Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spotify playlist title cost him a Disney bag

Aight, so I'm just going to conclude that you're a clown and a troll and treat you as such from now on.

Thanks.
I'm going to treat you as the part white boy you are. You're nightking lite @The Lonious Monk

You've been sporting that whiteboy cartoon avatar for 10 across 2 websites but i'm supposed to listen to you about whats pro black?????

Your point of view always always had that cringe mulatto tilt

"My white grandmother always said" ass nigga... 🚩

You were the clown caping for racist Topanga and that's why youre mad now, why you're crying

See, everything for you abw niggas circles back to white people

Everything you'll fight me about has something to do with your affinity for white people

You have anti black blood relatives that you don't give smoke to and you never will because you don't care about your blackness THAT much... pretend im wrong

That's racist

Have you seen the Movie?
The 1st Fight Scene, he refers to a Street Fighter as "the Savage Faggot! The Queer who inspires Fear!" Does that make him Homophobic?

You know what? Don't answer that..........

Dude sounds like he's describing "Ill" Will Smith with that shit........

Have you seen the Movie?
The 1st Fight Scene, he refers to a Street Fighter as "the Savage Faggot! The Queer who inspires Fear!" Does that make him Homophobic?

You know what? Don't answer that..........

Dude sounds like he's describing "Ill" Will Smith with that shit........
I have seen it.
I'm ok with the homophobic stuff
He passing his place with the primate and king Kong shit tho

I'm going to treat you as the part white boy you are. You're nightking lite @The Lonious Monk

You've been sporting that whiteboy cartoon avatar for 10 across 2 websites but i'm supposed to listen to you about whats pro black?????

Your point of view always always had that cringe mulatto tilt

"My white grandmother always said" ass nigga... 🚩

You were the clown caping for racist Topanga and that's why youre mad now, why you're crying

See, everything for you abw niggas circles back to white people

Everything you'll fight me about has something to do with your affinity for white people

You have anti black blood relatives that you don't give smoke to and you never will because you don't care about your blackness THAT much... pretend im wrong

Nigga shut up. You're a clown and everything you say is stupid. That's all I got to say to you. Now go ahead and bang those key til your fingers bleed fuck boy.

Nigga shut up. You're a clown and everything you say is stupid. That's all I got to say to you. Now go ahead and bang those key til your fingers bleed fuck boy.
"Shut up" but no denial cuz everything i said was spot on

You're projecting Partwhite

You're the one mad and banging keys.. projecting your anger at being called out for cooning for TOPANGA

That's whats it about.... white people. You're another abw triggered white ass kisser

@Lamarquise FYI monk is a mulatto who grew up confused and self hating... Now if you see our exchange you'd with think I must have done something to him right? No. I never engage him cuz i'm really not interested in the opinions of mixed niggas tbh, they don't know who they are and straddle the fence. He always quotes me usually to throw on a long cape for white people explaining to me why he/she isnt racist, because he's part white people.. Keep that in mind if he ever hits you with a long winded paragraph unprovoked.... dude is white. Grain of salt.

Back