Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spotify playlist title cost him a Disney bag

who here caped for that dude? Seems like he did some fuck shit and lost a job for it.. grand opening grand closing
Now we back peddling bc you realize how you look.

It's cool. You thought you had found a pushover in me but like one of you said, I doubled down.

So I'm glad you could get a laugh at my communities expense. Sorry I don't take racism lightly. But go off.

Now we back peddling bc you realize how you look.

It's cool. You thought you had found a pushover in me but like one of you said, I doubled down.

So I'm glad you could get a laugh at my communities expense. Sorry I don't take racism lightly. But go off.

backpeddling what? that was my first post in this bum ass thread. And get a laugh? What are you even talking about lmao. Aite man

Groupthink rules abw

These niggas don't stand for shit but the national anthem

Don't be afraid to be this guy

View attachment 1072113
I'm just waiting for "what do you outside of ABW for Black people beside defend them in the threads" replies.

That's usually the same Storm front/ 4chan response I'm used to getting from white people and their ass kissers.

That's how I know I've made chandelier status on a forum

Last edited:
backpeddling what? that was my first post in this bum ass thread. And get a laugh? What are you even talking about lmao. Aite man
Be blessed and carry on. I've made another thread you can chastise and critique too about Takashi 69. I'm sure you can find another nuance to distract from the main topic.

I'm just waiting for "what do you outside of ABW for Black people beside defend them in the threads" replies.

That's usually the same Storm front/ 4chan response I'm used to getting from white people and their ass kissers.

That's how I know I've mad chandelier status on a forum
Yea i get that all the time. It's the most common deflection from their loyalty to the white establishment. And abw niggas are left wing ass kissers, so yea..

I give to the black homeless daily, i donate to black go fund me sob stories weekly especially if I win gambling. I do online canvassing for pro black political candidates to help them gain a following...however I usually don't answer that bad faith question cuz they're not looking for an actual answer. They're fishing for a justification for their off code ways and thought. If they can poke a hole in the pro black poster stance it gives them solace to keep cooning

That's why the circle jerking is strong here 💪🏾

lol nah im good
Now he's good.

funny-laughing.gif

Yea i get that all the time. It's the most common deflection from their loyalty to the white establishment. And abw niggas are left wing ass kissers, so yea..

I give to the black homeless daily, i donate to black go fund me sob stories weekly especially if I win gambling. I do online canvassing for pro black political candidates to help them gain a following...however I usually don't answer that bad faith question cuz they're not looking for an actual answer. They're fishing for a justification for their off code ways and thought. If they can poke a hole in the pro black poster stance it gives them solace to keep cooning

That's why the circle jerking is strong here 💪🏾
Stringerbell has plenty of post about white supremacists and politics with hardly no response.

I mentioned Larry Bird and so many capes start flapping I thought some conjured up a tornado.

blownaway-surprised.gif

Stringerbell has plenty of post about white supremacists and politics with hardly no response.

I mentioned Larry Bird and so many capes start flapping I thought some conjured up a tornado.

blownaway-surprised.gif
Sir, that's ablackweb.com in a nutshell. I am speaking from 5 years experience

May the god i don't believe in strike me down right now if lying 👇🏾

there sure is a whole lot of deflecting from folks claiming that everyone else is deflecting.

Yall two(@Disanthrope and @Lamarquise) seemingly just wanna get your talking points off and pat yourselves on the back instead of having an actual dialogue and it's clear to see

Boy you got a lot nerve tagging me after DUCKING me the other day when I asked you to name something you don't like about your white liberals

Oh let me guess, you gotta go now and i should have a good Friday huh?

Sir, that's ablackweb.com in a nutshell. I am speaking from 5 years experience

May the god i don't believe in strike me down right now if lying 👇🏾
Praise white Jesus.

Deliver us from my cursed skin and African features and that I can to acquiesce to those who put my ancestors in bondage so that I can be accepted by my brethren

Shut up tether.

You plantation dwelling niggas have affinity for whites and it will be called out

I have an affinity for the truth which you flat out said doesn't matter to you. So explain to everyone again why people should take the words of someone who admits they willingly take in false information seriously? You want people to take you so serious yet you can't even be sure some of the shit you talk about is even real

there sure is a whole lot of deflecting from folks claiming that everyone else is deflecting.

Yall two(@Disanthrope and @Lamarquise) seemingly just wanna get your talking points off and pat yourselves on the back instead of having an actual dialogue and it's clear to see
I thought you was good.

Do you too need the validation of strangers like ocelot too?

Then by all means carry on. Don't let me stop you from the upvotes and laughs at the expense of racist tropes of my people.

I thought you was good.

Do you too need the validation of strangers like ocelot too?

Then by all means carry on. Don't let me stop you from the upvotes and laughs at the expense of racist tropes of my people.

1. @ me bitch

2. clown ass nigga, didn't you make this thread to get validation. That's why you been crying like a bitch cuz nobody validated your bullshit

Your shtick is played and I have limited patience for you and your mini-me's antics
You don't have to call me names. I am my own person and I can agree and disagree without doing that.

Give me the same respect or you're welcome to use the ignore function

I thought the whole point of your was having "actual dialogue". So if you can't engage like an adult, try to refrain from responding to me at all or my threads

Your shtick is played and I have limited patience for you and your mini-me's antics
Antics = Calling out your white ass kissing ways
I have an affinity for the truth which you flat out said doesn't matter to you. So explain to everyone again why people should take the words of someone who admits they willingly take in false information seriously? You want people to take you so serious yet you can't even be sure some of the shit you talk about is even real
You're lying on me as usual

You're not fighting for the truth you're fighting to defend your favorite white people as usual

If he's wrong he's wrong but why does his wrongness about a white dude GALVANIZE you niggas?

Where's this cape and paragraph writing in stringer bell threads huh???

Back