SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Jan 26, 2017
Philadelphia
every day yall are at me and @Hellczar neck. is it jealousy? is the fact yall mad at how we debate? the points we make???? the points you fail to make???

tired of the constant harassment against me and my fellow board member. we cant help that when we align we power up against yall niggas at astronomical levels.

I mean name a better duo?

so i wanna know whats the problem because this hate is getting outta control “human dildo” “yall are always caping for F*word and hoes” “transgender ninja turtle” and honestly, im tired of getting my heels dusty whenever i have to step off my throne and address yall.

cant even chill in threads without the post police (inori, elzo, chitown b) and the ankh right (5th letter, ic refugee, soul rattler,) at our necks

hellczar is not my human dildo, IRL hes a decent chill dude, we just so happen to share similar ideas. maybe you too can be this great and in sync with somebody other than your landlord every 1st and the 15th

:ualreadyknow:

Dont know whats going on but in
200.gif

every day yall are at me and @Hellczar neck. is it jealousy? is the fact yall mad at how we debate? the points we make???? the points you fail to make???

tired of the constant harassment against me and my fellow board member. we cant help that when we align we power up against yall niggas at astronomical levels.

View attachment 280085

I mean name a better duo?

View attachment 280088

so i wanna know whats the problem because this hate is getting outta control “human dildo” “yall are always caping for F*word and hoes” “transgender ninja turtle” and honestly, im tired of getting my heels dusty whenever i have to step off my throne and address yall.

cant even chill in threads without the post police (inori, elzo, chitown b) and the ankh right (5th letter, ic refugee, soul rattler,) at our necks

hellczar is not my human dildo, IRL hes a decent chill dude, we just so happen to share similar ideas. maybe you too can be this great and in sync with somebody other than your landlord every 1st and the 15th

:ualreadyknow:
I might be too grown for this thread but what does the bold stand for? Also just an observation but yall two are the left and right arms of gay, anti-masculine and back boneless niggas abroad. No hate tho I laugh at some of yall post