Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spotify playlist title cost him a Disney bag

I honestly got lost and then realized he derailed his own thread
I've read your replies on other threads. It's not too hard for you to get lost.

Most of the time the post get no reactions or replies. And if they do reply, they don't even at you.

So congrats on the other posters noticing you today.

You're welcome

I'ma just say this

There is no shortage of white people to properly blame for their roles in racial acts, transgressions, etc

As someone mentioned previously, after ALL the other versions of the Larry Bird 3pt contest that have been told, not a single one of them prior skip Bayless' unfounded account mentioned Bird saying nigga.

This is probably one of the easiest things to prove as I'm sure word would've spread faster than herpes in an army barrack.

So again, instead of an opportunity to just say damn, I got it wrong, my bad, the double down enters the chat and now it's blacks caping for white people

Y'all gotta be better

I'ma just say this

There is no shortage of white people to properly blame for their roles in racial acts, transgressions, etc

As someone mentioned previously, after ALL the other versions of the Larry Bird 3pt contest that have been told, not a single one of them prior skip Bayless' unfounded account mentioned Bird saying nigga.

This is probably one of the easiest things to prove as I'm sure word would've spread faster than herpes in an army barrack.

So again, instead of an opportunity to just say damn, I got it wrong, my bad, the double down enters the chat and now it's blacks caping for white people

Y'all gotta be better
Nah.

See.. the thing is the ENERGY yall put forth. Its always extra for THEM

In the topanga thread ya went hard defending her anti black ass. I call jill biden a white supremacist and a couple niggas had heart attacks

You'll go hard to defend white people instead of letting your brothers go off on them, whether right or wrong.

Nah.

In the topanga thread ya went hard defending her anti black ass. I call jill biden a white supremacist and a couple niggas had heart attacks

You'll go hard to defend white people instead of letting your brothers go off on them, whether right or wrong.

White people would never undermine their own to defend you like yall do
I'm talking about THIS instance.

I didn't say anything about Topanga cause I don't bang with her as a matter of principle.

Again, if this was an actual documented thing and not some Internet folklore, I'm pretty confident everyone in here would be hurling cac insults at Bird.

He's not above being called out on done shit, but the shit gotta be true

I didn't say anything about Topanga cause I don't bang with her as a matter of principle.

Again, if this was an actual documented thing and not some Internet folklore, I'm pretty confident everyone in here would be hurling cac insults at Bird.

What i'm saying is larry bird is not worth yalls time, energy and keystrokes

I'm not going to undermine a brother whether he's right or wrong over larry bird

Nah.

Bruh, I really can't figure out if you're a troll or you really are just goofy as hell.

You and a couple others on this site do the same shit every thread. You make a bunch of claims that are either half true or outright false. Then when people push back on the falsehoods, you claim that they're caping for white people. What about the fact that people generally just don't like lies do you not understand.

If you believe that white people are the Devil, that's fine, but if you really believed that you wouldn't need to resort to the childish antics you do to prove your case. If Larry Bird freely used the N word, he ain't shit, but if the only source for him doing that is someone who's known to lie and exaggerate to make his point, then people are completely within their right to not believe that shit. That's not caping. That's being an intelligent human being.

I honestly don't even know if you're truly pro-black or just a clown playing a role on the internet. However, if you are really pro-black and really do want people to think better and do better for the black community, then you need to do better because these bullshit antics you pull aren't it.

Bruh, I really can't figure out if you're a troll or you really are just goofy as hell.

You and a couple others on this site do the same shit every thread. You make a bunch of claims that are either half true or outright false. Then when people push back on the falsehoods, you claim that they're caping for white people. What about the fact that people generally just don't like lies do you not understand.

If you believe that white people are the Devil, that's fine, but if you really believed that you wouldn't need to resort to the childish antics you do to prove your case. If Larry Bird freely used the N word, he ain't shit, but if the only source for him doing that is someone who's known to lie and exaggerate to make his point, then people are completely within their right to not believe that shit. That's not caping. That's being an intelligent human being.

I honestly don't even know if you're truly pro-black or just a clown playing a role on the internet. However, if you are really pro-black and really do want people to think better and do better for the black community, then you need to do better because these bullshit antics you pull aren't it.

Here we have a quarter white boy writing paragraphs over larry bird.... oh boy

I wish we had this much energy for our own like we do for the old ass cac. Everybody trying make sure to get them butter biscuits from massa.

It still don't take away the lack and utter disrespect others have for the Black community.

And you can't derail a thread if it's still related to the topic. The subject at hand is some Black folks are quick to allow this type of behavior and the responses in this thread is actually proving me right.

And I know to tread lightly bc I saw what happened when a poster went against a mod.

They're basically saying they're ok with being lied to as long as it's a lie they agree with. Which is pretty fucking stupid and the same shit that has led to the rise of people like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity where their viewers openly admit they don't care if the information they consume is true as long as it aligns with their pov

@Lamarquise These abw coons are never so long winded about topics that benefit US

Keep that in mind going forward
I remember how the detailed another one of my threads bc I used the term mulatto. As if there wasn't a rapper called mulatto and said she was reclaiming the word like nigga.

I'm well aware how group think works. Now if we could use group think to build up our community instead of tearing down individuals who don't share the same ideology as them. We'd be so much further along.

They're basically saying they're ok with being lied to as long as it's a lie they agree with. Which is pretty fucking stupid and the same shit that has led to the rise of people like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity where their viewers openly admit they don't care if the information they consume is true as long as it aligns with their pov
Shut up tether.

You plantation dwelling niggas have affinity for whites and it will be called out

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I remember how the detailed another one of my threads bc I used the term mulatto. As if there wasn't a rapper called mulatto and said she was reclaiming the word like nigga.

I'm well aware how group think works. Now if we could use group think to build up our community instead of tearing down individuals who don't share the same ideology as them. We'd be so much further along.
Groupthink rules abw

These niggas don't stand for shit but the national anthem

Don't be afraid to be this guy

20230419_150420.jpg

Back