Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

Unfortunately I did but i didnt find out until after the fact. We would get busy in his mini van at our neighborhood park.

Once I figured out that we were fucking in his girl's mini van...I cut all ties with his ass.

Unfortunately I did but i didnt find out until after the fact. We would get busy in his mini van at our neighborhood park.

Once I figured out that we were fucking in his girl's mini van...I cut all ties with his ass.
1513807629171.gif

When they start calling you “just because they wanted to hear YOUR voice” and you hear that nigga in tha background talmbout “Who you on tha phone wit’?!” you know shit got real...

Married men are a conundrum...

Their commitment to their wives is what makes them attractive in the first place but their willingness to cheat takes away from the appeal.

The attraction might be there for me but I wouldn't physically act on it.

I fought a baby mama once but she wasn't accepting the break up. Had to break up her face.

Married men are a conundrum...

Their commitment to their wives is what makes them attractive in the first place but their willingness to cheat takes away from the appeal.

The attraction might be there for me but I wouldn't physically act on it.

I fought a baby mama once but she wasn't accepting the break up. Had to break up her face.
You raise a valid point

But

You know...

I think it's bullshit to consider this bitchmade.

1 a woman knows her man. She know if she gotta nigga that will act out or not.... She just chose not to share that shit...

But she's well aware she's playing with her life.... Dude may just be tryna get a nut, but the reward not worth risk....

When you fuck with a married person, you have no idea what kinda volatile situation you just volunteered yourself into....

She could have been warned "Next nigga I see you with, I'm killing you and him"

She could have neglected responsibilities....

Say I come home at 2am an the babies home alone, cuz they mom's tried to creep while they was sleep.....

Man, that shit ain't bitchmade at all..... You never know what you subjecting urself too.....

Taking it out on the dude she creepin with is bitch-like. I get why you can be mad at the dude, but your focus should really be on her if she out there sluttin' around.

I found out my ex was fuckin around behind my back (that's why she's my ex), and while I had a bit of irritation towards the dudes 'cause I know for a fact at least a few knew about me, I was far more pissed at her. If I was the type to get violent over some shit like that, it would have been directed at her and not them other niggas.

I told y'all about the nigga that called me up 'cause he found my number in his chick's caller ID:

"... Chick thought it was sweet to be fuckin around with me and another cat. Duke called me up after he saw my number in her caller ID box (this was some years ago y'all...) like "Aye, you know Tonya so-and-so?" Chopped it with him, was like "let's just put it out there, bring her to the pool hall on 13 and Woodward at 8pm on Saturday and we'll see what's up..."

That Friday, ole girl callin me up like she's gonna be out of town for the weekend and she'll swing by on Monday for a session. Next day, I get to the spot and see 'em. I hit the bar, grab a pitcher of beer and walk over there. You could see her soul leave her body right at that moment. I walk over to ole dude and give him a pound, then we look at her and she's trying to play it off like "Oh, y'all know each other? Guess I don't need to introduce y'all." Then over a couple games of pool and beer we drill her ass on all the bullshit, like her supposedly being out of town.

Beer's done, game over, dude told her to call a cab 'cause he ain't drivin her nowhere and I was like 'don't look at me, we're done... the SEMTA stop is right over there'.
"

That's why I say niggas that wanna come flingin' fists the bussin shots at the other man is bitch-like. You can handle the shit between each other without it coming to blows or shots.

1) New to me
2) Chemical imbalances make the pussy wet
3) Or committed to Jesus

How many of these boxes you check?
View attachment 72242

1) Welp I’d be new to most

2) My chemical balance is good now but never had a problem with wetness with or without imbalances or balanced.

3) I am commited to God but I’m sure that’s not the commitment your looking for cause if they was commited to him they probably wouldn’t be cheating right?

I’ve never targeted married men either. Just dudes with gfs. I didn’t even fuck most of them, just two. I was young wild, and single aF. It was a challenge and I’m competitive as a mf. Shit always blew my mind when I accomplished my mission. Then karma came and knocked me flat on my ass.

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone
Who was in a relationship?
Creep sounds like I was hiding but if it's having relations with someone that's in a relationship then the answer is yes.....multiple times.

What were your motivations?
Umm I wanted to fuck.
Have sex
Engage in coitus

Expectations?
expected her to run dat ass when I wanted and for the most part that's what happened.

Was it even worth it
I have had rewarding relationships with a few married women yea
Some even lasted years
Only problem is if they forget the original goal that's when shit usually goes south.
Some realize what they're doing and develop a conscience.
Others wanna leave(or have left) their s/o expecting some shit that was never in the plan

Yep. Last time was very recently. I never asked, she never told. I had a feeling she had a man cause she moved like she had a man.

At this age, I dont go after women if I know they got a man. If a chick tells me she got a man, ill stop messing with her right then.

But at the same time, I never ask if she got a man or not. Protecting the sanctitiy of a relationship belongs to the people in it.

Yo lmao!!

Taking it out on the dude she creepin with is bitch-like. I get why you can be mad at the dude, but your focus should really be on her if she out there sluttin' around.

I found out my ex was fuckin around behind my back (that's why she's my ex), and while I had a bit of irritation towards the dudes 'cause I know for a fact at least a few knew about me, I was far more pissed at her. If I was the type to get violent over some shit like that, it would have been directed at her and not them other niggas.

I told y'all about the nigga that called me up 'cause he found my number in his chick's caller ID:

"... Chick thought it was sweet to be fuckin around with me and another cat. Duke called me up after he saw my number in her caller ID box (this was some years ago y'all...) like "Aye, you know Tonya so-and-so?" Chopped it with him, was like "let's just put it out there, bring her to the pool hall on 13 and Woodward at 8pm on Saturday and we'll see what's up..."

That Friday, ole girl callin me up like she's gonna be out of town for the weekend and she'll swing by on Monday for a session. Next day, I get to the spot and see 'em. I hit the bar, grab a pitcher of beer and walk over there. You could see her soul leave her body right at that moment. I walk over to ole dude and give him a pound, then we look at her and she's trying to play it off like "Oh, y'all know each other? Guess I don't need to introduce y'all." Then over a couple games of pool and beer we drill her ass on all the bullshit, like her supposedly being out of town.

Beer's done, game over, dude told her to call a cab 'cause he ain't drivin her nowhere and I was like 'don't look at me, we're done... the SEMTA stop is right over there'.
"

That's why I say niggas that wanna come flingin' fists the bussin shots at the other man is bitch-like. You can handle the shit between each other without it coming to blows or shots.
If I'm mad....

Somebody gotta get beat up

And IMO beating up a woman is bitchmade.....

The nigga she fucking makes himself most logical and convenient runner up

If I was the type to get violent over some shit like that, it would have been directed at her and not them other niggas.
And to me that's bitchmade...

Also irresponsible..... Cuz somebody getting fucked up

And if I'm in jail for killing her.... Who gonna raise the kids?

Back