Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

1672513744919.gif

If that’s what they wanna do, I mean..do you ladies feel like you’re losing quality men to this?

When I see sistas wear neon green hair, ion feel like I’m losing much by removing them from the dating pool. Same time…if that’s what they wanna do…

1672513956576.gif There’s someone that likes it

Nah we not gon act like this is actually effecting us. Im sorry but dudes that can't compete in the states thats running to developing countries to stunt is not the niggas we need to be fighting to keep here lmao let they asses go and get they happy elsewhere. Ppl been doin it since air travel been invented. No need to internalize it.

I agree , but I feel there are alot of younger black woman that would absolutely let shit like this influence them.

Shit black woman using lightening creams still because they want to look more exotic.

It's funny I gotta find this post. But sone black females were talking about how they will say they mix with something just to have the personna of I am not just a black american girl.

A group of girls I work with through the boys and girls club here ( 15/16/17) be internalizing all this stuff. They told me about this. And ask me my opinion and if Black woman are to independent. It was a whole ass debate

While it's not new, the framing and reach is a lil different.

I'm not really sure why this is controversial. The dudes that do this shit are very vocal about what kinda women they are looking for. A lot of American women are very vocal about the fact that they have no desire to be that kind of woman. If those dudes have better chances of finding those types of women overseas, more power to them. I'm not sure why American women are so mad about it. A lot of the dudes that are doing this shit are the ones that the American chicks either didn't want or weren't treating well to begin with.

A lot of them niggas just tricking though. They don't want to have to spend money dating a chick on the chance that they might get some when they can put that same money into traveling and get some for sure. Tricking is corny no matter how it's done IMO, but to each his own.

I'm not really sure why this is controversial. The dudes that do this shit are very vocal about what kinda women they are looking for. A lot of American women are very vocal about the fact that they have no desire to be that kind of woman. If those dudes have better chances of finding those types of women overseas, more power to them. I'm not sure why American women are so mad about it. A lot of the dudes that are doing this shit are the ones that the American chicks either didn't want or weren't treating well to begin with.

A lot of them niggas just tricking though. They don't want to have to spend money dating a chick on the chance that they might get some when they can put that same money into traveling and get some for sure. Tricking is corny no matter how it's done IMO, but to each his own.

I think a lot of women want the right of first refusal, and that’s what makes men feel like telling those women how little the think of them. It’s like the Ayesha Curry thing, she wanted the right to have men make her feel wanted long enough to get high off of it and just when she gets her fix? She turns them down.

So if you’re married you should be focused on the man you’re with. Same with these women, if you’re not interested in a man, then it shouldn’t matter what they say. Those men know they’re not desired, those women know they don’t desire them. It’s just a very interesting mix.

I think a lot of women want the right of first refusal, and that’s what makes men feel like telling those women how little the think of them. It’s like the Ayesha Curry thing, she wanted the right to have men make her feel wanted long enough to get high off of it and just when she gets her fix? She turns them down.

So if you’re married you should be focused on the man you’re with. Same with these women, if you’re not interested in a man, then it shouldn’t matter what they say. Those men know they’re not desired, those women know they don’t desire them. It’s just a very interesting mix.

Shit is crazy. It seems like American men and women flat out hate each other these days. If men or women who have travelled have had more pleasant experiences overseas, I don't blame them for going that route. I'm not sure who would want to deal with all the bullshit you hear people in America complain about when discussing dating.

I lived abroad for five plus years and have Been to every continent besides Antarctica…….

women are women and men are men. Yeah, there is some cultural differences everywhere , but ultimately people are people and it doesn’t matter what country you visit or move to because there are good and bad people everywhere

you can find a good partner/mate anywhere, if you look in the right spots and present yourself in a decent manner.

Last edited:
Folks going to Africa to find a bride too.

I feel this is one of those things that’s happening in western countries.

I read a while back that One of those Scandinavian countries are trying to block asian women coming into their countries because their men are bringing them back for marriage.

It’s a western issue overall and not a black woman issues.

we gotta do better than trying to tie everything as a black issue.

I think what Royal was saying was these guys vocally throw Black American women under the bus.

My best friend is considering going overseas to find a woman/wife. He always says women in America and especially Memphis are gold diggers and don't really do anything but want the world

lol at the whole city of Memphis catchin' strays

jayz-bangbang.gif

And @ Dwyane for GP

Statement 1: I like to date women who are more traditional and take on a more domestic role in the relationship. I like women who let me lead and cater to me. I find women who aren't American embody these traits more in my opinion.

Statement 2: black american women are so ghetto and disrespectful I don't date them at all. They don't listen and always think they running shit. Always complaining and nagging. I am treated like king by women who are not American black woman

You see the difference?

You see the narrative?

hack-khaby.gif

Last edited:
And @ Dwyane for GP

Statement 1: I like to date women who are more traditional and take on a more domestic role in the relationship. I like women who are let me lead and feel catered too. I find women who aren't American embody these traits more in my opinion.

Statement 2: black women are so ghetto and disrespectful I don't date them at all. They don't listen and always think they running shit. Always complaining and nagging. I am treated like king by women who are black.

You see the difference?

You see the narrative?

View attachment 987805

I’m not disputing that at all.

I was specifically talking about the overall views of western men leaving to find women. I just don’t like it being a black issue because some dudes said negative things about American black women. That’s why I brought up another country and why it’s happening.

Open and shut case to be honest.

Tropes and Negative Narratives are very real and very dangerous

For example " acting light skinned" Is a trope that at some point became a reality for some ppl

Another example @Inori being a foreigner...again a negative narrative

Oh here is one more for good measure. There was a narrative that black men on ganja would rape and harm white women.....

Lampchop niggas...that's what I see...just repeating shit not understanding wtf they saying

Back