Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Why talk down or bash American black woman though? Date or marry whom ever you want to but to tear down black american women...low very low. I am very curious if these men that feel that way were raised by an American black woman. Having preference is human but explaining it or broadcasting in a distasteful way is lil boy shit.

Niggas connecting over failed relationships and trauma and linking it to be the American Black woman...man get this shit outta here.

:Pathetic:

Last edited:
Why talk down or bash American black woman thought? Date/marry whom ever you want to but to tear down black american women...low very low. I am very curious if these mem that feel that way were raised by an American black woman. Having preference is human but explaining it or broadcssting in a distasteful way is lil boy shit.

Niggas connecting over failed relationships and trauma and linking it to be the American Black woman...man get this shit outta here.

:Pathetic:
That’s the one thing I could never understand. It is no need to bash, just do you and live your life.

White people in general do this all the time...probably the one rare instance where all opposing sides are right
Shouldn't have to travel around the world to find a mate but if that's what they doing let them do them

*generalizing*

Yeah but White America females culturally are very different than Black American women. Especially when you look at how black woman value "traditional gender roles".

I don't have an issue with the going overseas...it's the talking about black woman. White men may talk about it at the golf course or some private club or lounge. But they not making Facebook groups and bashing the America women.

I should not know u wife up a Phillipino woman because of how much you hate American black woman

America Black woman get told they basically are shit by every category of people...it's just sad when it's the black man

Last edited:
As long as this isn’t deviant sexual tourism then what’s the problem?

Words and messaging matter. The last 10 years of internet age has allowed many theories and thoughts to really mold and influence groups of people.

Spewing disgust or hate isn't a crime per say but why...if you found what you looking for...why focus or highlight what you didn't want

But you see how the "jewish" community come together real quick and dead anything that they deem is antisemitic lol

But hate towards black woman within our community is tolerated , supported, dismissed and part of the system

Back