Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

I can see this thread gonna have me irrationally drinking in a parking lot while cleaning my revolver

I found out about one after-the-fact. I was fuckin with this chick for about six months, then we let go of a relationship goal and were just friends (she was super religious, vegetarian, and didn't drink and I was the polar opposite of all of that). One day she calls me up crying about her man breaking up with her after they had been together for 4 years.

Six months of those 4 years they were together she was carrying on with me trying to make a relationship work together and fuckin the whole time.

I swear I wish one of these "I can pull any married woman" Niggaz would try my wife....

I'm straight knocking on niggaz doors like

tumblr_mbdgans0f71qc7018o1_250.gif

Disclaimer: I’m not condoning being a side nigga or fucking around on people and shit...just sharing

I had about a 3 yr “relationship” wit this female at my job who was engaged to a nigga that worked 3rd shift at tha job...I kinda felt bad about that 1 cuz that shit was real wreckless but tha dude was a wanna be “playa” and stayed creeping and getting caught wit trash ass broads...so when she approached me I was hesitant at first...that shit lasted about a week until I heard him during change of shift bragging about fucking around on ole girl...I remember him saying shit like “niggaz couldn’t get his girl cuz she love him and he tha man and blah blah blah”...so next time she approached me when set up a “creep date” in tha next city over and I let her meet tha meat...she said she kept approaching me because she knew I knew tha nigga was fucking around on her but never put his name out there just to get tha ass...tha rest of tha niggaz at tha job tried tha snitching route

Disclaimer: Fuck that first disclaimer...do you lol

I messed with this married chick before. I'm glad nothing drastically happened tho because like Juvenile said "niggas will bust your head if you bang their h**". Nowadays, if she's already in a relationship then I'm not entertaining her

I had actually made a thread about the chick who approached me at my job...

I’m not one to break up a happy home but if she’s the one to initiate it, why not? Why should I value her marriage more than she does?

I’m not one to break up a happy home but if she’s the one to initiate it, why not? Why should I value her marriage more than she does?

'cause niggas these days is bitch-like and wanna start bussin shots at you instead of thanking you for exposing her as a hoe so he can move on with his life.

What'd you end up doing?

Back