Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

I'm sorry i dont have the bandwidth to show you how this still doesnt prove whatever point you initially were trying to make

but, i'ma do you a solid

ok, you want me to scold those women, who were recorded getting the "full Jamaican experience"?

Let's start here...your fellow passport bros are the ones who are screaming from the mountain tops about their disdain for american women and their desire to go overseas looking for love/wives.

They are making tiktoks, youtube docs, etc to tell other black men to do the same.

While i never gave a shit in the first place, that is VERY different from some women who were recorded without consent doing what you are trying to equate, infer, surmise, etc... to being a passport bro

Now, do those women lose points for publicly having sex while on vacation in front of people and kids, absolutely. But only those people there would've known about it had it not been for tiktok girl trying to publicly shame them.

So, in conclusion, you do not get to pass go nor collect $200.

Good day sir.

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but I believe it's 5th's point that it's hypocritical to making all the Passport Bros as sex tourists at best and predators at worst when women do the same shit. The vid seems to show an example of that. Why is there so much bad to say about men seeking play overseas, but the women only lose points because they were dying their dirt in public?

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but I believe it's 5th's point that it's hypocritical to making all the Passport Bros as sex tourists at best and predators at worst when women do the same shit. The vid seems to show an example of that. Why is there so much bad to say about men seeking play overseas, but the women only lose points because they were dying their dirt in public?
Hey brother monk,

My "issue" is he's trying to place a spotlight on a segment of the population to essentially "keep the same energy" as people have for passport bros.

Also, again, these women, by my knowledge are not making videos in droves regarding them going to get smutted out. Using his latest example, who would've known what those women did if someone else who wasn't minding the business that pays them didn't record it and make a video about it.

Again I'm not absolving them for their lack of discretion. I do agree it was tacky af, however, they aren't, in my observation making videos telling other women to go to Jamaica to get eaten out on a rafting excursion.

They also don't appear to be making videos telling other women to ditch American men cause they don't eat pussy in public. I equate this to the old "what happens in Vegas" you know the rest.

In summary, imo, it's a false equivalent and 5th just trying to see what sticks

To shoot homie some bail. I always thought hiking included mountains and shit. I didn't know walking up the block with a hill was considered hiking.
Hiking has certain parameters and walking around the city ain’t one of them.

It’s the reason why they trying to add words to hiking to fit.

Walking around the kids park ain’t a damn hike

But hitting a lil trail in a off set area is.

He posted 1 article that had nothing to do with sex tourism at all and the 2nd video was a woman calling out other women for...sex tourism. So his attempts were using bad evidence that doesn't actually prove his point.

@AP2.5 last one wasn’t on that type of time but you tried to tell me what my intentions were. This time this is THAT.

I'm sorry brother, what am I supposed to take away from this?
Now the cat got his keyboard. He had all the energy the other day….
I'm sorry i dont have the bandwidth to show you how this still doesnt prove whatever point you initially were trying to make

but, i'ma do you a solid

ok, you want me to scold those women, who were recorded getting the "full Jamaican experience"?

Let's start here...your fellow passport bros are the ones who are screaming from the mountain tops about their disdain for american women and their desire to go overseas looking for love/wives.

They are making tiktoks, youtube docs, etc to tell other black men to do the same.

While i never gave a shit in the first place, that is VERY different from some women who were recorded without consent doing what you are trying to equate, infer, surmise, etc... to being a passport bro

Now, do those women lose points for publicly having sex while on vacation in front of people and kids, absolutely. But only those people there would've known about it had it not been for tiktok girl trying to publicly shame them.

So, in conclusion, you do not get to pass go nor collect $200.

Good day sir.
So every passport bro hates American women? Or is it just another option for more sex? Now you can have a good day..
I'm referring to the gentlemen who have made the videos, tiktoks, etc...I made that clear in my previous response

1676930904306.gif What the Hell y’all doin???

Hey brother monk,

My "issue" is he's trying to place a spotlight on a segment of the population to essentially "keep the same energy" as people have for passport bros.

Also, again, these women, by my knowledge are not making videos in droves regarding them going to get smutted out. Using his latest example, who would've known what those women did if someone else who wasn't minding the business that pays them didn't record it and make a video about it.

Again I'm not absolving them for their lack of discretion. I do agree it was tacky af, however, they aren't, in my observation making videos telling other women to go to Jamaica to get eaten out on a rafting excursion.

They also don't appear to be making videos telling other women to ditch American men cause they don't eat pussy in public. I equate this to the old "what happens in Vegas" you know the rest.

Michael Corleone we're both part of the same hypocrisy clip.gif

He posted 1 article that had nothing to do with sex tourism at all and the 2nd video was a woman calling out other women for...sex tourism. So his attempts were using bad evidence that doesn't actually prove his point.
Who said I tried to equate it to sex tourism? The second one yea. Not the first one.

Hey brother monk,

Your problem is more the anti-black woman tirades that many of the PPBs go on? That makes sense. Thanks.

The thread topic...you liking posts that say you were trying to equate your "examples" to the sex tourism tag being given to the passport niggas...and you.
What are you talking about? The first one was tongue in cheek. Then y’all thought I was being disingenuous. The one I posted today was more in line with me pointing out women having sex with foreign men overseas.

What are you talking about? The first one was tongue in cheek. Then y’all thought I was being disingenuous. The one I posted today was more in line with me pointing out women having sex with foreign men overseas.
You and I seem to have the same issue that sometimes our humor doesn't always translate in text.

I legit thought you were serious which is the only reason I responded to you in the first place. Had I known you were just responding tongue in cheek, I still would've responded the same way
:hahaha:

You and I seem to have the same issue that sometimes our humor doesn't always translate in text.

I legit thought you were serious which is the only reason I responded to you in the first place. Had I known you were just responding tongue in cheek, I still would've responded the same way
:hahaha:
This deserves that text my guy…

Also I think you are still using false equivalencies.

Having sex overseas isn't the issue with the PPB. It's them celebrating going overseas to find women who they feel better align with the things they claim they want in a mate while shitting on American women.

To me, an actual equivalent would be women who make the exact types of proclamations or black women shitting on black men to date white ones and making videos about it.

Having sex overseas isn't the issue with the PPB. It's them celebrating going overseas to find women who they feel better align with the things they claim they want in a mate while shitting on American women.

To me, an actual equivalent would be women who make the exact types of proclamations or black women shitting on black men to date white ones and making videos about it.
They may not be going overseas but they’re dating outside of their race.

MV5BYjg4ODVmOWEtZTRkOS00ZjUxLWI5ZjUtOTRhYWIwMmRiYTBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

^^^ There you go. Whole reality show about the shit.

And that 2nd one still didn't involve a Black woman going on a rant about listing shit she don't like about Black men. It involved a Black woman calling out trifling behavior by other Black women. So your example doesn't work

But fr though fam, I had I no idea this existed

There are no winners in this situation. They are all clowns in the same circus imo

Reactions: GNS
Back