Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spotify playlist title cost him a Disney bag

I have seen it.
I'm ok with the homophobic stuff
He passing his place with the primate and king Kong shit tho

Ah, ok. Good.

I had to peep the Movie again last Night. The scene where the Antagonist, that Black Kingpin, met up with that British Kingpin to set up a fight for $5 Million, there was some HELLA RACIST dialogue going on there, way more insulting than what Dante's Character said.

For me, it's all about CONTEXT: you may have gotten offended by it, while I didn't because I knew they were just Jokes.

On the other hand, NO Black Person wants to be compared to a Primate. Shit's not a Compliment, it's an Insult. I'm not too far gone to see that.

Only way I see this being a Positive is M'Baka/Man-Ape and his Clan in the Black Panther Movies. These Brothers owned that Animalistic side of their Personality. They know Gorillas are some of the most Powerful and Fearsome Animals on the Planet, and the crazy thing is that they aren't Carnivorous.

Some Black people allow cacs and others to talk reckless. It's not hard to believe. That's why in the OP that Asian called his playlist nigga noise.

I met a few Black folks in California who let Mexicans and Asians say the nword.

Skip maybe abrasive but he isn't known for lying. I don't understand why you don't find it hard to believe

And I always remind them types… your n word pass don’t extend past your one or 2 black homies, and you can still get fucked up.

While this is true… he was from the rural Indiana. I wouldn’t put it past any white man, especially from there
Bruh. I have no doubt in my mind that Bird has said that word before. That ain't my argument. My argument is that Bird did not use that word in front of his peers at an all star game.

And I also find it funny that people are getting called out for blindly defending the white man Bird while the ones calling people out are blindly defending the white man Skip.

Also also, are we even sure Skip is even saying the N word? I honestly think he is mumbling motherfucker. It's weird that he would approach that topic with Shannon sitting right next to him.

Bruh. I have no doubt in my mind that Bird has said that word before. That ain't my argument. My argument is that Bird did not use that word in front of his peers at an all star game.

And I also find it funny that people are getting called out for blindly defending the white man Bird while the ones calling people out are blindly defending the white man Skip.

Also also, are we even sure Skip is even saying the N word? I honestly think he is mumbling motherfucker. It's weird that he would approach that topic with Shannon sitting right next to him.
He wasn't saying motherfucker bro
He made that clear several times

What that got to do with you being confused if he said muhfucka or nigga?
Because i never watched the second clip. Now that I watched the clip. It's clear Skip never heard Bird say nigga. Skip STILL doesn't say nigga he implies nigga. The point is we were called coons for not believing a second hand story by a reporter known to be shady. Once again, in every other version of that story told, no one but Skip implies that Bird said nigga.

We need better sources.

Last edited:
Back