Welcome To aBlackWeb

SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST

Bodied you niggas again. I mean what King Freeman and Chi Town favorite Bill Cosby movie? Ghost Dad obviously. But let me chill my pops is older too I might be putting negative energy out there.

She an ex girlfriend I mean I don’t get what y’all mean. Ain’t you married to a cholo anyway

It sounds like she can't get away from you.

You strike me as the type that doesn't take no as an answer and then uses the veil of being a male feminist as a tool to mask your behavior.

Who I am married to is irrelevant cause she actually wants me around. See how that works?

It sounds like she can't get away from you.

You strike me as the type that doesn't take no as an answer and then uses the veil of being a male feminist as a tool to mask your behavior.

Who I am married to is irrelevant cause she actually wants me around. See how that works?

But I’m not around her and we live in two different states. Look you’re a navy dude we know y’all are creeps and you probably married your wife when she was 17. I know it’s not the narrative you want but your obsession is weird

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
But I’m not around her and we live in two different states. Look you’re a navy dude we know y’all are creeps and you probably married your wife when she was 17. I know it’s not the narrative you want but your obsession is weird

Stop throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks.

I aint the one sending off the vibes that yell "creepy ass mfer"

What a shitty "ninja vanish"

That shit went "pft."

Back