Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

passport bros did not start dissing ABW. They were minding their business and enjoying themselves. ABW got bitter because they saw ABM have fun without them. ABW tried shaming and name calling ABM. ABM ignored everything. Then ABW really got upset and started referring to mention predator behavior and all sorts of illegal things. This is where ABM drew the line and started defending themselves.

what.gif

I think he's trying to say that American black women (ABW) started the beefing. Some American black men (ABM) discovered the benefits of traveling and meeting foreign chicks. They came back and reported on what they discovered to other likeminded ABM. The problem is that they did that reporting on sites like Youtube and through apps like Twitter, so while they may have directing their messaging to other black men, ABW were able see those vids and messages too. Those ABW took the commentary to be attacks, since at least part of that commentary highlighted everything that some ABM don't like about many ABW. As a result, a lot of ABW have felt the need to go on the warpath and clapback.

Interestingly, if you look hard enough, you can also find ABW that understand how the Passport Bros. feel and aren't mad at them. You can also find ABW that are mad at the other ABW for being mad and blame them for the Passport Bros. existing in the first place. It's all twisted and crazy.

I think he's trying to say that American black women (ABW) started the beefing. Some American black men (ABM) discovered the benefits of traveling and meeting foreign chicks. They came back and reported on what they discovered to other likeminded ABM. The problem is that they did that reporting on sites like Youtube and through apps like Twitter, so while they may have directing their messaging to other black men, ABW were able see those vids and messages too. Those ABW took the commentary to be attacks, since at least part of that commentary highlighted everything that some ABM don't like about many ABW. As a result, a lot of ABW have felt the need to go on the warpath and clapback.

Interestingly, if you look hard enough, you can also find ABW that understand how the Passport Bros. feel and aren't mad at them. You can also find ABW that are mad at the other ABW for being mad and blame them for the Passport Bros. existing in the first place. It's all twisted and crazy.

You know what? I thought dude was a Passport Bro talmbout they didn't have a problem with ABW (A Black Web) until we started talking shit about them.

The rest of it made no sense after that so... you know... GIF time.

Yeah I just picked up the acronym from the post above mine lol: American Black Women (ABW) and American Black Men (ABM). The importance is in the detail because this is not a black issue, but a black American issue. America probably has the most difficult women, and black women are no exception. Just keeping it 100. So if, as a man, you can afford a soft easy life, why choose difficulty?

Yeah I just picked up the acronym from the post above mine lol: American Black Women (ABW) and American Black Men (ABM). The importance is in the detail because this is not a black issue, but a black American issue. America probably has the most difficult women, and black women are no exception. Just keeping it 100. So if, as a man, you can afford a soft easy life, why choose difficulty?
What color pills you take b?
🗒️✍🏾

lol

I thought dude was talking about ABW too.
I was on some

50-cent.gif

The hilarious part of all that is these chicks acting like they were only dating black men for so long out of loyalty. That's cap. A lot of them were just doing that because nobody but black dudes were checking for them. As soon as the other races opened up to them, they instantly jumped ship. I don't really care TBH, but I just don't understand why they don't just go do it and stop trying to justify it by trashing black dudes.

I said earlier in this thread that diverters are just as bad the passport bros. Anybody man or woman who thinks their bad dating experiences is because the entire group of the opposite sex is undatable and simply seeking out someone from another race/country is answer needs to seek therapy.

These passport niggas been messing shit up.
Fuckinh up the local economies and relationships

Sistas clap back because of lame dudes that can’t form an original stance and so they follow the lead of others taking every opportunity to open their mouth against the black woman, which is their “go-to” in attempt to appeal to some other group of women. Lame dudes is basically the face of the movement. Somebody need to change that.

There’s a clip I even saw of some 🤡 on Instagram trying to holla at a working girl like that was all him. As if he straight persuaded her with charm or some crap while she asking if he can come with her for you-know-what. These dudes is posting stuff like that on the net thinking it make them look good, that’s the type of stuff don’t make me feel nothing when the black women be airing them dudes out. I think they should leave the women out of it at least though. For the most part I don’t see foreign women talking down on black women, but just standing up for themselves.

Again, sex tourism ain't nothing new. If passport n words are fucking shit up what about the cave people that been traveling to the Caribbean and Africa for ass and dick before you or I were born?
There is a way you go no about it, whatever you are doing.

Niggas hate discretion.
Plus they invite Niggas what not only never been anywhere but don’t know how to act anywhere.

If a Nigga can behave himself at a strip club with wanting to fight, leave him home.
If a Nigga can’t see manatees at the aquarium and find a twinkle of peace, leave him home. M
Them the types I’m talking about.

Back