Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

First minor issue at work - "I quit!"
Pastor says one thing you don't agree with - "I need a new home church"
Price of Kroger eggs .10 more than you think it should be - "I'm shopping at Walmart from now on"

ad nauseum
I remember @Rubato saying life is so easy.

and it’s true, life is so easy and the folks here men and women make it so hard. Foreigners on TikTok and through YouTube have showed me that life is even easier here than folks like to admit to.

Ima just assume most folks ain't got the means or time to do this shit like this and just stick to what's close to home rich and or eccentric folks do shit like this no? Like Ima squander my month of vacation In the hopes of finding a spouse overseas..naw

American dating is very lackluster.

Nobody wants to work together or work through anything and will leave the person they are with for any minor inconvenience.

It’s reason why nobody commits to anything and that goes for things outside of relationships.
First minor issue at work - "I quit!"
Pastor says one thing you don't agree with - "I need a new home church"
Price of Kroger eggs .10 more than you think it should be - "I'm shopping at Walmart from now on"

ad nauseum
:clawd2:

My best friend is considering going overseas to find a woman/wife. He always says women in America and especially Memphis are gold diggers and don't really do anything but want the world

two of my homies did this shit lmao ones story didn't have a happy ending at all but the other one did.. I be wantin to ask him if he regret it sometimes tho cause boy she dont be wanting him to socialize with no damn body but her

I remember @Rubato saying life is so easy.

and it’s true, life is so easy and the folks here men and women make it so hard. Foreigners on TikTok and through YouTube have showed me that life is even easier here than folks like to admit to.

bruh... We have it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy in this fuckin country it ain't even funny. And most of us don't even realize it.

Another example @Inori being a foreigner...again a negative narrative

In 3 hrs I'm done. Can't say the same for errybody else........

200w.gif

That’s the one thing I could never understand. It is no need to bash, just do you and live your life.

Which came first..........the chicken or the egg?

There's an argument to be made that, for the most part, these dudes were just minding their business............but women were the ones who started bashing/shaming them.

First they were lames..........then they were weak..........then they were tricks..........and then they were accused of being pedophiles when none of the other shaming tactics worked.

My thing is, if these dudes are so lame and weak or whatever.............where's all the anger coming from towards them?

Why are people mad at them for going overseas...............when other races of men do it all the time?

Why is it a problem when black men do the same thing?

Last edited:
Which came first..........the chicken or the egg?

There's an argument to be made that, for the most part, these dudes were just minding their business............but women were the ones who started bashing/shaming them.

First they were lames..........then they were weak..........then they were tricks..........and then they were accused of being pedophiles when none of the other shaming tactics work.

My thing is, if these dudes are so lame and weak or whatever.............where's all the anger coming from towards them?

Why are people mad at them for going overseas...............when other races of men do it all the time?

Why is it a problem when black men to do the same thing?
I don’t care who started, it’s stupid either way.

I can't hate on it.

If males figure American females aren't fulfilling them, what's the issue of outsourcing a spouse that will? All this says to me is that females once again are showing how they can't handle rejection.

All I'll say is that this shit has the potential to backfire once these foreign jawns get a taste of American women life, and become the very women these dudes were trying to get away from.

True.

From what I've heard, if you bring them back here and marry them............they'll become westernized.

Eddie Murphy was ahead of his time with RAW.

I hated it when I was young and didn't understand why he was talking so much about relationships.

Was hoping it was gonna be more like Delirious.

But he was spot-on about everything he said in that special.

In retrospect, it's a classic and probably his best work as far as stand-up is concerned.

Last edited:
Happened to my old landlord.

Older white cat, went to the Philippines to teach English and came back to MI with a Filipino wife. They had a son together and she did the usual stay-at-home wife thing. That is, until, some of the neighbor broads started taking her out with them. Now she's at the club, bars, events and getting noticed by younger men. After a while, the English teacher ain't good enough and they got to arguing and shit. She wanted to get a job and make her own money instead of relying on him for everything. She wanted her own car, her own everything. One day he came home and all her clothes and other shit was cleared out. She left his ass AND her son 'cause she got a taste of American life and wanted more.

And this is one of the downsides of bringing foreign women to America... Bring them back to the states they get a taste of American culture and they forget all they morals/religion/culture before they move over here. Again the grass ain't always greener on the other side.

Funny shit about all this is that theres no real way to generalize a whole group of people. Shit no two human beings are the same.

So that means a mfer can find their perfect match in the US.

Its mad women in the US of all races that still believe in traditional random roles.

But if all a mfer does is run into "no good women that dont offer shit but want the world" then that mfer got to ask himself why the fuck is it aboit him that he always attracting them type of women

Funny shit about all this is that theres no real way to generalize a whole group of people. Shit no two human beings are the same.

So that means a mfer can find their perfect match in the US.

Its mad women in the US of all races that still believe in traditional random roles.

But if all a mfer does is run into "no good women that dont offer shit but want the world" then that mfer got to ask himself why the fuck is it aboit him that he always attracting them type of women
It’s definitely not mad women like that lol.

Back