Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

Update on ol' boy...he ended up marrying some chick WHLE he was still married to his wife...and I mean a BIG wedding with his parents there an ig page and everything.

I don’t mess with married men that has always been one of my rules. Butttt I used to mess with some men who had girlfriends when I was younger. I got off on it lol but as I grew up I realized I deserved better and it would come back to me.

I don’t mess with married men that has always been one of my rules. Butttt I used to mess with some men who had girlfriends when I was younger. I got off on it lol but as I grew up I realized I deserved better and it would come back to me.
why did creeping around on a gf seem less off an offence than a wife tho? if anything, it's a bigger commitment since leaving a wife requires paperwork. if he has a gf, he's with her by active choice and not admin.

Uh oh

Y'all done got bne started

I'm out for real this time lol

why did creeping around on a gf seem less off an offence than a wife tho? if anything, it's a bigger commitment since leaving a wife requires paperwork. if he has a gf, he's with her by active choice and not admin.

because a wife carries more commitment than a girlfriend. Girlfriends come and go, a wife is supposed to be forever.

I respect marriage more mainly because my parents are married and I believe in karma I wouldn’t want my husband cheating on me. A girlfriend isn’t on the same level as a wife to me and tbh I just didn’t respect other people’s relationships at that time. Now I only mess with single men

I had an old coworker that got ran off of the side of the road by this girl's baby daddy. To his defense tho, her baby daddy was a nigga that didn't want anyone having her but him. That's why I always be cognizant on her status with her ex dude or baby daddy because some chicks will lie on both ends

1) New Pussy

2) Crazy Pussy

3) Committed Pussy

I'm ready to die on this hill

1) Used kitty isn’t NEW kitty

2) Crazy is the mind not the kitty

3) Commited to having several dicks maybe...

:cantsee:

'cause niggas these days is bitch-like and wanna start bussin shots at you instead of thanking you for exposing her as a hoe so he can move on with his life.

I think it's bullshit to consider this bitchmade.

1 a woman knows her man. She know if she gotta nigga that will act out or not.... She just chose not to share that shit...

But she's well aware she's playing with her life.... Dude may just be tryna get a nut, but the reward not worth risk....

When you fuck with a married person, you have no idea what kinda volatile situation you just volunteered yourself into....

She could have been warned "Next nigga I see you with, I'm killing you and him"

She could have neglected responsibilities....

Say I come home at 2am an the babies home alone, cuz they mom's tried to creep while they was sleep.....

Man, that shit ain't bitchmade at all..... You never know what you subjecting urself too.....

Back