Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

But that's the whole point: Unless he raped her, she willingly gave up the pussy, mouth, or asshole that was supposed to be only for you...

In other words: She wasn't yours to begin with

ignorance is the only excuse. but if you willingly deal with a married person you should be ready to deal with the consequences

I did, but only once. Not really my style to be honest. It was a weird situation too. Like I knew the chick before she got in the relationship, but she didn't make a point of telling me that I could have hit if I wanted until after she was in the relationship. We didn't start fuckin until after she was with the other dude. I mostly just went with it because I figured I didn't have to worry about her catching feelings and wanting to make it something else. Turns out that still didn't matter. I had a summer internship and by the time I got back in town, she told me she had broken up with her man because she wanted to be with me. It was too bad for her though cause I got with someone else and unlike her I'm not a cheater.

But that's the whole point: Unless he raped her, she willingly gave up the pussy, mouth, or asshole that was supposed to be only for you...

In other words: She wasn't yours to begin with.
Damn homie...

You ain't have to name all the holes.

This is why niggas fight. Just say it wasn't yours.

All the detail even hurt me reading it

And nah I wouldnt call it creepin. I smashed another niggas girl in highschool cuz he went to another school n she was at mine but that was a 1x thing

Now that Im older, Im actually ashamed of doing such foul shit.

And I hear what yall sayin, which is basically check the ho, but the thing is you talking marriage here. You dont know what kinda issues they have had to deal with or what breaking point either party may be at. Kids may be in the mix, and you're assisting in breaking up a home. Inserting yourself into that all willy nilly aint the move. It's playing with your life

Now that Im older, Im actually ashamed of doing such foul shit.

And I hear what yall sayin, which is basically check the ho, but the thing is you talking marriage here. You dont know what kinda issues they have had to deal with or what breaking point either party may be at. Kids may be in the mix, and you're assisting in breaking up a home. Inserting yourself into that all willy nilly aint the move. It's playing with your life

Those issues ain't the other man's problems tho. Breaking up the happy home falls squarely on the shoulders of the person stepping out on their relationship, not on the person they do it with. The whole idea of the mistress or boytoy being a "homewrecker" is completely off base because the person that's responsible for destroying the relationship is the person IN the relationship. The sooner muhfuckas get that through their skulls the better. You get cheated on you can either work through it and figure out where it went wrong in the relationship or you can bounce and not look back. Anything else is stupid as fuck.

Those issues ain't the other man's problems tho. Breaking up the happy home falls squarely on the shoulders of the person stepping out on their relationship, not on the person they do it with. The whole idea of the mistress or boytoy being a "homewrecker" is completely off base because the person that's responsible for destroying the relationship is the person IN the relationship. The sooner muhfuckas get that through their skulls the better. You get cheated on you can either work through it and figure out where it went wrong in the relationship or you can bounce and not look back. Anything else is stupid as fuck.

Naw my fellow Detroit playa, can't ride with you on this one.

You can't knowingly add fuel to a fire and claim no responsibility. None of what you said will matter when shit hits the fan. Ppl who fuck around with married folk and give no fucks are co-conspirators. Basically, they the nigga that went along for the ride but crying they aint pull the trigger when the judgement come.

What ppl need to get through their skulls is that married ppl have a whole other level of problems, you know this. Therefore, ppl are way more volatile.

Yeah I have before...it was just for fun. I never expected anything serious nor did we ever discuss it becoming anything serious. Her boyfriend was on another campus at the time and she came at me just on some "I just want to fuck" type shit so that's what we did a while

Back