Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

They may not be going overseas but they’re dating outside of their race.

And this is what a lot of people don't get.

It's all about exposing hypocrisy.

Basically, the women who come down so hard on the passport dudes don't have a word to say about women who do the same things they criticize the passport brothers for.

Where is the language saying that they can't handle a strong black man..............that they're weak and lame and have no social skills?

Whether it's dating outside of your race or going overseas for sex, people only seem to have a problem with it when it involves black men.

Women do it...........silence.

Other races of men do it............silence.

Black men do it............all of a sudden it's a problem.

And that 2nd one still didn't involve a Black woman going on a rant about listing shit she don't like about Black men. It involved a Black woman calling out trifling behavior by other Black women. So your example doesn't work

Funny thing is, black men aren't really doing that.

They're only talking about problems they have with westernized women.

It's not exclusive to black women.

Ironically, the kind of rants you're talking about are done by black women against black men.

Funny thing is, black men aren't really doing that.

They're only talking about problems they have with westernized women.

It's not exclusive to black women.

Ironically, the kind of rants you're talking about are done by black women against black men.

Black men date Black women the vast majority of the time so it's safe to conclude who their ire is directed at.

The woman in the video talks about how these dudes are messing with chicks from the Dominican Republic, Colombia, etc and implying that these chicks are uneducated and trashy.

I’m guessing most of these so-called “PASSPORT BROS” are just looking for sex anyway…

They want women who will fetishize them and “worship” them and be nice and submissive.

They, more than likely ain’t looking for a damn wife.

I could be wrong though.
wrong and loud lol

This whole shit is sad and pathetic on both sides.

Seems to me that black men can't handle rejection enough, which is why they're leaving.

Seems to me black women can't handle being rejection by black men, which is why they're going at lengths to call the Bros out.

I'm just glad I'm not in this dating shit no mo'.
here we go with that neutralist sh again

Me and my homeboy had a talk about the Passport Bros. a while ago. He travels a lot, but not on some Passport bro shit. He just wants to see the world and has the time and money to do so.

This nigga just got back from Colombia a few days ago. That nigga called me up like "I kinda see where them Passport Bros are coming from now." lol

Back