Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

@LadyDu clearly DU is threatening to kill you if he finds out youre cheating. it seems like he's suspecting that you are. boy working them long hours got you mad insecure kid

On another note, I be wondering how these dudes be out here married and bagging side chicks. Especially getting approached by women knowing you married.

I guess I just don't carry myself like that. I know women be interested, but none been so bold to put it out there.

Or it could just be the grace of God and a praying wife.

Exactly. He just might be crazy as fuck. He figure his life over, her life over, and figure why should the other nigga life not be over too?? I mean after all he was fucking her, he's an direct accomplice.

Don't want to place yourself in those type of situations.... Leave Niggaz wives alone. You don't know what kinda crazy he is.

RNS You cant keep a woman being faithful to you by threatening her. Really since this sort of thing often crosses your mind and you dont truly trust her then maybe this sort of thing just isnt for you

Exactly. He just might be crazy as fuck. He figure his life over, her life over, and figure why should the other nigga life not be over too?? I mean after all he was fucking her, he's an direct accomplice.

Don't want to place yourself in those type of situations.... Leave Niggaz wives alone. You don't know what kinda crazy he is.
Sad....

@LadyDu clearly DU is threatening to kill you if he finds out youre cheating. it seems like he's suspecting that you are. boy working them long hours got you mad insecure kid
Clearly you take any and every opportunity to let me know that you're working as hard as you can to get under my skin.

Like you are literally so obsessed with it that every one watching is convinced you're some kind of gay weirdo.

I know you think it's funny.... It really is sometimes..... But mostly it's just sad and weird.

It's like ."there's conflict..... Trying his best to get du's attention again.... Is that all he lives for?"

Unfortunately....... Yea..... That's all hes got

Clearly you take any and every opportunity to let me know that you're working as hard as you can to get under my skin.

Like you are literally so obsessed with it that every one watching is convinced you're some kind of gay weirdo.

I know you think it's funny.... It really is sometimes..... But mostly it's just sad and weird.

It's like ."there's conflict..... Trying his best to get du's attention again.... Is that all he lives for?"

Unfortunately....... Yea..... That's all hes got
dont really give a fuck if shes your wife or not but you are crossing the line with all these threats towards her and is making everyone uncomfortable. You cant force trust if shes cheated on you in the past then you need to move on from it. Any nigga puttin their hands on another woman is a coward str8 up

You too emotionally vested with the wrong person. But hey do you
How you figure she goes unscathed tho?

Like that's the part I'm missing.

You really think just cuz I say I'm fucking dude up I'm giving her a pass??

Bruh, I smacked the teeth out a nigga a few weeks ago cuz I ain't like what he said to me. You really think I ain't putting hands on a nigga over my wife??

That's not emotionally invested, that's just risk you run when you play dangerous games.

As far as her, like I said in other post... Her life going forward gonna be the same nightmare mines is.... So this thought that she's not being held accountable is confusing to me

dont really give a fuck if shes your wife or not but you are crossing the line with all these threats towards her and is making everyone uncomfortable. You cant force trust if shes cheated on you in the past then you need to move on from it. Any nigga puttin their hands on another woman is a coward str8 up
Lol, funny thing is I flipped the script and made a post on Facebook saying she said that to me.

Everyone who actually knows and loves us think the shit is hilarious.... So I can give a fuck less if you feel uncomfortable

Lol, funny thing is I flipped the script and made a post on Facebook saying she said that to me.

Everyone who actually knows and loves us think the shit is hilarious.... So I can give a fuck less if you feel uncomfortable
Dude you have a problem seriously stop hiding from it and get professional help.

Back