Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

And to me that's bitchmade...

Also irresponsible..... Cuz somebody getting fucked up

And if I'm in jail for killing her.... Who gonna raise the kids?
Now you worried about the kids?

Somebody gotta raise them.

I'm declaring myself mentally unstable

I'm just saying if I was that type, but I'm not. I already laid out one scenario where I got hit up by another nigga over a broad. That's just how two dudes need to operate when it comes to a cheatin' broad. Why get mad at him? Shit don't make sense. If she's supposed to be committed to you and she breaks that commitment and steps out, why get mad at the other nigga?

You can handle the shit between each other without it coming to blows or shots.
Have done the same
Dude and I was smashing the same chick he emailed me or some shit never paid it any mind. Eventually all 3 of us met up(she ain't know nor did he i was in the neighborhood) and he and I were chopping it up putting 2 and 2 together and she was watching us from afar wondering y we ain't fighting. We were drinking beers and chillin.

So u wanna fight the dude?

I'm just saying if I was that type, but I'm not. I already laid out one scenario where I got hit up by another nigga over a broad. That's just how two dudes need to operate when it comes to a cheatin' broad. Why get mad at him? Shit don't make sense. If she's supposed to be committed to you and she breaks that commitment and steps out, why get mad at the other nigga?
Have done the same
Dude and I was smashing the same chick he emailed me or some shit never paid it any mind. Eventually all 3 of us met up(she ain't know nor did he i was in the neighborhood) and he and I were chopping it up putting 2 and 2 together and she was watching us from afar wondering y we ain't fighting. We were drinking beers and chillin.

So u wanna fight the dude?
The only way I'd fight the dude is if he knew me or got disrespectful after I found out

I ain't stalking the nigga, but if he happens to cross my path it's on sight

My whole logic is I'mma fuck somebody up... Better him than someone who ain't got nuffin to do with the whole situation

Then again i might go after him.

I ain't mad at him as much as I'm mad at the situation..... And since he is a willing participant in the situation, he nominated himself for that

The whole point is you let a married someone in your life, you are also letting in their spouse too.....

So whatever I decide to do or not do....they brought that on themselves

This seem like a dangerous situation, I don't know if it's a good idea to mess with someone in a committed relationship. Oh boy, th-thats asking for a heap of trouble.
ElUWD2C.png

The whole point is you let a married someone in your life, you are also letting in their spouse too.....

So whatever I decide to do or not do....they brought that on themselves
You just dont wanna hold mrs du accountable for her actions
U sound like a feminist

Du why you keep going at the guy though your issue is with the gal.
You just dont wanna hold mrs du accountable for her actions
U sound like a feminist
Oh don't worry about that...

She gonna get hers too..... Way worse than the dude

I just ain't gonna beat her up....

The asswhopping is just the physical part of it....I ain't gonna beat up no woman.... But somebody gotta get beat up... He's just the closest to the situation ... But I'd gladly settle for male family members who try be peace keepers...

When someone is as close to you as a spouse it's a million ways you can hurt them without touching them....

No fellas.... The pain she would feel would go much much deeper for fucking with my heart like that....

She just not getting beat up..... Physically...

The dude can catch that asswhopping..... And rightfully so.... You can't be that close to a storm and escape without a scratch.... Imma be on a warpath. It's only right that he catches it too....

Like I'm trying to explain, I would not handle that shit well.

I would effectively lose my shit.

I doubt Id go as far as killing anyone but shit happens.

You don't get to be that close to a volatile situation like that without consequence. I know y'all think Niggaz should be able to just ride off into the sun set while these two people go through a living nightmare ...

But not fucking with me.

Everybody involved in the situation shares responsibility. They all getting fucked up.

Oh don't worry about that...

She gonna get hers too..... Way worse than the dude

I just ain't gonna beat her up....

The asswhopping is just the physical part of it....I ain't gonna beat up no woman.... But somebody gotta get beat up... He's just the closest to the situation ... But I'd gladly settle for male family members who try be peace keepers...

When someone is as close to you as a spouse it's a million ways you can hurt them without touching them....

No fellas.... The pain she would feel would go much much deeper for fucking with my heart like that....

She just not getting beat up..... Physically...

The dude can catch that asswhopping..... And rightfully so.... You can't be that close to a storm and escape without a scratch.... Imma be on a warpath. It's only right that he catches it too....
Lol

In the multiverse, there's infinite Mrs.Du's haha.
Conflict shut up

I've messed with women in relationships, but never married. Came close once, but my homeboy is wise beyond his years and talked me out of it.

I'm a believer in holding the woman accountable cause she the one in the relationship. Dude just getting his and it ain't personal.

But like my boy explained, that's how YOU feel. Your thoughts on the subject don't weigh in on his decision whether to put a bullet in your ass or not.

Back