Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Me and my homeboy had a talk about the Passport Bros. a while ago. He travels a lot, but not on some Passport bro shit. He just wants to see the world and has the time and money to do so.

This nigga just got back from Colombia a few days ago. That nigga called me up like "I kinda see where them Passport Bros are coming from now." lol
Ditto.
Lot of the countries named in this whole dramedy I've been to.
I wasn't on none of this whoredom and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people weren't as I'm sure a lot of people were.

It's easy to go chasing tail over there but
1e31493d-3a2a-4564-aba8-1c466da9ebc0_text.gif

This whole shitting on the opposite sex of the same race is just crazy to me.
Of course by blacks doing that white bitches are somehow profiting off it(no one should be surprised by now)

And again none of this is new.

Traveling for companionship been done by every race, man and woman, in this country and all over the world, Craig.

Should've never gave niggaz internet's mayne

So.... I'm in Walmart last night and before I leave I remembered I needed mouthwash and deodorant so I swing down that aisle. Grabbed the mouthwash and I'm deciding on deodorant and this random older dude just strikes up a convo with me talmbout women ain't like they used to be, how he got him a Filipino broad, how bruh's here in the States ain't feelin' all these masculine acting, loudmouthed, independent sistas so they're going to Brazil, Columbia, Taiwan, Korean, and the Philippines to find them a traditional wife, blah, blah, blah...

Now, me being me, I'm thinking this a setup of some sort by y'all ABW folks, 'cause ain't no way in hell this nigga just picks me at random to talk about all the shit that's been discussed up and down this thread. So after nodding my head a bunch of times, a whole bunch of "yuuup"'s and a few "yeah that's crazy"'s I look at my phone and tell dude I gotta be out, but not before he tells me about how he can still line up women, blah, blah, blah, and how he got his Filipino chick in check even though she's still overseas.

Long and short... I met a Triple OG Passport Bro last night. Shit was wild as fuck hearing this shit being spewed live and direct as opposed to a Youtube video.

So.... I'm in Walmart last night and before I leave I remembered I needed mouthwash and deodorant so I swing down that aisle. Grabbed the mouthwash and I'm deciding on deodorant and this random older dude just strikes up a convo with me talmbout women ain't like they used to be, how he got him a Filipino broad, how bruh's here in the States ain't feelin' all these masculine acting, loudmouthed, independent sistas so they're going to Brazil, Columbia, Taiwan, Korean, and the Philippines to find them a traditional wife, blah, blah, blah...

Now, me being me, I'm thinking this a setup of some sort by y'all ABW folks, 'cause ain't no way in hell this nigga just picks me at random to talk about all the shit that's been discussed up and down this thread. So after nodding my head a bunch of times, a whole bunch of "yuuup"'s and a few "yeah that's crazy"'s I look at my phone and tell dude I gotta be out, but not before he tells me about how he can still line up women, blah, blah, blah, and how he got his Filipino chick in check even though she's still overseas.

Long and short... I met a Triple OG Passport Bro last night. Shit was wild as fuck hearing this shit being spewed live and direct as opposed to a Youtube video.

My dog said ABW is bleeding out into real life now. The site is becoming sentient. lol

you never struck me as the type but..🧢

I ain't got to lie to kick it.
I'm just saying, that's a super random thing for a stranger to do.

I was in BK last week grabbing lunch and this dude was in there on the phone kicking that stuff i think its bedsty and some other poster was talking about(black people being original jews). He was talking loud on purpose too. Man gets up to throw his trash away and says loudly "this aint real food, this my last time eating here"....then walks right to the register to order a cookie lmaoooo....his card gets denied. He ask the lady at the register why they machine tripping? Lady behind him offers to pay for it, he says don't worry about it, it just means he don't need it. I could tell dude didn't have it all up top and was trying spark conversation with anybody that wanted to talk.

I guess my point is I guess it could happen, but I would have walked off mid convo when a stranger talking that crazy stuff.

I'm just saying, that's a super random thing for a stranger to do.

I was in BK last week grabbing lunch and this dude was in there on the phone kicking that stuff i think its bedsty and some other poster was talking about(black people being original jews). He was talking loud on purpose too. Man gets up to throw his trash away and says loudly "this aint real food, this my last time eating here"....then walks right to the register to order a cookie lmaoooo....his card gets denied. He ask the lady at the register why they machine tripping? Lady behind him offers to pay for it, he says don't worry about it, it just means he don't need it. I could tell dude didn't have it all up top and was trying spark conversation with anybody that wanted to talk.

I guess my point is I guess it could happen, but I would have walked off mid convo when a stranger talking that crazy stuff.

Exactly.

Mind you, people seem to feel comfortable just walking up and talking to me for whatever reason, but this was some odd ass shit ESPECIALLY given the fact that PPB's have been a topic not just here but elsewhere. The videos I've posted recently on the subject came from my FB timeline. I don't even discuss that shit on FB, I'm known for mostly posting funny memes and shit, but here they were; videos discussing PPB shit.

So to have this dude walk up and just strike up a convo was weird as shit. I almost thought he was really trying to walk me into a "what church do you go to" convo 'cause he would drop Bible refs about how women are supposed to act periodically, but it never went that way. I'm expecting that "You should come to my church, Church of the Freeway of the Burning Bush of the Pentacost COGIC AME" invitation or a flyer for the church or something like that.

I wanna pay the same price for gas now that it was in '95 🤷🏽‍♀️
Might not be feasible but I understand this brothas gripe
I don't understand you people with your noses up smh ugh

If they really wanted to keep the price of tricking off low maybe they should stay off of social media promoting what they do, cause really it's as simple as supply/demand.
Unfair. There's a lot of stuff on social media that's just there and nobody gaf.
The reason this subject caught fire was because of their opps

The competition in tricking is what drives up the prices. A lot of these big corporations are smart and dirty enough to know that competition can hurt them, so they make backroom agreements not to let it drive profit down to much.

These tricks aren't that smart. Their whole strategy is based on outspending the next man.

It’s difference from looking to go get hookers and in another country and looking for women to marry in another country because west values ain’t what they are looking for

I feel like the two are being merged together

It’s difference from looking to go get hookers and in another country and looking for women to marry in another country because west values ain’t what they are looking for

I feel like the two are being merged together

Because it’s the same niggas doing both

Back