Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Damn I actually didn't watch the video in it's entirety. Was suffering from second hand embarrassment for the dude.
More power to him tho.

The chick shitting on him I'm sure has made a post about how unbothered she is about this or don't care about the passport bros but took time out to research slime etc.

Again people need to log off mayne
Niggaz and bitches fighting online wars but claim they don't care about each other.

Thing is, according to the chatter on black youtube, the passport dudes and men of the same mindset aren't fighting any kind of gender war anymore.

They've pretty much checked out of trying to reason with women in the states and have just accepted them for who they are.

Basically deciding not to engage with them or pursue any kind of meaningful relationship with them at all.

Real talk

Resee Peanut Butter Animal Crackers>>>

71aVNlG4C3L._SX679_.jpg

chapelle-dave.gif

Now the cat got his keyboard. He had all the energy the other day….
I'm sorry i dont have the bandwidth to show you how this still doesnt prove whatever point you initially were trying to make

but, i'ma do you a solid

ok, you want me to scold those women, who were recorded getting the "full Jamaican experience"?

Let's start here...your fellow passport bros are the ones who are screaming from the mountain tops about their disdain for american women and their desire to go overseas looking for love/wives.

They are making tiktoks, youtube docs, etc to tell other black men to do the same.

While i never gave a shit in the first place, that is VERY different from some women who were recorded without consent doing what you are trying to equate, infer, surmise, etc... to being a passport bro

Now, do those women lose points for publicly having sex while on vacation in front of people and kids, absolutely. But only those people there would've known about it had it not been for tiktok girl trying to publicly shame them.

So, in conclusion, you do not get to pass go nor collect $200.

Good day sir.

I'm sorry i dont have the bandwidth to show you how this still doesnt prove whatever point you initially were trying to make

but, i'ma do you a solid

ok, you want me to scold those women, who were recorded getting the "full Jamaican experience"?

Let's start here...your fellow passport bros are the ones who are screaming from the mountain tops about their disdain for american women and their desire to go overseas looking for love/wives.

They are making tiktoks, youtube docs, etc to tell other black men to do the same.

While i never gave a shit in the first place, that is VERY different from some women who were recorded without consent doing what you are trying to equate to being a passport bro

Now, do those women lose points for publicly having sex while on vacation in front of people and kids, absolutely. But only those people there would've known about it had it not been for tiktok girl trying to publicly shame them.

So, in conclusion, you do not get to pass go nor collect $200.

Good day sir.
So every passport bro hates American women? Or is it just another option for more sex? Now you can have a good day..

So every passport bro hates American women? Or is it just another option for more sex? Now you can have a good day..
I'm referring to the gentlemen who have made the videos, tiktoks, etc...I made that clear in my previous response

Why does your 'normal' speak for the rest of us?

3 different ppl from 3 different parts of the country said they hike, solo or in groups, how is that tangible proof not normal?

And you do know you can hike in every state in this country right? Where it's thru a national park or through an urban area, hiking is simply the exercise of walking over terrain.

From black ppl don't hike to black ppl don't hike regularly. Being willfully obtuse to push a narrative

To shoot homie some bail. I always thought hiking included mountains and shit. I didn't know walking up the block with a hill was considered hiking.

Back