Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Nigga we all pay for pussy .

Cut that shit out.
Some rent it and some on long term lease.
Some niggas who go kids got pay for extras.

Anyway. Why would you want black women to be treated like how’s and prostitutes?
Let them take that shit elsewhere.

Bruh why couldn’t you come to realization that women are against this because they don’t want women to be treated like hoes and prostitutes. I get it’s always gonna be there but damn. And bro you marrying your wife and giving her a house and adding to your life is not paying for pussy.

Paying for pussy is just that. And these guys have said the Black women in those countries are better than the ones here. You’re missing the point.

Bruh why couldn’t you come to realization that women are against this because they don’t want women to be treated like hoes and prostitutes. I get it’s always gonna be there but damn. And bro you marrying your wife and giving her a house and adding to your life is not paying for pussy.

Paying for pussy is just that. And these guys have said the Black women in those countries are better than the ones here. You’re missing the point.
I’m not missing the point and to a degree they are right.

Too many ladies here fuck titles or tax brackets.
Other countries don’t have that option. So they need to think different.
But a chick in punta cana thinks different than a chick in the capitol because of access.

If a man's true intention is to simply find his wife, there shouldn't be any dissing of any group of women.

True, but again.....it all depends on who started the hostilities.

So, it's not bashing if they're just reacting /responding to insults that were directed at them.

Last edited:
If a man's true intention is to simply find his wife, there shouldn't be any dissing of any group of women.

What do you consider dissing? I think that's the point of contention here.

If a man is asked why he went halfway across the world to find a wife, and his honest answer to that question is that the women in America aren't appealing to him anymore, is that diss?

If a man is asked why he went halfway across the world to find a wife, and his honest answer to that question is that the women in America aren't appealing to him anymore, is that diss?

stated like that, no. It's when they get into that whole "nah b, foreign broads are superior to American women" and he escalates the rhetoric from there that it becomes an issue.

but even what you said is problematic to them. As I said earlier, dude could keep it simple and women here are still gonna have a problem with it.

I personally don't think that statement alone is a diss, but usually what follows is "because American women aren't ABCD".

I personally don't think that statement alone is a diss, but usually what follows is "because American women aren't ABCD".

Understood.

From what I've seen, the Passport bros. seem to agree that American women are:
  • too entitled,
  • not submissive enough,
  • too masculine,
  • too fake (in reference to the hair, surgeries, make-up, etc...),
  • too promiscuous, and
  • generally unpleasant to be around.
If a bunch of men feel that way about American women, I think it is a discussion that's worth hearing. It's not like women don't have their own grievances with American men that they voice all the time. I think the problem is that with social media/youtube culture, you just get people making videos ranting instead of anyone sitting down and actually trying to have a real conversation to get to the bottom of the problems.

Understood.

• too entitled,
  • not submissive enough,
  • too masculine,
  • too promiscuous, and
If a bunch of men feel that way about American women, I think it is a discussion that's worth hearing. It's not like women don't have their own grievances with American men that they voice all the time. I think the problem is that with social media/youtube culture, you just get people making videos ranting instead of anyone sitting down and actually trying to have a real conversation to get to the bottom of the problems.
The bolded is definitely an issue. These videos are not made to crate solution based conversation, but instead they're made for men who agree to trauma bond and dismiss anyone who disagrees.

Understood.

• too entitled,
  • not submissive enough,
  • too masculine,
  • too promiscuous, and

That’s really what the issue is. You have to start listing the issues you have with women in America. Which is why the women get incensed. It’s also because a lot of it is true. It’s not just some random BS. It’s not just some made up monkey shit.

Ive dealt with a lot of great BW over the years. On a romantic and friendship level. However it’s already been long understood, that it makes more sense for this society to operate by creating the most problems that need solving so people can use those moments to their advantage.

Like it makes sense to keep black people operating at a deficit as far as a problem that exists, bring the promise of people who will help fix it and stall as long as you can.

So what’s the ugly truth is? Yes a lot of women are too entitled, masculine, fake, whorish and unpleasant. The most people can do is be upset you stated it, but it doesn’t matter because there is much truth to it.

American men especially American Black men have way more in common with American Black women than any other woman. ABM are high divorces except with ABW and the reality is that you'll much better with an ABW.

passport bros did not start dissing ABW. They were minding their business and enjoying themselves. ABW got bitter because they saw ABM have fun without them. ABW tried shaming and name calling ABM. ABM ignored everything. Then ABW really got upset and started referring to predator behavior and all sorts of illegal things. This is where ABM drew the line and started defending themselves.

Last edited:
passport bros did not start dissing ABW. They were minding their business and enjoying themselves. ABW got bitter because they saw ABM have fun without them. ABW tried shaming and name calling ABM. ABM ignored everything. Then ABW really got upset and started referring to mention predator behavior and all sorts of illegal things. This is where ABM drew the line and started defending themselves.

Huh

Back