition.

Last edited:
so anyway.. has Kahiau Machado bum ass released a statement about him losing his job or is he hoping the shit just blows over and he can resurface after people "forget"?

so anyway.. has Kahiau Machado bum ass released a statement about him losing his job or is he hoping the shit just blows over and he can resurface after people "forget"?
Where the proof?

Id hate for you to lie on a non Black person. You might not get no upvotes

Antics = Calling out your white ass kissing ways

You're lying on me as usual

You're not fighting for the truth you're fighting to defend your favorite white people as usual

If he's wrong he's wrong but why does his wrongness about a white dude GALVANIZE you niggas?

Where's this cape and paragraph writing in stringer bell threads huh???
They fail to realize that youve never cosigned the Larry Bird reply.

But for the sake of being right, they still running on the nuance of the discussion.

so you made the thread.. derailed the shit.. and when I try to get back on topic you say "proof?" but then circle right back to saying he did that shit. lmao this shit is all over the place
I'm glad you could interpret my post. Before you lacked comprehension yet I'm all over the place.

But I see you got some upvotes so it's a win win for you.

So you're welcome for the self esteem boost.

Yours truly,

abell46s-reface.gif

I'm glad you could interpret my post. Before you lacked comprehension yet I'm all over the place.

But I see you got some upvotes so it's a win win for you.

So you're welcome for the self esteem boost.

Yours truly,

abell46s-reface.gif

*adds calling shit upvotes to the list*

200w (1).gif

But I thought you was good but upset I'm responding to another poster who actually was talking the topic

nigga IM the one was was talking on topic the fuck?! lmfao aite im outa here yo

Antics = Calling out your white ass kissing ways

You're lying on me as usual

You're not fighting for the truth you're fighting to defend your favorite white people as usual

If he's wrong he's wrong but why does his wrongness about a white dude GALVANIZE you niggas?

Where's this cape and paragraph writing in stringer bell threads huh???

So it's a bad thing that people would rather a truthful story be told about somebody being racist than a story that was made up? You're really upset that people would rather deal with actual racism instead of a fantasy somebody made up in their head? Nobody is galvanizing around white people y'all just mad because you can't get people to blindly believe you. Very politician like traits....

So it's a bad thing that people would rather a truthful story be told about somebody being racist than a story that was made up? You're really upset that people would rather deal with actual racism instead of a fantasy somebody made up in their head? Nobody is galvanizing around white people y'all just mad because you can't get people to blindly believe you. Very politician like traits....
Stop your lying ass narratives

Look...larry has never said the n word ever in his life ok?? Fine. Bruh was dead wrong about it. Yall were right about the white man.

Now the bottom line is you niggas are triggered and conditioned to cape for white people in 1 way or another. It's disgusting and it's noticeable and it will happen again and again because it's been genetically predetermined

In the future you and the plantation will fix your fingers to type things that benefit white people and you will not use that same energy to type things that benefit your own people. 🎯

Stop your lying ass narratives

Look...larry has never said the n word ever in his life ok?? Fine. Bruh was dead wrong about it. Yall were right about the white man.

Now the bottom line is you niggas are triggered and conditioned to cape for white people in 1 way or another. It's disgusting and it's noticeable and it will happen again and again because it's been genetically predetermined

In the future you and the plantation will fix your fingers to type things that benefit white people and you will not use that same energy to type things that benefit your own people. 🎯

Ahh yes the old "Black people are genetically predisposed to being coons" logic again. Great to see you've got a great self image of what you are

Back