Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spotify playlist title cost him a Disney bag

Nigga it's still Skip Bayless. I need a better source considering all the Black NBA players that are friends with Bird. Shit don't add up.
Some Black people allow cacs and others to talk reckless. It's not hard to believe. That's why in the OP that Asian called his playlist nigga noise.

I met a few Black folks in California who let Mexicans and Asians say the nword.

Skip maybe abrasive but he isn't known for lying. I don't understand why you don't find it hard to believe

confused-what.gif
Pay homage

Some Black people allow cacs and others to talk reckless. It's not hard to believe. That's why in the OP that Asian called his playlist nigga noise.

I met a few Black folks in California who let Mexicans and Asians say the nword.

Skip maybe abrasive but he isn't known for lying. I don't understand why you don't find it hard to believe
Since you are so fond of Google, google search Craig Hodges and tell us why you think he would let Bird say some shit like that.

Also, Isiah Thomas and Dennis Rodman got killed in the media for suggesting that if Bird was black he would be just another player. Wouldn't it be to their benefit to bring up his racism while the media was killing them at the time?

I watched all of this shit play out live as it happened. Sometimes Google doesn't give the full story.

Yea because there was no white people using the n word in the 80s/90s Bird was and amazing team mate and treated everybody with love & respect aye broski you a tucker Carlson fan? And do you watch Fox News??
:niggawhat: ................where do you fuck ass clown niggas come from?

So me not relying on dumbass Skip Bayless word, means I'm a Tucker Carlson fan?

You stupid ass niggas have gots to be the dumbest fuks.

Go back to the Candyshop fuk boy

Back