Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

I’ve had karma bite me in the ass and I’ve had people do me wrong then have the same thing happen to them but worse. What goes around definitely does come back around imo
What if it was from when you stole out of your mama purse when your were younger?

I know one thing, if she call me right now, I'm on the way

Go awf @Azlyn!
I think it's bullshit to consider this bitchmade.

1 a woman knows her man. She know if she gotta nigga will act out or not.... She just chose to share that shit...

But she's well aware she's playing her life.... Dude may just be tryna get a nut, but reward not worth risk....

When you fuck a married person, you have no idea what kinda volatile situation you just volunteered yourself into....

She could have been warned " nigga I see you with, I'm killing you and him"

She could have neglected responsibilities....

Say I come home at 2am an the babies home alone, cuz they mom's tried to creep while they was sleep.....

Man, that shit ain't bitchmade at all..... You never know what you subjecting urself too.....
@Goldie and I watched a documentary featuring a woman killed by a serial kiler for philandering with her side nigga while her 9 year old son was sleeping in the back seat.

I'm usually anti-violence but I'm sharing your stance rn Du.

1) Used kitty isn’t NEW kitty

2) Crazy is the mind not the kitty

3) Commited to having several dicks maybe...

:cantsee:
1) New to me
2) Chemical imbalances make the pussy wet
3) Or committed to Jesus

How many of these boxes you check?
x4sJhwC.gif

Go awf @Azlyn!

@Goldie and I watched a documentary featuring a woman killed by a serial kiler for philandering with her side nigga while her 9 year old son was sleeping in the back seat.

I'm usually anti-violence but I'm sharing your stance rn Du.
My thing is this. I got my demons.

Anger and violence happen to be two of them. I'm working on it, I'm much better than i have been in the past. But they are two things that my wife knows very well that I wrestle with.

Now while I have never been violent towards her, she very well aware of how bad I can be.

I'm not the only person in the world this. It's plenty Niggaz out here who can give a fuck less fighting or shooting a nigga over small shit.

Small shit.

Playing with someone life is big shit.

Big shit.

Certain shit you don't do.

Break up with me.
Divorce me.
I'll deal with that

But don't let me catch u creeping.....I cant say in good faith that's gonna end well. Especially when I think of the work and dedication I put in....

Shit not a game.

I have. I was young...single...bored. Dangerous combination. He was reckless too. He'd stay over at my crib and everything. I ghosted a little after he started writing me poetry and talking about leaving his wife.
lmao-gif-5.gif

If a woman that I'm in a relationship with, creeps on me & she gets caught then I'm giving her the Oran Juice Jones treatment

SHit was a way of life for me.....there s women I ve never seen when the sun is out ....my business hours were from 1 am to 4 am .....I’m actually glad I’ve grown up now and no longer live that....shit was stressful....I remember sneaking out and going to a chick s crib who lived out west on a block full of vice lords at like 2 am....the entire block was outside seemed like they were waiting on me lol

All that said......

I did tell chick once

" look man, i know you don't want to.... But you gotta start fucking your boyfriend again before he get suspicious. Two months is too long, he gonna know u up to something"

:host:

Back