Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

I crept with someone who had a dude that lived out of state, but was pilot so he was in the bay a lot.

She basically stepped to me at work after a couple of random encounters and was like let's get a drink tonight. We kicks it and the vibe is cool, but her attitude was trash. She started talking out the side of her neck so I started doing the same. She liked the fact I was talking all kinds of sh*t, but nothing happened that night

Second time we kicked it I ended up at her place. Started kicking it more and more over there, feeling on the booty, sleeping in the bed, but no action.

Told me she had a dude maybe the second or third time we chilled. I just kept at it.

After a lot of drama and back and forth, I GTD and it was trash. Trashest I have had in my life. I could fit 4 fingers in her joint and thought about throwing up the W in there

C000009601-PAR-ZOOM_2680ea14-08bd-4547-8282-4c42a1445c16_800x.jpg

For something that was just supposed to be about the sex and was supposed to be short on drama (she has a dude already, she was in her 30s etc) it ended up being not worth the time, or catching angry glances for like the next year at work

Yep.
Dumbest shit I ever did.

I was real stupid when I was young.

But shorty had the top 3 coochies in the game.... We used to fuck for hours.

A work day would go by easy.

Why did I do it? I got caught up.
Sometimes you can't control shit.

A few times.

I had one dude write me this long ass message begging me to leave his fiance alone. He aint even catch her slippin, she straight up told the nigga she had a side nigga and she's ready to leave that mf for me. The message was like "she told me about you. She's my fiance and mother of my child, can you please respect my wishes and leave her alone, etc" I felt bad for mf. I never hit her back again.

Yup

Its fun while it last but I never had one leave they current for me

Yup, used to pull up in the alley with the lights off and she'd hop in.

And dropped her off on the corner a few hours later.

Good lord why would you want that?
Same reason why Columbus didn't stop with West India

Same reason why Steve didnt stop with iPhone 1

Same reason why Walt didn't stop with Mickey

My ego is never satisfied

Hell yeah... I done fucked with 3 married women,I know I need some help. You got to watch me around you’re wife around me, don’t let her out you’re eye sight.

Lmao

Nah having her stay w dude is ideal. He puts up w all the BS and you get to see her good side. You maintain your freedom. Don’t let her try and screw that up..
See this why I'm at every sermon

Pass the collection plate!

Same reason why Columbus didn't stop with West India

Same reason why Steve didnt stop with iPhone 1

Same reason why Walt didn't stop with Mickey

My ego is never satisfied
I thought all those people just wanted more money....

Ya learn something new everyday

I have. I was young...single...bored. Dangerous combination. He was reckless too. He'd stay over at my crib and everything. I ghosted a little after he started writing me poetry and talking about leaving his wife.

Back