Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

@atribecalledGabi
@DMorgan

Winter was cummin
And winter has came.....
And now we have a Snow dragon and cold coochie.

Burr

Already had HOT dragon pussy!!
tumblr_inline_pbs6drcRpv1rjblyl_540.gif

If wasn't lazy this morning I would've put Jon Snow face on here
81OxTrEz9BL._SL1500_.jpg

What else you got?

If you was unattractive...you'd have a point.

Hesitation is looking for the set up.. especially if a chick knows you have a chick. And that's like 65%. 30% just ain't shit and will go for anything and 5% won't entertain you because they are loyal.

But.....yup.
What do I know.
And most dudes would agree with me.
You know everything huh. Got percentages and everything. These niggas can agree all they want. My personal experience came with challenges.

I can’t stand when y’all niggas do this shit. A mf tell y’all their experience and y’all talk as if y’all was there. Was you there? If you don’t agree, cool but quit with the bs like you some damn scholar on somebody else experience. Shit blows me.

Last edited:
I had beef with a nigga like that too but she did run game on both of us tho. She told me that her baby daddy was a non-exist while she was posing as a faithful angel to him. I didn't know about him until I got a call back one day & it was him on the other end, asking me "who this? how you know her etc". You know us from Chatt, we don't play that interrogating sh** lol. I told him "nigga don't worry about what we did". She in the background saying "I don't know him" lol. Completely lying, I'm looking like "damn this is how the game go? she chose on me tho & lied that he existed".

Months later at a party, she was at the party with her baby daddy but he never came in because my home boy don't like him, so he left. Before he arrived & as soon as he left, she tried to choose but I completely ignored her the whole night. She even call me from an unfamiliar number later that night. I picked up the phone because I thought it was another chick that was trying to choose at the same party & thought she stole my number from someone. I picked up & it's girl giving her sobbing story about "It was plenty of times that she rode by my house with her baby daddy & she'll seen me walking to my car & she wanted to jump out of her baby daddy's car to get in my car blah blah blah". Then she wanted me to come through & smashed. I'm not going to lie, I entertained the thought for a bit then I started thinking like "what if it's a setup?" I tried to call my peoples to see will they ride with me & wait in the car, so I can go smash this chick. Just in case if it's an ambush or some sh** but them niggas never picked up the phone. So I never went.

I'll never understand how folks call somebody phone askin who they are lol

young, ratchet shit......homies gf's and all....no stories needed

never messed with a married woman and have been completely faithful in my own marriage

shits almost awkward as much as everybody loves to talk about cheating

im quiet in lots of barber shop convos lol

Back