Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Have you ever crept with someone.

You can't knowingly add fuel to a fire and claim no responsibility. None of what you said will matter when shit hits the fan. Ppl who fuck around with married folk and give no fucks are co-conspirators. Basically, they the nigga that went along for the ride but crying they aint pull the trigger when the judgement come.
^^all this shit right here

Doesnt matter if it aint ur marriage ur still foul for participating.

Yep.

Told these b4...

Smashed my ex after she and her then bf got into a big argument. Hit me up while at work to come thru. Swang by her crib. Talked. Smashed. Left next morning. Bf called my phone at around 7am as soon as I got in bed. Talkin that rah rah. Hung up on him twice cuz I was sleepy.

Smashed an ex worker. She too got into an argument wit her man on the phone when I arrived. Smashed on the arm of the her couch. Bf walks in almost catches us right when we got finished. They argued. I was chillin. Got up and walked out while buttoning my pants. He also called my phone talkin rah rah (didnt know why he didn't do it while I was there...but ok). Spoke to him and made up a story that I was actually coming outta the bathroom. He believed it...smh. Ended up smashing her again.

The End

I swear I wish one of these "I can pull any married woman" Niggaz would try my wife....

I'm straight knocking on niggaz doors like

tumblr_mbdgans0f71qc7018o1_250.gif

This is more like you brotha...
Screenshot_20180917-225242_Samsung Internet.jpg

"You willing to die for that pussy? I am"

Any way that I could get half that up front @TheNightKing ? just as down payment
Why you need fake money immediately? Lol.

Sounds like a set up to me. I ain't become a ranking member of BURR Gang by being stupid.

But on the real, only guarantee I can give is to do this with a mod intermediary. I guess I can see why you'd want some kind of guarantee prior to putting in work.

@mods, if @TonyDubbz delivers on my gif request give him $300k from my account.

Why you need fake money immediately? Lol.

Sounds like a set up to me. I ain't become a ranking member of BURR Gang by being stupid.

But on the real, only guarantee I can give is to do this with a mod intermediary. I guess I can see why you'd want some kind of guarantee prior to putting in work.

@mods, if @TonyDubbz delivers on my gif request give him $300k from my account.

Mods cant take money like that i already tried it in the past bruh

smh

I said I'd pay half on behalf of the ms aryan ice p-stone vice latin rolling 60 grape street piru walkers

Last edited:
I remember I sung this to a chick

If your dude only knew
That you was trying' to get with me
What would he do?
If your dude only knew, knew
That you was dissin' him, to talk to me
he would probably leave (probably leave)
You alone (you alone)
he'd probably curse you out and unplug his phone, oh
I bet he'd be glad, oh, yeah that you was gone
And that he wouldn't have to worry

If your dude only knew
That I would want, to kick it with you
If he knew, and if your dude could only see, see
How you be callin' me, getting fresh with me

he is crazy to put up with you
But, girl, I won't be no fool
Won't be no fool, bet you like what you see
It ain't easy to get with trill, no, baby
If I was gonna put up with you, I won't be no fool
Bet you like what you see
It ain't easy to get with trill

I get it but he ain’t the problem...homie can be laid up in ICU but that don’t mean she won’t replace him
that's on her conscious, not mines,
i ain't being homie into that danger. she did, she knew what it was fucking with me....

i was her crazy ass problem... not his... i didn't become his problem till she willing brought him tino the situation....so he should blame her too....i'm just doing what husbands do

that's on her conscious, not mines,
i ain't being homie into that danger. she did, she knew what it was fucking with me....

i was her crazy ass problem... not his... i didn't become his problem till she willing brought him tino the situation....so he should blame her too....i'm just doing what husbands do

What if he bust his gun too? Your kids need a father Du. Imagine him playing step daddy when you gone...

Back