Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

i disagree,

she mines,

i'm hers

and we both willing to kill and die for ours...

as it's supposed to be

I agree with that completely......except for with cheating lmao

im not killing nobody if SHE cheats.....i might beat em both up if its my crib or something, but thats all its about

but im not ending my life and going to prison, leaving her and my children all because she fucked up

its either repairable or im walking, depends on the situation

everybody feels how they feel tho

Naw my fellow Detroit playa, can't ride with you on this one.

You can't knowingly add fuel to a fire and claim no responsibility. None of what you said will matter when shit hits the fan. Ppl who fuck around with married folk and give no fucks are co-conspirators. Basically, they the nigga that went along for the ride but crying they aint pull the trigger when the judgement come.

What ppl need to get through their skulls is that married ppl have a whole other level of problems, you know this. Therefore, ppl are way more volatile.
exactly....

that couple had problems before this, they gonna have problems after this.. custody battles, houses, cars, finances,. work place.. social circles.... everything can crumble when a marriage crumbles......family might not fuck with you.. friends...

shit gets wild... so yea she's the one who stepped out, but anyone in her vicinity might catch a stray.....

shit happens.... my whole point is tha when you mess with a married person you take on certain risks....and unfortunately sometimes you don't know those risks until it's too late.....

And woman know that shit before they decided to step out...

niggaz don't hide who they are.....

a woman knows when she got one of those"well we can all be some dead motherfuckers tonight!" type niggaz on their hands....

shit....i wouldn't step out on my wife either, cuz i wouldn't wanna put anyone in that kinda situation......

"shorty, my wife crazy.... her and her sister can prolly pick up a nfl blitz if you give'em a chance..... you don't want them types of problems...neither do i."

@TonyDubbz transactiom done. Look forward to the finished product.

Pleasure doin business wit ya..

giphy.gif

@Chicity

Chi-snow we got one

Why you need fake money immediately? Lol.

Sounds like a set up to me. I ain't become a ranking member of BURR Gang by being stupid.

But on the real, only guarantee I can give is to do this with a mod intermediary. I guess I can see why you'd want some kind of guarantee prior to putting in work.

@mods, if @TonyDubbz delivers on my gif request give him $300k from my account.

:hahaha:

hitemup_GoT.gif

@DMorgan
@Cain
@Chicity

Back