Welcome To aBlackWeb

SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST

Blah blah blah. You just tend to sometimes have a different opinion about certain race based issues

You could have just left it at that. All that other nonsense is uneceesary. Just because I'm not going out of my way to take a hard nosed stance regardless of context doesn't mean my stance is whitewashed. Again, most of ya'll care more about white people and their thoughts than I do. They don't mean anything to me.

I see why Race don't let you get nothing, ain't nothing masculine about you

Coming from the guy who takes shot at kid at least twice because you were in your feelings. You gotta stop being a hypocrite and crying about it. I’m sure your folks ain’t raise you like that. Crab in a bucket

Coming from the guy who takes shot at kid at least twice because you were in your feelings. You gotta stop being a hypocrite and crying about it. I’m sure your folks ain’t raise you like that. Crab in a bucket

DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt

You could have just left it at that. All that other nonsense is uneceesary. Just because I'm not going out of my way to take a hard nosed stance regardless of context doesn't mean my stance is whitewashed. Again, most of ya'll care more about white people and their thoughts than I do. They don't mean anything to me.

We all have lines some people draw the line at certain points. Even the open minded. You just be on some let’s understand xyz when it already understood. Seems flimsy but who am I to judge someone like you?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
We all have lines some people draw the line at certain points. Even the open minded. You just be on some let’s understand xyz when it already understood. Seems flimsy but who am I to judge someone like you?

So I don't have a line huh? Everything is fair game for me? If you feel that's an accurate statement, then you shouldn't have anything to say about all the gay and tranny shit people hit you with. lol

So I don't have a line huh? Everything is fair game for me? If you feel that's an accurate statement, then you shouldn't have anything to say about all the gay and tranny shit people hit you with. lol

Didn’t say you didn’t have a line but it way different from where mine is in regards to racial stuff. The trans stuff is funny because a lot of y’all just get so bent out of shape like you’re forced to see it

Didn’t say you didn’t have a line but it way different from where mine is in regards to racial stuff. The trans stuff is funny because a lot of y’all just get so bent out of shape like you’re forced to see it

Look context and nuance matter to me. There's no disagreement between me and you or anybody else when it comes to actual racism. When it comes to shit that ya'll just want to call racist because you don't like it or the people doing it, I don't care nearly as much about that.

Look context and nuance matter to me. There's no disagreement between me and you or anybody else when it comes to actual racism. When it comes to shit that ya'll just want to call racist because you don't like it or the people doing it, I don't care nearly as much about that.

We all got opinions bro

Back