Welcome To aBlackWeb

If they gave Death Gambit, his Death design and his New Son powers, that shit would be ridiculous. He'd basically be the final boss of the next season.

cyclops-marvel.gif

Some folks aren't satisfied...

Eh thus day and age if the internet can always find people who don't "like" or "hate" something for views.

Imagine if the internet was there back in the 70s and everyone could voice an opinion without creds.

Same shit different toilet.

Up there with probably the best animes I ever seen. Shit was epic.

Just finished few days ago after stopping on ep 2. What a fucking show.

Because someone ain't like it and? Can't satisfy everyone..

Since they going with the age of apocalypses, they will also be telling cable's story and how he ties in with apocalypse. I wonder will they introduce stryfe because he plays a bit part as well.

He also said that even tho he wrote alot of season 2 he doesnt know what will eventually make the final cut. So season 2 has the possibility of being spooky quality wise lol

From the article I posted on this page

DeMayo, who spearheaded the creation of X-Men '97, won't be returning for season 2, following his abrupt exit that has left fans without answers. Winterbaum says the team "will have a new head writer for season 3," but notes, "We are honoring Beau's ideas for the second season." He further credits Castorena as "an amazing architect in his own right."
"So much of the visual storytelling of this show comes from him and our amazing directing team," he says with a nod to Yonemura and Conley. "So it does feel like there's a consistent voice. The mantra is the same, the goals are the same, and the source material is the same. As long as that's our guiding principle, that we're honoring the comics and the original show, that's the core to the creative pursuit."

Back