Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Words and messaging matter. The last 10 years of internet age has allowed many theories and thoughts to really mold and influence groups of people.

Spewing disgust or hate isn't a crime.

But you see how the "jewish" community come together real quick and dead anything that they deem is antisemitic lol

But hate towards black woman within our community is tolerated , supported, dismissed and part of the system

Oh ok. I only skimmed so I didn’t know that this “movement” also came with vitriol toward black women.

And the woman talking about how black women don't know how to treat black kings bullshit. Hefa please.

The narrative is so horrible and supported by these black men...which is weird. Because many of these men are bringing these women back to the states and if they have a child..say a girl...she would be a Black American female.

If you are being raised in the states, even if your upbringing was "traditional" you still probably gonna have some non traditional shit as an adult female.

Yeah I was wondering when this would get here, it’s been all over the internet with Passport Bros lol.

Lol they promoting this shit like it's cool. The movement is a slap in the face to American Black Women.

Like why they can't just celebrate traveling abroad and living a great life.

Just like someone said in the Andrew Tate thread. Shit don't get attention until black woman are pulled in

I’m not sure when he said it, but Patrice O’Neal, he said that he had an epiphany when he went to Brazil. He spoke on how much he felt confused at how being in Brazil brought him so much flexibility, in terms of how much women would cater to him and take care of him. He said it didn’t make sense to fly overseas and risk so many different things from Murder to Sexual diseases just to get something in Brazil that he should be able to get wherever he’s at. I think that’s where many of the passport brothers kind of fall victim to. Now are there plenty of women out here who have poisoned mindsets? Yes.

To me it’s not the answer. It’s very shortsighted.

I’m not sure when he said it, but Patrice O’Neal, he said that he had an epiphany when he went to Brazil. He spoke on how much he felt confused at how being in Brazil brought him so much flexibility, in terms of how much women would cater to him and take care of him. He said it didn’t make sense to fly overseas and risk so many different things from Murder to Sexual diseases just to get something in Brazil that he should be able to get wherever he’s at. I think that’s where many of the passport brothers kind of fall victim to. Now are there plenty of women out here who have poisoned mindsets? Yes.

To me it’s not the answer. It’s very shortsighted.

It’s a fantasy men try to live up to because they feel a sense of power being able to use American money to be “served” by a beautiful foreign women

Nothing wrong with traveling for adventure….but if a man feels the need to go to DR or whatever to finally find a woman who will “cater” to him then he has a loser mentality

It’s basically trickin…she doesn’t respect him only the money

Lol.

Black American men doing this since WW2.

When Black soldiers went to Europe, and found out they didn't have to go through the back door, and the English and French treated them as equals, a lot fucking stayed.

When Black men went to Japan and Thailand in support of the Vietnam War, they brought back a East Asian wife.

Through the spreading of Basketball, US military power, Black American music, Black American men got enclaves all over the world. Black male athletes, former military members and musicians are out in the world. All you gotta do is know where to look. Now we got work from home, digital nomad shit.

The problem that Black American women have is that their mating strategy is basically holding a captive male population. It's Amazonian shit.

The average Black man don't got no viable skills that make him valuable outside of America or other races of women and they are forced to deal with the bullshit. The infantilization, abuse, and disrespect.

Black women know this. They call it being strong and motherfuckers think it's cute. Niggas coming up with game and shit to get treated like a man instead of a life-sized dildo and an ATM machine.

The Black men they want, can fucking leave and have always left. I know men who left in the 70s and never came back to live in America.

I was in Brazil in 80s. The women was lovely. I was in Japan. The women was choosing. I was in France. The women loved it.

American women are only known for easy pussy and a good time. All the other qualities that makes a woman desirable, they ain't known to have. That's the reputation.

Why the fuck would any Black man with a little money, skill and talent stay the fuck here if he wants the baseline respect that every other man gets? Name a reason.

If you care about your life and well being as a Black man, leave. Black man always done it.

Don't let the illusion of a community that hasn't actually existed since the end of Reconstruction, keep you in America fucking miserable and disrespected.

Last edited:
Lol they promoting this shit like it's cool. The movement is a slap in the face to American Black Women.

Like why they can't just celebrate traveling abroad and living a great life.

Just like someone said in the Andrew Tate thread. Shit don't get attention until black woman are pulled in
Nah we not gon act like this is actually effecting us. Im sorry but dudes that can't compete in the states thats running to developing countries to stunt is not the niggas we need to be fighting to keep here lmao let they asses go and get they happy elsewhere. Ppl been doin it since air travel been invented. No need to internalize it.

Back