Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

How you figure she goes unscathed tho?

Like that's the part I'm missing.

You really think just cuz I say I'm fucking dude up I'm giving her a pass??

Bruh, I smacked the teeth out a nigga a few weeks ago cuz I ain't like what he said to me. You really think I ain't putting hands on a nigga over my wife??

That's not emotionally invested, that's just risk you run when you play dangerous games.

As far as her, like I said in other post... Her life going forward gonna be the same nightmare mines is.... So this thought that she's not being held accountable is confusing to me
Look at you. Dude you sound like a crazy person. "Her life going forward gonna be the same nightmare mines is.... " what you gonna du man lock her away in the house scream in her face, beat her. Now things have become Toxic and everything you do to her will affect your children. That's if she doesn't leave your ass then what happens to you next smh

I've been the dude lying on the bed after gettin mine.... while the broad is berating her man on the phone accusing him of cheating.

Not my proudest moment but history is history

*shrugs*

Look at you. Dude you sound like a crazy person. "Her life going forward gonna be the same nightmare mines is.... " what you gonna du man lock her away in the house scream in her face, beat her. Now things have become Toxic and everything you do to her will affect your children. That's if she doesn't leave your ass then what happens to you next smh
Naw I dont hit women, and I'm not going to abuse her or the kids. Nor would I continue living with her.

I might act a fool, but I have my limits

I've been the dude lying on the bed after gettin mine.... while the broad is berating her man on the phone accusing him of cheating.

Not my proudest moment but history is history

*shrugs*

I told my one friend if a chick is always accusing u of cheating and u know u dont be on shit shes got a guilty conscience.

If a chick calls u at 3am just to say she loves u and hangs right back up...she just got done fuckin someone else n feel bad about it.

He thought the shit was cute....the fighting and arguing all the time "i like em feisty" is what he said n brushed what i said off.

Oh he got his revelation alright.

N she gave the classic lines when she accused:
"Ive been hurt in the past"
"All men cheat"
"I dont trust no man"
Etc

Naw I dont hit women, and I'm not going to abuse her or the kids. Nor would I continue living with her.

I might act a fool, but I have my limits
"She gonna get hers too..... Way worse than the dude

I just ain't gonna beat her up....

The asswhopping is just the physical part of it....I ain't gonna beat up no woman.... But somebody gotta get beat up... He's just the closest to the situation ... But I'd gladly settle for male family members who try be peace keepers...

When someone is as close to you as a spouse it's a million ways you can hurt them without touching them....

No fellas.... The pain she would feel would go much much deeper for fucking with my heart like that....

She just not getting beat up..... Physically..."
This is unacceptable and you should be ashamed of yourself

Yep. Not worth it and karma is a fat bitch with an attitude problem

One chick dude called me from her phone on some tough guy shit. Few days later, I see this nigga on the mile driving her car. Pulled up right on the side and just looked at him. He had no clue. Called his girl like "on the strength of you and that yo kids daddy".....

I told my one friend if a chick is always accusing u of cheating and u know u dont be on shit shes got a guilty conscience.

If a chick calls u at 3am just to say she loves u and hangs right back up...she just got done fuckin someone else n feel bad about it.

He thought the shit was cute....the fighting and arguing all the time "i like em feisty" is what he said n brushed what i said off.

Oh he got his revelation alright.

N she gave the classic lines when she accused:
"Ive been hurt in the past"
"All men cheat"
"I dont trust no man"
Etc

Not a lie was told. Seen this exact thing plenty of times

"She gonna get hers too..... Way worse than the dude

I just ain't gonna beat her up....

The asswhopping is just the physical part of it....I ain't gonna beat up no woman.... But somebody gotta get beat up... He's just the closest to the situation ... But I'd gladly settle for male family members who try be peace keepers...

When someone is as close to you as a spouse it's a million ways you can hurt them without touching them....

No fellas.... The pain she would feel would go much much deeper for fucking with my heart like that....

She just not getting beat up..... Physically..."
This is unacceptable and you should be ashamed of yourself
You study my posts like it's the Bible

Back