Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

It’s definitely not mad women like that lol.

There are lots of women that are willing to cooperate and be partners with their men though. These dudes be acting like every American and especially every African American woman wants to rule the relationship and run their men. I don't believe that's true.

These dudes just have to realize shit has changed. You not going to get many women that are willing to be second class citizens in or out of their households.

I know another homie who found his wife in the Philippines.

I think as reason its often times a discussion although “love” is supposed to be secularly agnostic is because its a sociological thing, and we as people cannot ignore sociological phenomena

Good friend of mine is in Medine (sp) Columbia right now doing this shit. Homie left his place GA and renting 2bd apt there for $700. Comes home 1wk a month to check on his place then dip back.

I'm not hating tho do what makes you happy
He had any luck over there or is he still singing the same song of not finding anybody?

Good friend of mine is in Medine (sp) Columbia right now doing this shit. Homie left his place GA and renting 2bd apt there for $700. Comes home 1wk a month to check on his place then dip back.

He has a spot down in Medellín ,Colombia ?

Why talk down or bash American black woman though? Date or marry whom ever you want to but to tear down black american women...low very low. I am very curious if these men that feel that way were raised by an American black woman. Having preference is human but explaining it or broadcasting in a distasteful way is lil boy shit.

Niggas connecting over failed relationships and trauma and linking it to be the American Black woman...man get this shit outta here.

:Pathetic:
How about just date American black women? Never understood the people who constantly say niggascan date who can they can, especially when it comes to black people lmao dead last in every category wealth gap etc brainwashed by European beauty standards but its always people who go out there way to say I don't care who people date or date who you want it's getting tired it's undermining the process of building black communities and just unnecessary to state 55 million black Americans I'm sure we all can find someone who fits your speed.

Last edited:
There’s so many variables and trends at play to consider in effort to truly arrive to a balanced take on this subject overall.

Every chick is ”boss” chick these days. They worked hard to get there. That affect the way they view men, affect how sole relate to men, some men aren’t comfortable with it, there’s Gender wars, role reversals, status, money, control aka power, blah blah blah. there’s plenty of dynamics that conflict and have us at odds when we really don’t have to be though.

I remember @Rubato saying life is so easy.

and it’s true, life is so easy and the folks here men and women make it so hard. Foreigners on TikTok and through YouTube have showed me that life is even easier here than folks like to admit to.

sadly most Americans don’t have perspective.

don’t get it twisted, America could be better, but it is by far better than a lot of places on earth.

I’ve just seen too much to totally bash this country. I definitely know it can be better, but I also realize how good we do have it here.

even, us as black people.

Last edited:
Nah we not gon act like this is actually effecting us. Im sorry but dudes that can't compete in the states thats running to developing countries to stunt is not the niggas we need to be fighting to keep here lmao let they asses go and get they happy elsewhere. Ppl been doin it since air travel been invented. No need to internalize it.
Facts let em eat

I think you meant to say...............*Medillin*

Which, to be honest, I only figured out by associating it with the Medillin Cartel.

There’s so many variables and trends at play to consider in effort to truly arrive to a balanced take on this subject overall.

Every chick is ”boss” chick these days. They worked hard to get there. That affect the way they view men, affect how sole relate to men, some men aren’t comfortable with it, there’s Gender wars, role reversals, status, money, control aka power, blah blah blah. there’s plenty of dynamics that conflict and have us at odds when we really don’t have to be though.

An even bigger problem is, almost every chick.............."thinks"............they're a boss chick, when they're really not.

Back