Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

LOL

I've been with the same person for 10 yrs y'all...I don't have the time or patience for another dude. When dudes do approach me I either pretend to be deaf, or I ask " how much do you make" and start listing bills that need to be paid. I usually don't get pass child care tuition before he walks away.

If I found out DU was cheating... I'd be more mad at him for it regardless however the natural consequences (like me moving out taking the kids, the dog, the car, and possible his mama) is far worst than me getting physical with him or getting someone else to beat him up... now If she knew about me and the Kids I'M FINDING THAT HUSSY AND I'M WHOOPING THAT ASS!!! bish knew what she signed up for got damn homewrecker!

The whole point is you let a married someone in your life, you are also letting in their spouse too.....

So whatever I decide to do or not do....they brought that on themselves

Always remember: That dude you finna get violent with over a woman likely has friends and family capable and willing to erase you, her, AND your kids from existence.

If you really about making sure your kids are tight, you don't get in a fight.

Yep, I wasn’t in a relationship. He was though.

I had him doing all type of shit just to get away to come see me. Mf wore his whole entire work uniform and said he was working overtime. The younger me didn’t care, I can’t do that shit now. I don’t even have the desire to.

Idk what that means
Umm half maybe
Why do y'all want single people to be culpable for the actions of grown ass married people tho?
Your only half a hoe if you didnt know she was married but if you knew you was fucked up for parting in the wrong with her thus making you a whole hoe.

Your only half a hoe if you didnt know she was married but if you knew you was fucked up for parting in the wrong with her thus making you a whole hoe.
Not following I was always bad at math in school.
If someone wants to have sex with me that I find attractive, ima have sex with her.
All her baggage is her business

Always remember: That dude you finna get violent with over a woman likely has friends and family capable and willing to erase you, her, AND your kids from existence.

If you really about making sure your kids are tight, you don't get in a fight.

So you understanding where I'm coming from then.

Shit can get ugly. So if all that is what comes along with some shit...... Then maybe it's best you stay away from some shit...

And fucking with married people typically leads to some shit..

Cuz I'd be 150% about all that action

Not following I was always bad at math in school.
If someone wants to have sex with me that I find attractive, ima have sex with her.
All her baggage is her business
Not really.

Once you fuck someone, their business can very easily become your business.

That's the whole point of this

How?
Not every partner is a relationship
Keep living in that bubble.

You really want it to be one way....

When will yall really see it.... What will it take??

The world is not run by logic and morals.... It's run by savagery...

We try to tidy it up... But at the end of the day survival of the fittest still reigns supreme. The aggressive, the immoral, the violent, the bullies will always run the world....

You may think saying something shouldn't happen because it's stupid, it it's feelings... It whatever..... But that shit still happens.... Because that's what the world is....

When you fuck a broad.... It don't fucking matter what the situation is..... If by any wild circumstance that woman happens to be married..... And the husband of that chick got sights on you....

You can call it whatever you want...I am telling you.... With almost a certainty.....

You gonna have problems with that man.

It's just the world we live in.

And if it's me or anyone of my kind.... Them problems gonna be fierce

How?
Not every partner is a relationship
so you mean to tell me if you at any point got married and she cheated you would have absolutely no problem with the guy she slept with... even if he knew about you and y'all's relationship????

Keep living in that bubble.

You really want it to be one way....

When will yall really see it.... What will it take??

The world is not run by logic and morals.... It's run by savagery...

We try to tidy it up... But at the end of the day survival of the fittest still reigns supreme. The aggressive, the immoral, the violent, the bullies will always run the world....

You may think saying something shouldn't happen because it's stupid, it it's feelings... It whatever..... But that shit still happens.... Because that's what the world is....

When you fuck a broad.... It don't fucking matter what the situation is..... If by any wild circumstance that woman happens to be married..... And the husband of that chick got sights on you....

You can call it whatever you want...I am telling you.... With almost a certainty.....

You gonna have problems with that man.

It's just the world we live in.

And if it's me or anyone of my kind.... Them problems gonna be fierce
U should write a book.

so you mean to tell me if you at any point got married and she cheated you would have absolutely no problem with the guy she slept with... even if he knew about you and y'all's relationship????
If I caught em in the act maybe.
If he did know idk maybe I'd want to fuck him up, depending on my mental not to the point your husband is on tho.
And the missus definitely getting her ass beat if I'm handing out fades.

That's all maybes tho
The way I am now, I'd just move on. I see what married women do with me, my imaginary wife do all that with other niggaz it's just over.

If yall married and one isn't showing you what you need and one steps out to get it else where. Your problem goes back to the one that stepped out not the person that was given what you lacking. Now you can talk to the outside person but that's really pointless he/ she just caught at a vulnerable time.

Back