Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spotify playlist title cost him a Disney bag

Ahh yes the old "Black people are genetically predisposed to being coons" logic again. Great to see you've got a great self image of what you are
Of what YALL are, not i.

I mean... How else do you explain the gauntlet of negroes who go so hard to defend people and things that don't benefit us?

Breh... That little vibe yall get... that unstoppable urge... that jolt yall get before caping is coonery my boy. That's your plantation DNA tingling. I don't share that gene and if I did I suppressed it, yall lean in to it because yall want acceptance

The last time annihilated Mr. B. who went into coondiac arrest in defense of white supremacist jill biden, i had to really sit back in assess shit. Like why is he like this? How did he get so deep fried? I have to remember that i'm from oakland and my family was in the black panthers. We fight back here. You see it on TV. You see how my state reacts to racism and injustice. I come from generations of deep rooted black pride and dignity.. yall, not so much...

:niggawhat: ................where do you fuck ass clown niggas come from?

So me not relying on dumbass Skip Bayless word, means I'm a Tucker Carlson fan?

You stupid ass niggas have gots to be the dumbest fuks.

Go back to the Candyshop fuk boy

How this nigga gonna tell me go back to the candy shop when he’s been in the candy shop longer than me and before me if your belief system line up with right wing niggas you right wing 😂😂😂

How this nigga gonna tell me go back to the candy shop when he’s been in the candy shop longer than me and before me if your belief system line up with right wing niggas you right wing 😂😂😂

So not believing some cac, who has constantly shit on black people, most recently his own fukn co-host.

Means I'm "right wing"...............:huh2:

eed4ad78-d762-4120-82e7-f75b3386af42_text.gif

Of what YALL are, not i.

I mean... How else do you explain the gauntlet of negroes who go so hard to defend people and things that don't benefit us?

Breh... That little vibe yall get... that unstoppable urge... that jolt yall get before caping is coonery my boy. That's your plantation DNA tingling. I don't share that gene and if I did I suppressed it, yall lean in to it because yall want acceptance

The last time annihilated Mr. B. who went into coondiac arrest in defense of white supremacist jill biden, i had to really sit back in assess shit. Like why is he like this? How did he get so deep fried? I have to remember that i'm from oakland and my family was in the black panthers. We fight back here. You see it on TV. You see how my state reacts to racism and injustice. I come from generations of deep rooted black pride and dignity.. yall, not so much...

So what you're saying is either you're white or you're or you're the lone Black person whose genetics is different and isn't predisposed to this coonery. I mean if it's genetically embedded in every Black person then that would include you right?

So what you're saying is either you're white or you're or you're the lone Black person whose genetics is different and isn't predisposed to this coonery. I mean if it's genetically embedded in every Black person then that would include you right?
Hmm. See how disngenuous you continue to be

You're going to pretend I didn't say if I have the gene I suppressed it huh. See how you are nigga

I wish we had this much energy for our own like we do for the old ass cac. Everybody trying make sure to get them butter biscuits from massa.

It still don't take away the lack and utter disrespect others have for the Black community.

And you can't derail a thread if it's still related to the topic. The subject at hand is some Black folks are quick to allow this type of behavior and the responses in this thread is actually proving me right.

And I know to tread lightly bc I saw what happened when a poster went against a mod.

I thought this was about the actor looking for nigger noise and then it went further. Nobody is defending white folks I was for white genocide. I think y’all do this either you with me or against me thing

I'm just waiting for "what do you outside of ABW for Black people beside defend them in the threads" replies.

That's usually the same Storm front/ 4chan response I'm used to getting from white people and their ass kissers.

That's how I know I've made chandelier status on a forum

What part of VA are you from again?

Whatever happened to that Pinay( I know that’s not how it’s spelled) cat who played the cool hip hop Asian/pinay in all the urban 90s movies

Lol I feel like they ain’t get no real Hawaiians

nah they got hawaiins lol.

the young lady Maia Kealoha is hawaiian
Sydney Agudong playing the sister is hawaiian
the dude who this thread is about is being replaced by Kaipot Dudoit who is hawaiin as well

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Back